Clearasil Vanishing Treatment Acne Medication Cream, Maximum Strength, 1 oz (28 g) - RICHARDSON-VICKS INC.

BY CLEARASIL #60 in Acne Treatments

Vanishing cream. The medicated formula is clinically proven to be effective. Nothing you can buy without a prescription is stronger than the 10% benzyl peroxide in Clearasil. Clears up pimples fast. Clearasil goes to the root of the pimple to help dry up and clear up existing pimples and blackheads fast. Absorbs excess oil all day. With two special oil-absorbing ingredients, Clearasil soaks up excess oil all day long, giving you cleaner, clearer-looking skin. see more...

Dana O.
Houston , TX
I use this as a spot treatment for when those evil little pimples pop up out of no where. The vanishing cream seriously vanishes pimples overnight, very effective!
Kerril L.
White Haven, PA
This product didn't smell as terrible as done I have used and it did work on my skin. Though it did dry it and make it turn red and peel after a long time use.
Danielle H.
Best acne treatment on the market. Clears up skin in days if used properly.
Judi M.
Indianapolis
I use Clearasil Vanishing Treatment as a spot treatment, or nightly, and it's fairly effective in treating breakouts. I do have to use a lotion afterwards because it can be drying. I don't have trouble finding it at any drugstore, or on Amazon, and it costs about the same as other brands' spot treatments. Whether you're in your teens or your thirties, this is a good option to help treat breakouts.
Alexandria E.
Dallas, TX
This cream is helping treat my hormonal acne. It is incredibly drying however, it is helpful. I use a combination of this cream and salicyclic acid to help treat my cystic acne and it seems to be showing some progress just very very slowly. This cream works by decreasing and killing the bacteria on your skin and in your pores. Which in combination with salycylic acid decreases the inflamation. Slow but steady progress
Rhonda N.
This cream is decent for fighting acne, but to me it isn't a miracle cream or anything.  When I get spots that are stubborn I have yet to fine anything that will clear it up any faster than anything else.  In my experience most acne treatments, including this one, only help with moderate breakouts, but it will work.
Michelle G.
San Francisco
Product did the job it was intended too do. The product did not have an unpleasant smell to it like allot of medicated acne creams do. Clearasil had been a household name for many years and I believe it to be a trusted brand. It has always worked well on my face work out drying it out too much. I would recommend this product to people of all ages.
Ashlyn C.
Tucson, AZ
It worked on some smaller breakout. However, on my huge zits it didn't do much. It also could be a little drying so I recommend using it with a moisturizer. Overall, I'd repurchase it for those emergency situations where you get a really painful breakout and want to get rid of it asap.
Iryna D.
Middlesex, NJ
a friend of mine used to work for Reckit Benckisser & used to bring me samples of this product. Great product & not too expensive & helped all my pimples on my face, but after a while i felt like my face got used to it, so it wouldnt have as much strength
Aryana B.
I can use this and withing a few days the pimple is gone you can definitely see results within a few hours, the packaging is nice, i normally keep this tube in my purse for those pest like pimples that pop up out of no where and the product last like forever