BY CLEARASIL

Dermatologist-tested Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Vanishing Treatment Cream treats problem areas fast, visibly reducing redness and spot size in as little as four hours. Package Contents Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Vanishing Treatment Cream with benzoyl peroxide 10% acne medication. Scientifically formulated with maximum-strength medication, Rapid Action Vanishing Treatment Cream penetrates your pores to fight breakouts. Product Features Visibly reduces pimple size and redness in as little as four hours 2 Acceladerm technology accelerates delivery of acne medication 3 Vanishing cream absorbs quickly 4 Dermatologist tested Visibly Reduces Pimple Size and Redness in as Little as Four Hours When you are fighting acne, faster is better. Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream is dermatologist-tested to visibly reduce redness and pimple size in as little as see more...

Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Middleburgh, NY
The clearasil ultra rapid action treatment cream worked great for me. I'm ways on the go whether it be working or baby doctor appointments . this product is on the go, its so easy to just take right out of your purse and apply to the problem area and let it work throughout the day without anyone noticing. I definitely recommend this product especially if your a busy on the go person .
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
My 13-year-old daughter uses this for her mild acne. It's very slow but eventually if you stick with it gets the job done. I would only recommend this to someone who is going to stick with and complete daily skin care. This product is not good for a teenager who forgets or doesn't feel like doing the skin care every day.
Evangelina M.
Evangelina M.
Ontario, CA
Ok this is my go to treatment !! Works wonders for a spot treatment but I tend to break out in my t-zone and I just started using this a few times a week at night. It does bring down the size and redness of the blemish. The packaging is perfect I can toss it my make up bag if a little blemish pops up
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
This product works really well and gets rid of pimples if used on a regular basis. This is a product that you have to be consistent with. One drawback would be that after a while, depending how much you have put on, it can become pretty itchy. In that event I just wash my face off and I'm fine.
Patrixia T.
Patrixia T.
Its a good product but it didn't do what the product promise. It didn't reduce the rednes or the pimple size in as fast as 4hours. You have to reapply it for at least 2-3 days to see the results. I still recommend it for the fact that it works it just that its not as fast as it said šŸ˜Š
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
This is one of my holy grail skin care products, I keep at least one tube in my purse, one in my vanity and another 2 or 3 in my bathroom. It doesn't necessarily make a difference in 4 hours like they say, but it definitely works better than any other treatment I've used.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Sidney
This product worked super well for about two months, and then kind of stopped. This may have more to do with my skin than the product, though I'm not sure. This is an awesome cream for people with combination skin who are prone to acne; it doesn't dry your face out.
Tee Jay V.
Tee Jay V.
Mason, MI
I like using this to keep my face clear. I get oily skin and it gets worse during the summer from sweating outside so much. I work out in the heat and tend to have slight acne. I'm glad I tried it out and recommend it as a go to for clear and healthy looking skin.
Emily  W.
Emily W.
Columbus, MS
This product always makes my pimples or any bumps go away when I wake up in the morning. I really love having this product in my makeup bag at all times, it's definitely a good product to have always for stubborn acne. I would recommend this to others.
Dan M.
Dan M.
My go to spot treatment! Anytime i get a pimple i just dab it on throughout the day and it usually helps keep them at bay. I can feel it working as soon as it touches my skin. I keep applying it to problem areas until it completely gets rid of my bumps