2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Clearasil Ultra® Rapid Action Face Scrub is dermatologist tested and gives you visibly clearer skin in as little as 12 hours. It is scientifically formulated with maximum strength acne medication and exfoliating beads that work quickly to open blocked pores. So you get visibly clearer skin fast.

• For the last few years, I have been struggling with random breakout...2 Answers
  • My face is really oily and have lots of blackheads. Would this prod...1 Answers
  • Since i got pregnant my face, back, and chest have been breaking ou...2 Answers
Annie C.
Annie C.
Iowa City, IA
This worked super well for my acne prone skin! I would apply this on every night and leave it on for about 10 minutes then wash away. The formula they use kind of "burns" your skin, which really made me feel like the product was working. After just a few days of using it every night, my acne would slowly start to go away. Would 10/10 recommend if you are struggling with acne. But I will warn those who have very sensitive skin because it may "burn" your skin too much and leave red marks.
Rheiel C.
Rheiel C.
Mays Landing, NJ
I have very oily , sensitive skin , since J have been using this product my black heads have disappeared leaving my skin feeling squeaky clean . I used it whilst in hot south America an I got zero breakouts . I could actually let my hair down without fear of a morning pain surprise !.Since then I've been in love with this product . The beads are just the right size and creamy . I would recommend this product . I'm on my second tube .
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
I have been using this for a few months now and I cant say that it's really gotten the job done. My skin has recently breaking out so I wash my face about 3 times a day; morning, when I get home, and before bed. My breakout should be gone by now but it isn't. Although I like the soft/refreshing skin this product leaves me with, this isn't something I would recommend if your trying to clear up your face right away.
natalie ..
natalie ..
I use to use clearasil refreshing superfruit scrub but it didn't really help clear my acne & since I moved to this one I can really see the difference in my face , the beads in the scrub really get into your pores & it gently cleans your face. I use this in the shower & moisturize my face when I get out. but if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend this
Luna H.
Luna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a fantastic scrub for those suffering from acne-prone skin. I used to be a die hard St Ives apricot scrub fan, but this Clearasil scrub has changed my life! Dime sized amount will go a long way! and it also gets rid of blackheads and whiteheads. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. You can purchase this for under $5 at walmart and walgreens!
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Moncks Corner, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have found that most Clearasil products that I have tried, such as this one, do not work well with my skin. I am an extremely fair skinned teenager who has suffered from acne for about 6 years now and I never have less than 4 breakouts out my face. This product worked well the first night but any use after that I saw no visible improvement.
Jerrica S.
Jerrica S.
I used this product for about 2 months and seen only bad come from it. My skin dried out and just started to look dull. It was so dry in fact that it started to become slightly pink and I even tried using a moisturizer hoping it would help. I still had my usual breakouts on top of my skin becoming very dry so I stopped using it.
Jenni S.
Jenni S.
Davison, MI
I enjoyed the feeling of my clean face after using this in the shower. I am highly satisfied and plan on purchasing this product again! I would recommend this to anyone that has acne problems and would like a gentle way to care for their face. I purchased this at
My local rite aid.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Great Falls
This product works great! It leaves your skin feeling clean and you can almost feel the redness calming down..within twenty four hours it starts clearing up any breakouts and definitely helps in preventing further breakouts.
I would ABSOLUTELY purchase again
Karryn J.
Karryn J.
My ultimate favorite facial wash, I use this every morning and night. I see beautiful results with each use and the packaging is very bold and eye piping. I have been using this item for a year not and I will keep using it because it doesn't not disappoint.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Mackinaw, IL
What other Clearasil products do you guys use??
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
I have oily skin, and I get a lot of acne, would this product dry my skin out? and how long would I have to use it to see my skin clearing up?
Sherreha F.
Sherreha F.
Milwaukee, WI
I have used some acne products in the past that were extremely drying on the skin. Will regular use of this product cause dryness and or "burn" sensitive skin?
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Titusville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since i got pregnant my face, back, and chest have been breaking out pretty bad... Just wondering from fellow moms or moms to be have any suggestions on what type of products i should try??
How long untill your acne completely clears up?