Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test uploaded by Zee L.

BY CLEARBLUE

Over 99% Accurate At Detecting The Lh Surge In Laboratory Trials 2 Month Supply Reusable Holder Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test Is The Only One That Typically Identifies Your 4 Best Days To Get Pregnant Naturally, That&Rsquo;S 2 More Than Any Other Test.&Nbsp; By Accurately Tracking 2 Key Fertility Hormones, Estrogen And Luteinizing Hormone (Lh), It Identifies 2 Peak Fertility Days, Like All Other Ovulation Tests, But Also Typically 2 High Fertility Days Before That, So You Have More Opportunities To Get Pregnant.&Nbsp; Its Unique, Smart Algorithm Is The Only One That Can Adapt Every Time You Test To Indicate Your Personal Wider Fertility Window.&Nbsp; Have Intercourse On High And Peak Fertility Days To Maximize Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant Naturally, The Unmistakably Clear Clearblue Digital Smiley Face Will Tell You When Your Body Is Ready. Made In China see more...

Becky W.
Fairport, NY
I have tried countless TTC techniques including ovulation tests. I purchased the cheaper ones from First Response or store brand from Walmart and Target, but those are misleading because you are always trying to decide if the line is really darker than the other. I finally purchased these digital ovulation tests and finally was able to confirm ovulation. They seem to be pretty accurate based on my charting. No guessing involved, you either get a circle for no ovulation, or a happy face for ovulation. Definitely worth the money!
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Absolutely worthless, over-priced pieces of junk. After speaking on the phone with customer service about different results with different tests I discovered that the method they use to track a surge is inaccurate and leaves room for mistakes. I used these solely for four cycles and found out finally that they'd been wrong all along.
Carissa M.
These are amazing for tracking ovulation but there are some women that should not spend the money on these, and that is PCOS girls. These will give a false positive so you should find a different method to test. If you're. It suffering from PCOS, these are a great way to track your most fertile days when you're TTC.
Jennifer P.
West Wyoming, PA
My favorite fertility friend! This has its own learning curve per person. Most people do not get a blinking smiley in 2-3 days time. Easy after the first couple of cycles. Save yourself money and purchase more sticks on ebay. The ones for the monitor work perfect!
Adrianna L.
A++++++ 100%! I had been trying to conceieve and a friend of my told me about these! They had worked for her. I had been taking other ovulation tests brands with no luck, I couldn't really understand those - but then I bought these! Easy to use, very straight forward and simple! I got pregnant after using them 1 month! I tell EVERYONE I know TTC about these!
Maureen N.
Beltsville, MD
I love this because you get a clear response without having to figure out what the ovulation stick lines mean. It's easy to use and the directions are very straightforward. I find it expensive, but worth it.
Keegan S.
bristol, VA
I hope to TTC soon, so I wanted to start tracking my ovulation. My body pretty much tells me when I'm in my fertile days & I only used this one time & it gave me the sign that I was at my highest peak the same day my apps said I would. I recommend this 100%!
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
Big help with me getting pregnant my doctor recommended that I start taking ovulation sticks I took them for about a 6 months and I finally got my big fat positive
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Expensive and not worth it! While they are easy to read, if you have PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) these won't work for you. To buy more sticks to test, you need to buy a whole new kit. Not worth it!
brittney w.
I really wasn't pleased with this product, I didn't feel like it was working for me. It was expensive and a bit waste of money. I felt First Response Ovulation Tests were better.
Jazmin N.
Okinawa
We've been trying to conceive for over a year now we have used other ovulation tests but is this one any better than the other tests out there???
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Are these easy to use?
Alexis A.
I have used the regular Clearblue digital test in the past with great results. I conceived in my first cycle I used them. Are these as was to use? Are they worth the extra cost? Please share your experience with me.