Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Seal-to-Clear Gel

The Clearasil Ultra Seal to Clear Gel Pen treats acne and problem spots fast, visibly reducing redness and pimple size in as little as four hours. Package Contents Clearasil Ultra Seal 2 Clear Gel Pen with salicylic acid 2% acne medication. An InvisaSkin seal contains maximum-strength acne medication is packaged in a convenient gel pen so you can easily zero in on your trouble spots. Product Features. Visibly reduces pimple size and redness in as little as four hours. see more...

Brianna P.
Madisonville, TN
I never believed the commercials, that said bumps would be gone in 4 hours.. this product proves itself! The morning of my best friends wedding, I had a huge bump pop up on my chin!! I was so upset and devastated.. I decided to go to the store and at least try... that bump was gone in size, and I really just threw a little concealer over it and you never would have guessed I had issues that morning!! Thank you for that!!
Kaytlyn D.
Oak Grove Ky
I didn't like this product at all , it made my face feel really gross and grimy. Not a big fan at all. I am a different skin type then most, so honestly it could be better for you.  The packaging is nice . There is always more room for improvement , try it for yourself.
Kady Jo E.
Otway, OH
I have had the same tube of this for years and years. Last so long since all you do it out a tiny amount on each zit. It has lost some effectiveness so I plan on purchasing again soon. It take the red and swelling at super quick. I also think it shortens the time
Angelica S.
I tried this product in hopes that it would help to eliminate acne that had popped up.. sadly I've used it 5 times now and it hasn't worked at all! I'm very disappointed in this product and will not be purchasing it again!
Shannon G.
I loved this product, I use it at night and the redness is gone when I wake up, the acne is visibly smaller and has a pleasant smell to it. It also doesn't dry out my skin like many other quick acting products.
rukia h.
Since I was a teenager, I have been using this and I still use it to this day. Although my pimples don't go right away, this was first a cream and know they made it into a gel but my zits are dried up. Love it
Crystal A.
Happy valley, OR
This is the business! Whenever I feel a zit coming on, I dab this on it and leave it on overnight. Sometimes the zit never even appears. If I don't catch it before it erupts, I put this on after washing my face and before applying makeup, and it really does shrink the zit. At night, I wash my face and put a huge dab on overnight, and it's usually gone by morning. The days of a 3 day nightmare zit are gone. I totally reccomend this product to everyone struggling with breakouts. Especially those pesky giant hormonal ones!
Addison K.
Clearsil is usually a pretty reliable brand but this product really isn't too great. The packaging is nice but once you take it out of the box it really isnt that great. I bought it from our local target and used it on this giant pimple I had, and it really didn't seem to do anything for it.
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
This stuff works pretty well, I have cystic acne and it even helps with that. It's definitely a bang for your buck product. Easy to use and carry along with you for those nasty zits that show up out of nowhere. I keep mine on me all the time to help reduce size and redness.
Crystal D.
Meriden, CT
This was an okay product. It did help to clear up my acne but it also dried my skin out terribly. For the amount of money I paid for this I was really expecting more and for it work better without drying out my already dry skin. Maybe this would work better on oily skin.