Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Face ScrubInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY CLEARASIL

Clearasil Ultra® Rapid Action Face Scrub is dermatologist tested and gives you visibly clearer skin in as little as 12 hours. It is scientifically formulated with maximum strength acne medication and exfoliating beads that work quickly to open blocked pores. So you get visibly clearer skin fast.

• For the last few years, I have been struggling with random breako...2 Answers
  • My face is really oily and have lots of blackheads. Would this pr...1 Answers
  • Since i got pregnant my face, back, and chest have been breaking ...2 Answers
Annie C.
Annie C.
Iowa City, IA
This worked super well for my acne prone skin! I would apply this on every night and leave it on for about 10 minutes then wash away. The formula they use kind of "burns" your skin, which really made me feel like the product was working. After just a few days of using it every night, my acne would slowly start to go away. Would 10/10 recommend if you are struggling with acne. But I will warn those who have very sensitive skin because it may "burn" your skin too much and leave red marks.
Luna H.
Luna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a fantastic scrub for those suffering from acne-prone skin. I used to be a die hard St Ives apricot scrub fan, but this Clearasil scrub has changed my life! Dime sized amount will go a long way! and it also gets rid of blackheads and whiteheads. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. You can purchase this for under $5 at walmart and walgreens!
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
MONCKS CORNER, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have found that most Clearasil products that I have tried, such as this one, do not work well with my skin. I am an extremely fair skinned teenager who has suffered from acne for about 6 years now and I never have less than 4 breakouts out my face. This product worked well the first night but any use after that I saw no visible improvement.
Jenni S.
Jenni S.
Davison, MI
I enjoyed the feeling of my clean face after using this in the shower. I am highly satisfied and plan on purchasing this product again! I would recommend this to anyone that has acne problems and would like a gentle way to care for their face. I purchased this at
My local rite aid.
Karryn J.
Karryn J.
My ultimate favorite facial wash, I use this every morning and night. I see beautiful results with each use and the packaging is very bold and eye piping. I have been using this item for a year not and I will keep using it because it doesn't not disappoint.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Austin, TX
I literally use this cleanser everyday! It is literally my go to and the only thing that has helped my acne. It has been the only drug store brand to help control my acne. I buy mine at HEB and Target. I would recommend to those fighting with their acne.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this stuff on sale at Ross and I really like it. It smells great and feels great on your face. I would recommend buying but I do not know the actual price since I got mine on sale. My mom also loves this stuff. I use about once every two days or so.
Clare K.
Clare K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I bought this because it said "visibly clearer skin in as fast as 12 hours" and I was very desperate. I noticed such a big difference after using this! The price is reasonable and it makes my face feel refreshed!
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.
Having sensitive skin on my face, clearasil always did more harm than good. my face was always dry, i seemed to break out more and i hate the menthol cooling sensation that seems to be in a lot of facial cleansers.
Addy S.
Addy S.
This is the only acne supplement my boyfriend will use so I buy it quite frequently and he loves it! I would rather have something that smells better but it does work to reduce acne so I can't complain too much.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Mackinaw, IL
What other Clearasil products do you guys use??
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
I have oily skin, and I get a lot of acne, would this product dry my skin out? and how long would I have to use it to see my skin clearing up?
Sherreha F.
Sherreha F.
Milwaukee, WI
I have used some acne products in the past that were extremely drying on the skin. Will regular use of this product cause dryness and or "burn" sensitive skin?
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Titusville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since i got pregnant my face, back, and chest have been breaking out pretty bad... Just wondering from fellow moms or moms to be have any suggestions on what type of products i should try??
How long untill your acne completely clears up?