3 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Dermatologist-tested Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Vanishing Treatment Cream treats problem areas fast, visibly reducing redness and spot size in as little as four hours. Package Contents Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Vanishing Treatment Cream with benzoyl peroxide 10% acne medication. Scientifically formulated with maximum-strength medication, Rapid Action Vanishing Treatment Cream penetrates your pores to fight breakouts. Product Features Visibly reduces pimple size and redness in as little as four hours 2 Acceladerm technology accelerates delivery of acne medication 3 Vanishing cream absorbs quickly 4 Dermatologist tested Visibly Reduces Pimple Size and Redness in as Little as Four Hours When you are fighting acne, faster is better. Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream is dermatologist-tested to visibly reduce redness and pimple size in as little as see more...

MEGHAN M.
MEGHAN M.
Portland, OR
I use to use this benzoyl peroxide product very frequently but over the past winter it irritated my very dry skin. I ended up having sores on my chin and neck from how drying this product was. It's also important to note that at 10% thus product can bleach fabrics it comes in contact with. Overall this is a product I can only use in the summer when my skin is less dry, but when my skin is in good condition it works well.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Middleburgh, NY
The clearasil ultra rapid action treatment cream worked great for me. I'm ways on the go whether it be working or baby doctor appointments . this product is on the go, its so easy to just take right out of your purse and apply to the problem area and let it work throughout the day without anyone noticing. I definitely recommend this product especially if your a busy on the go person .
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Boca Raton, FL
I used to continuously buy this product for my periodic breakouts. I would put this on all the time thinking it did a lot to help cure the issue. Well, when I stopped using it, I realized it was not effective! All it would do is dry out my surrounding skin but the breakout would not be diminished. I found a better product through Mario Badescu that helps with spot treatment!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
I'm not exactly sure how to feel about this product, because I feel like it has very mixed results. There have been times when this product has been a lifesaver, and greatly toned down the size and redness of my acne, but there have also been times when this product did absolutely nothing but dry out my skin like crazy, and left a gross residue.
Troy C.
Troy C.
This product works well to reduce redness and clear up bad pimples but be warned that it will dry out your skin a lot and there is a bleaching agent in it which will stain any towels/fabric that it comes in contact with. I made the mistake of putting some on before bed and it put bleach spots all over my pillow and has ruined one of my towels.
Jae o.
Jae o.
San Diego, CA
I love the Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action line. This Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream is a little runny compared to other acne treatment I have used in the past, which is OK, but I prefer my acne treatment to be on a creamier side. Is it effective? It does minimize the bump, but it's not something that makes a zit go away overnight.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
My 13-year-old daughter uses this for her mild acne. It's very slow but eventually if you stick with it gets the job done. I would only recommend this to someone who is going to stick with and complete daily skin care. This product is not good for a teenager who forgets or doesn't feel like doing the skin care every day.
Evangelina M.
Evangelina M.
Ontario, CA
Ok this is my go to treatment !! Works wonders for a spot treatment but I tend to break out in my t-zone and I just started using this a few times a week at night. It does bring down the size and redness of the blemish. The packaging is perfect I can toss it my make up bag if a little blemish pops up
Tracy D.
Tracy D.
I absolutely recommend this vanishing acne treatment cream. The value is good, and is affordable. It works so good, I put it on every night on my pimples before I go to bed. It is gentle on my skin, and acts fast. I have been using it for many years now, and it is my favorite to zap away zits fast.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
This product works really well and gets rid of pimples if used on a regular basis. This is a product that you have to be consistent with. One drawback would be that after a while, depending how much you have put on, it can become pretty itchy. In that event I just wash my face off and I'm fine.