BY CLEARASIL

Clearasil Ultra Acne Rapid Action Treatment Gel visibly reduces redness and pimple size in as little as four hours. Package Contents Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Gel with salicylic acid 2% acne medication. It is scientifically formulated with Accelarderm technology to accelerate the delivery of acne medication and penetrate pores, so you get visibly clearer skin fast. Product Features. Visibly reduces pimple size and redness in as little as four hours. Acceladerm technology accelerates delivery of acne medication. see more...

• I have cystic acne (mainly from PCOS) and despite... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm getting married in a month and need a treatment for acne in c...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else find this product to be extremely harsh, especia...3 Answers
  • "i would recommend for you to try it and it really does work." in 1 review
  • "This product works just as well as applying a very small amount of toothpaste to acne or troubled areas of the face." in 1 review
Jamie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this isn’t the best product I’ve tried but for someone with acne prone skin who’s been on Acutane as a teen and now struggles with random blemishes I can’t complain. Those of you with cystic troubling acne need not apply... this product only contains 2% salicylic acid so I guess I couldn’t expect much; however it’s cheap, lasts a long time for scattered blemishes and does reduce redness, just not the actual blemish.
Malina L.
Waynesburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this!! I bought some for me and for my daughter. All it takes is a tiny little drop and rub it in really good on a pimple and a few hours later you can actually visually notice the pimple has gotten smaller or sometimes even vanished completely. It dries them up faster than anything I have ever used before.
Alex D.
Laingsburg, MI
I've been using this for a long time kind of out of habit. Lately I've really been paying attention to my skin and I'm not sure if it makes much of  a difference. On small spots it can help reduce them, but it isn't really effective at all on the larger spots that come up - especially not in four hours.
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this several months ago because it was cheap & I’m glad I did. It works very well and really fast. I’ve only used it for single breakout, but I think it would also work for bad breakouts too. Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Gel
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As I have mentioned in many of my other reviews, my problem with pimples is quite mild, but it does not mean that it is not recurrent and annoying, so I am always willing to try new options to improve the redness and swelling of My face, I liked this product since the swelling in the affected area has moderately decreased, but I have not felt that I do much with regard to redness, so I can hide it, I always have to go for my green corrector! As for its consistency does not seem very thick, it is distributed evenly and the skin adsorbs the product quickly, as far as its smell is very mild and not at all annoying. I will give three stars to this product because it can improve ...
Amberdestiny M.
Hanceville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have acne. I've tried brands like AcneFree and Eskinol , and home remedies too, but they either made my skin really dry, made more pimples, and/or did nothing at all. I've been looking for something that would actual work and would be able to show visible results. Then I found this. After using the Clearsil Ultra Rapid Action Acne Face Scrub, I applied a thin layer of the treatment cream onto my trouble spots and left it overnight. Then I woke up and POOF! a few of the pimple have shrunk or vanished! now some of the pimples havent vanished but they have shrunken, which i understand.So if you want a pimple to decrease, then this will definitely work. Keep being you!! ;)
Bhavika C.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because my previous holy grail, Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel, has a 5% benzoyl peroxide and it vanished face-demons in days like magic and I was hoping a stronger dose would do better. I have not been disappointed! The only way this could be better was if it absorbed into the skin more fully. After a while, I notice that the product starts to ball up on my face and it's a little gross if I'm being honest. However, the product works well and relieves the redness fast and shrinks massive breakout spots in days.
Mariza B.
Missouri City , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say I use it often, but I actually had to use this last night and this morning. My pimple was the painful kind and although it did help just a tiny bit, it didn't get rid of my pimple. Its a spot treatment so a little goes a long way. It does dry the skin out so moisturizer is a must. I'll be applying this again tonight hopefully I will have better results I'm the morning.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this ultra rapid action treatment because it is quick to us and you only have to use just a little amount. To me it is gentle to use mainly if you don't use so much on your face and only on your troubled spots it will work for you. It is not highly expensive. I would recommend this product to anyone who has bad acne they can't get rid of.
Megan D.
Cumming, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product! I'm a huge Clearasil fan so I was excited to give this a shot. Now, this isn't a miracle worker. Using it once during the day doesn't make the acne go away but when I'm having a bad week with acne I put this on right after I shower before I put anything else on my skin and it really helps the acne heal faster than it would without the extra treatment this product allows you to do. I recommend this product and would purchase again!
Daniel S.
Does anyone else find this product to be extremely harsh, especially on sensitive skin?
heather r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm getting married in a month and need a treatment for acne in case one pops up. Does this product actually work within 4 hours like its states?
Leslie H.
Hull, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have cystic acne (mainly from PCOS) and despite completely changing my diet nothing is helping. Wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation and can speak to the effectiveness this might have on cystic acne?