Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test

Over 99% Accurate At Detecting The Lh Surge In Laboratory Trials 2 Month Supply Reusable Holder Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test Is The Only One That Typically Identifies Your 4 Best Days To Get Pregnant Naturally, That&Rsquo;S 2 More Than Any Other Test.&Nbsp; By Accurately Tracking 2 Key Fertility Hormones, Estrogen And Luteinizing Hormone (Lh), It Identifies 2 Peak Fertility Days, Like All Other Ovulation Tests, But Also Typically 2 High Fertility Days Before That, So You Have More Opportunities To Get Pregnant.&Nbsp; Its Unique, Smart Algorithm Is The Only One That Can Adapt Every Time You Test To Indicate Your Personal Wider Fertility Window.&Nbsp; Have Intercourse On High And Peak Fertility Days To Maximize Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant Naturally, The Unmistakably Clear Clearblue Digital Smiley Face Will Tell You When Your Body Is Ready. Made In China

We've been TTC for 3 months now but I've just now been trying these for one cycle, First time i figured out when i ovulate actually because i had no idea.  I'm not finished yet but i've had a flashing smiley face for a total of 8 days now. Is it normal to have a fertile window for over a week? My period is supposed to start in 6 days.  Also if you keep recieving just the flashing smiley after a certain amount of days does that mean you may just not ovulate and be infertile?
Has anyone used all 10 test and not received a PEAK on the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test ?
I have used the regular Clearblue digital test in the past with great results. I conceived in my first cycle I used them. Are these as was to use? Are they worth the extra cost? Please share your experience with me.
Start your review of Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test!
Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test uploaded by RYcnan R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I started using this Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test for tracking my ovulation days its work. Only is a little expensive but definitely great products for me.
Sarasota, FL
I have never used a digital ovulation test before trying these. I have tried the ones with the lines in the past, which I found difficult to read. I got pregnant the first time without strict tracking. I had seen these before but never tried them out as I have always thought a tracking app on my phone was showing my days correctly. I was wrong. These helped me track correctly and clearly. They are super easy to use and the directions are precise and clear. I was able to easily get a reading of my peak day on my second day using these. I would definitely use these again and recommend them
Des Moines , IA
Purchased at: Target
Okay so with having pcos, I don’t ovulate and if I do it’s so rare. I bought these trying to try and get pregnant, they were super easy to use and they linked up to my phone so that was a plus. They are more pricey so i would probably to your research on them and what you’re looking for. I had one peak but it lasted like 2 weeks, which it’s only supposed to be a couple days. So I recommend if you have infertility try other things first because these don’t necessarily work for us as well. Good luck to all of you!
I purchased this when i was trying for my first. I would rank this ok. I only used it for a few times but i wouldn't purchase this again. I couldn't even give the unused ones away for free. There are free apps that do a better job.
We've been trying to conceive for several months and I was so happy when a friend recommended these ovulation tests. They take the guess work out and give you a clear picture of where you are in your cycle. I've tried other ovulation tests but you really get what you pay for. Others were so difficult to understand and read and I just didn't feel confident in them. Clear Blue , with as good of a review this is, I hope you get me that "BFP" soon! ;)
I had bought a cheap pack of bulk strips of a diff brand off amazon but honestly if your really tracking fertility when you get close to your window I preferred to take these tests! I successfully got pregnant after getting a positive on my test! 3 weeks left till baby comes!
Drexel hill, PA
These did not work for me. I clearly ovulated because I had blood tests done and am now pregnant :) I followed the directions exactly and never got that solid smiley face. It's seems they work for a lot of people but did not work for me. Next time, I'll stick with the cheaper strips and save my money!
I like this brand and have always felt the results to be accurate. I use this brand along with some cheap dips to have compare. I loves these because there’s no trying to decipher a faint line - it gives you a clear smiley!
CHICAGO, IL
Easy to use, I used one kit fir 3 months. Just start testing around your ovulation date until you get the smiley face! Wish they would be more clear that Solis happy face stays for 2 full days. Wasted a strip.
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy to use but better apps out there. One day I got nothing and then a solid smile. Nothing was consistent but they were well priced at Walmart and simple enough to test. Wouldn’t recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...