BY CLEARASIL

Clearasil Ultra Acne Rapid Action Treatment Gel visibly reduces redness and pimple size in as little as four hours. Package Contents Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Gel with salicylic acid 2% acne medication. It is scientifically formulated with Accelarderm technology to accelerate the delivery of acne medication and penetrate pores, so you get visibly clearer skin fast. Product Features. Visibly reduces pimple size and redness in as little as four hours. Acceladerm technology accelerates delivery of acne medication. see more...

• I have cystic acne (mainly from PCOS) and despite...Be the first to answer!
  • I'm getting married in a month and need a treatment for acne in c...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else find this product to be extremely harsh, especia...3 Answers
  • "i would recommend for you to try it and it really does work." in 1 review
  • "This product works just as well as applying a very small amount of toothpaste to acne or troubled areas of the face." in 1 review
NICOLE H.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
Beauty Junkie Expert
After reading everything on this product including the directions I was hoping that it would do exactly as it said I'm really get rid of blemishes quickly that had already formed. However it didn't seem like it did it it still took over a week to get rid of a blemish and that was with constant face-washing and everything. I don't know if it was my product or the skin but it really didn't work for me.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Albert Lea, MN
Been using this product for about 5 days, my chin area has broken out alot lately so i gave this a try. works ok for minor pimples seemed to dry them up and they got smaller also made then less sensitive to the touch. Hant cleared them or ridded them fully though but has helped some
Shana W.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my only used pimple treatment when I feel one coming or one broke threw in the middle of the night. If I catch it as its coming its totally gone the next day. If its already broken threw the redness and swelling is gone within hours and by the next day its nearly invisible.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Oak Grove, KY
This has dramatically helped my face when I have break outs! I have been using this product for a while now and it helps so much. The appearance does not change as advertised but if I catch the breakout prior to it getting really bad and use this then I can tell a big difference.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gets rid of pimples like I've never seen before! If I have a zit and need to wear make-up, I apply this onto the blemish and then apply my moisturizer and makeup as usual, and when I take my makeup off it has noticeably shrunken! It is also great used overnight!
crystal m.
crystal m.
Sulphur, LA
This product works amazingly!! Love the fact if I have a pimple put this on and in a few hours it's not as noticeable. I got this at the grocery store. And it doesn't dry the skin out so bad. This was the first time I have used it and yes I would buy it again.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX
This product is amazing! It isn't drying and I use twice to three times a day! I get small random breakouts throughout the day due to my foundation but this keeps them from getting worse and bigger! In a matter of mintues they go down and the redness clears
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would say it works about 50% of the time on clearing a pimple before it comes to a head. If I ever feel one coming on I use this on it at night or in the morning to prevent it. This can dry your face out if you use too much so make sure to moisturize.
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would put this one after i waseed my facee and put a dot on each one dab it on untill it is almost soaked in and it gets rid of your acne i got myn at target and i have used this so many times and i would recommend this to teenagers especially
đź‘˝Maddie M.
đź‘˝Maddie M.
New York
I absolutely love this gel I will put it on a blemish as soon as I feel one coming up from the skin and is immediately gone it's a mediocre price if you have a little higher income will be great for you and it is amazing at getting rid of acne.
Daniel S.
Daniel S.
Does anyone else find this product to be extremely harsh, especially on sensitive skin?
heather r.
heather r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm getting married in a month and need a treatment for acne in case one pops up. Does this product actually work within 4 hours like its states?
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Hull, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have cystic acne (mainly from PCOS) and despite completely changing my diet nothing is helping. Wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation and can speak to the effectiveness this might have on cystic acne?