BY CLEARASIL

Face, Chest Back 4 Hours 2 Maximum Strength 3 Visibly Reduces Pimple Size in as Fast as 4 Hours Works with the skin to unblock pores and deliver max strength active ingredient into the pores to treat pimples - in as fast as 4 hours.

• Does this product dry out your face? I have mild acne and...1 Answers
ALEXANDRA R.
Las Vegas, NV
Clearasil is a staple product for me. I keep a small tube of this on deck always. It's wonderful for a quick spot treatment before bed- just make sure not to use it all over your face, as it is very drying and harsh on areas that aren't currently breaking out. Definitely recommend for anyone who needs a little spot treatments every now and again.
Sara M.
Northford, CT
Okay this stuff is amazing!!! I have been using it for a while and love it and it really makes a difference. It doesn’t dry out my skin like many other acne lotions which I love! Unfortunately I am out and cannot find it in store or online so if you do find it I highly recommend!
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
My go to when I need to treat my acne! Works like it says it does. The size goes down in 4 hours and almost all of it disappears! Definitely a great buy for someone who suffers from acne or wants a quick fix!
Marin P.
Iowa City, IA
This product is great if you have a lot of acne. My skin is pretty sensitive though with not much acne, so it’s not the best product for myself. It seemed a little harsh and made my skin more red. It’ depends on your skin type.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
You only need a little bit of this product on your blemish I learned this the hard way. I found that when I put more than a tiny little dot on it broke me out even more. I have a huge bottle of this that I don’t use so I probably will give it away or throw it out. Just doesn’t work for me
Constance M.
Newport, TN
If I could give this product a ZERO STARS I would!  I only used this one time and then I had to throw it away.  It completely burned up my face and left a very bad itch and rough texture to it.  My whole face had redness and rough patches all over for over a full week.  This is a horrible product and I advise everyone to stay away!
Elizabeth K.
Chicago
Very drying, and not very powerful. Also, it reeks and feels heavy on the skin, like medicine. Ugh. If I use it all over my face, I swear it breaks me out more. If I use it as a spot treatment, it does virtually nothing. If you have a really oily face, then it'll probably control that, but that's the only good thing I can say about it.
Maria B.
Clearfield
I loved this product. It did wonders for my skin. It moisturized and fought acne at the same time which was lovely. Smells amazing goes in very nice. I would usually use it after I washed my face. I would buy like a year supply. Greatly recommend.
Heather k.
El Dorado, AR
i have used this product since i was a teen and it does miracles over night to those nasty huge pimples you need gone immediately. it doesnt smell bad at all and a little goes such a long way!! it is very inexpensive and works amazingly
taylor e.
ann arbor, MI
rapid action is an understatement. if you are cramming and stressed due to random acne, this solution is the way to go. i would have random acne bumps and after exfoliating and applying this lotion, it clears the spot right up.
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
Does this product dry out your face? I have mild acne and am trying anything to get rid of it!! Any other recommendations to help acne go away!? Thanks!