BY CLEARASIL

The Clearasil Ultra Seal to Clear Gel Pen treats acne and problem spots fast, visibly reducing redness and pimple size in as little as four hours. Package Contents Clearasil Ultra Seal 2 Clear Gel Pen with salicylic acid 2% acne medication. An InvisaSkin seal contains maximum-strength acne medication is packaged in a convenient gel pen so you can easily zero in on your trouble spots. Product Features. Visibly reduces pimple size and redness in as little as four hours.

Shannon G.
I loved this product, I use it at night and the redness is gone when I wake up, the acne is visibly smaller and has a pleasant smell to it. It also doesn't dry out my skin like many other quick acting products.
Addison K.
Aiken
Clearsil is usually a pretty reliable brand but this product really isn't too great. The packaging is nice but once you take it out of the box it really isnt that great. I bought it from our local target and used it on this giant pimple I had, and it really didn't seem to do anything for it.
Kaytlyn D.
Oak Grove Ky
I didn't like this product at all , it made my face feel really gross and grimy. Not a big fan at all. I am a different skin type then most, so honestly it could be better for you.  The packaging is nice . There is always more room for improvement , try it for yourself.
Jessica T.
Columbia, SC
Let's face it, there aren't any magic creams for pesky pimples that pop up but I do like to apply this spot gel to speed the process up when I do get one. It's not magic, but I do think it helps. Overall I think this works pretty well, but it's not magic.
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
This stuff works pretty well, I have cystic acne and it even helps with that. It's definitely a bang for your buck product. Easy to use and carry along with you for those nasty zits that show up out of nowhere. I keep mine on me all the time to help reduce size and redness.
Jessica R.
Definitely worked to dry out the breakout, but also dried out my skin way too much plus it has an awful chemical smell. I think this was just way too harsh on my super crazy sensitive skin. I probably won't be buying this one again unless they change the formula.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
My go-to since middle school! I've never had chronic acne, but I get hormonal pimples every once in a while. This gets rid of them quickly! Cheap and you can get it at Walmart or Target. Definitely recommend trying it out!
Sara K.
This has been my go to spot treatment for years and I still haven't found anything better! Even more expensive products don't dry out a painful pimple quicker! I always tell my friends to get this when they have pimples
Caroline L.
I've been using this stuff for years and it works close the 3/4 of the time. When I use it on some of my smaller pimples it reduces the size by the next morning. I can't say the same for my larger/deeper pimples.
Brooke M.
Paragould, AR
This is overall a good product. It worked to rapidly dry a pimple and reduce redness. The only downfall was that it did leave my skin feeling dry and irritated. I would think about trying this product again.