Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test uploaded by Zee L.

BY CLEARBLUE #11 in Pregnancy Tests

Over 99% Accurate At Detecting The Lh Surge In Laboratory Trials 2 Month Supply Reusable Holder Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test Is The Only One That Typically Identifies Your 4 Best Days To Get Pregnant Naturally, That&Rsquo;S 2 More Than Any Other Test.&Nbsp; By Accurately Tracking 2 Key Fertility Hormones, Estrogen And Luteinizing Hormone (Lh), It Identifies 2 Peak Fertility Days, Like All Other Ovulation Tests, But Also Typically 2 High Fertility Days Before That, So You Have More Opportunities To Get Pregnant.&Nbsp; Its Unique, Smart Algorithm Is The Only One That Can Adapt Every Time You Test To Indicate Your Personal Wider Fertility Window.&Nbsp; Have Intercourse On High And Peak Fertility Days To Maximize Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant Naturally, The Unmistakably Clear Clearblue Digital Smiley Face Will Tell You When Your Body Is Ready. Made In China see more...

Veronica S.
I purchased this when i was trying for my first. I would rank this ok. I only used it for a few times but i wouldn't purchase this again. I couldn't even give the unused ones away for free. There are free apps that do a better job.
Libby R.
We've been trying to conceive for several months and I was so happy when a friend recommended these ovulation tests. They take the guess work out and give you a clear picture of where you are in your cycle. I've tried other ovulation tests but you really get what you pay for. Others were so difficult to understand and read and I just didn't feel confident in them. Clear Blue , with as good of a review this is, I hope you get me that "BFP" soon! ;)
Vanessa T.
Review for: Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test more...
The flashing smiley will be the death of me! I have PCOS and am going through infertility. I use these tests because it was my DR recommends. I love them because they are the most accurate and don’t have to read the results via which line is darker. However I hate these tests because 10 sticks is not enough for all wow men. I went through 15... yes 15 sticks and never got a positive. This is not the products fault however I wish it had more sticks or was at least more affordable
Sabrina S.
I had bought a cheap pack of bulk strips of a diff brand off amazon but honestly if your really tracking fertility when you get close to your window I preferred to take these tests! I successfully got pregnant after getting a positive on my test! 3 weeks left till baby comes!
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
These did not work for me. I clearly ovulated because I had blood tests done and am now pregnant :) I followed the directions exactly and never got that solid smiley face. It's seems they work for a lot of people but did not work for me. Next time, I'll stick with the cheaper strips and save my money!
Laura R.
CHICAGO, IL
Easy to use, I used one kit fir 3 months. Just start testing around your ovulation date until you get the smiley face! Wish they would be more clear that Solis happy face stays for 2 full days. Wasted a strip.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Expensive and not worth it! While they are easy to read, if you have PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) these won't work for you. To buy more sticks to test, you need to buy a whole new kit. Not worth it!
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
When hubby and I decided to start trying we decided to go full force and try and figure out when I was ovulating to maximize our chances. I had an IUD for 8 years so I really wasn't sure what my cycle was like. Had the IUD removed in June and we started trying in August. I found these sticks to be a bit hard to use---had a few malfunction. I eventually started peeing in a plastic cup and dipping the stick in instead of trying to pee on it. First month was fine after i adopted this method---got the smiley face when expected. Didn't get pregnant. In September I followed the exact same routine (first morning urine, correct days, etc) and never got a smiley face. Had intercourseon the days I thought I might be fertile but never had a confirmation from the test so I thought maybe I wasn't ovulating. Didn't even bother to take a pregnancy test in September but then I didn't get my period. Lo and behold I am pregnant. Not sure what happened with the test and I guess it ended up being a waste!
Brittany B.
Columbus, OH
I used these for 6 cycles but never could pin point exactly when I ovulate. I supposedly ovulated 2 times sometimes and the ovulation smiley would happen at random times. It was never consistent over a 6 month period. I also never got pregnant despite following the smiley face recommendation. So I'm convinced it did know when I was ovulating. I know it's worked wonderfully for other people though so maybe it's just me.
Leah G.
These seem to be working well. We have been TTC for a couple of months now and I sync it up with an app I have (Glow) and they seem to work well together. I haven't conceived yet (maybe this month!) but I like the clear signs - low, high, and peak. It's easier than trying to find lines on the cheap testing strips. It's not cheap but if it does its job you should only need to use them for a couple of months anyway.
Jazmin N.
Okinawa
We've been trying to conceive for over a year now we have used other ovulation tests but is this one any better than the other tests out there???
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Are these easy to use?
Alexis A.
I have used the regular Clearblue digital test in the past with great results. I conceived in my first cycle I used them. Are these as was to use? Are they worth the extra cost? Please share your experience with me.