BY CLEARASIL

Dermatologist-tested Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Vanishing Treatment Cream treats problem areas fast, visibly reducing redness and spot size in as little as four hours. Package Contents Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Vanishing Treatment Cream with benzoyl peroxide 10% acne medication. Scientifically formulated with maximum-strength medication, Rapid Action Vanishing Treatment Cream penetrates your pores to fight breakouts. Product Features Visibly reduces pimple size and redness in as little as four hours 2 Acceladerm technology accelerates delivery of acne medication 3 Vanishing cream absorbs quickly 4 Dermatologist tested Visibly Reduces Pimple Size and Redness in as Little as Four Hours When you are fighting acne, faster is better. Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream is dermatologist-tested to visibly reduce redness and pimple size in as little as see more...

Leonarda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this one because it also has benzoyl peroxide 10% which works really well with my skin. So far I've noticed that it does reduce the redness. Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream, Vanishing, 1 oz
Tamira T.
Hoover
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spot treatment is absolutely amazing I used to hate it because I put it on my pimple and nothing ever happened until I noticed is a vanishing cream so you’re supposed to rub it in so I starting doing that and it working so well and dried out the bumps and pimples they were gone within 12-24 hours I totally recommend this but if you have dry skin this is not for you
Laura C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have! One tube last for a super long time. I still haven't finished my first one! It doesn't make zips go away immediately but you can see/feel it working right away. I put it on the spot where I feel a zit starting and mine never show up. A little goes a long way. The cream is really thin so apply lightly.
Ishika P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a great product. It only works on spots that are really really red. I can never use it during the day when i’m going out due to the white stain it leaves. It takes more than 24 hours to make a difference. Honestly not worth the buy. I would rather get the origins spot treatment which is more worth the price.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best cream with benzoyl peroxide in it that I have ever used!  It helps to clear up my acne overnight without drying out my sensitive skin.  It even wears well under makeup!  For about $10, I think this product is totally worth it and highly recommend it!
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The extra strength cream works really well to help keep breakouts at bay. It works to prevent small whiteheads from forming. It does cause skin to dry out and peel, so make sure ro moisturize. You also should be careful about contact with clothes or bedding since it can bleach them.
Gabriella N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this acne cream for the last four years, and it never fails to get rid of my acne overnight! It might not work for everyone, but it has definitely worked for me. There's no other cream I trust more than this, and I've tried a lot. Clearasil really does its job!
Cecilia M.
I really liked this. I've tired this brand and the neutrogena brand and to be honest, I like both. Each one works differently. I feel like this one doesn't dry out my skin. It's easy to use, it dries fast. I just put it on before I sleep and leave it over night and the soon to be pimple is gone. (You do have to catch it right away though if you want good results)
Rylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product isnt bad, by any means. if you have dry skin, with acne, and find that salicylic acid works well for your skin, this might be your dream product. however, for my oily skin having a**, i need something to dry out my spots- this doesnt.
Kellie E.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for when you have an unwanted pimple show up at times when are extremely inconvenient. It immediately goes to work to reduce the size and redness. I have used this for over a year and love the quick results from this product!