Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Face ScrubInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY CLEARASIL

Clearasil Ultra® Rapid Action Face Scrub is dermatologist tested and gives you visibly clearer skin in as little as 12 hours. It is scientifically formulated with maximum strength acne medication and exfoliating beads that work quickly to open blocked pores. So you get visibly clearer skin fast.

• For the last few years, I have been struggling with random breako...2 Answers
  • My face is really oily and have lots of blackheads. Would this pr...1 Answers
  • Since i got pregnant my face, back, and chest have been breaking ...2 Answers
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried using Clearasil a long time ago and I couldn't get a away with it, it always breaks my face out BAD. IN just the last year I tried using it again, and after two days my face broke out even worse than before, to the point I didn't want to leave my house (sounds exaggerated but it's very true) Not every one has the same kind of skin and what works for one person may or may not work with another. I just wish I could use the cheaper stuff for my face, because my skin just doesn't agree with it, so I have to buy the more expensive stuff. Clearasil, does seem like it would be great for majority of people and have a positive affect that helps clear out acne, its just doesn't work for me.
Nique N.
Flint
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this since teenage acne it's a pretty good price and it smells good. One of the best exfoliating scrubs out of the many I've used. I do recommend trying this out to see what it does for your skin. But because my acne was so bad it didn't completely clear my skin Sadly nothing I bought would fix my skin until I went to the dermatologist and got some topical medication. And I still till this day use this with my medication and my skin is completely fine now
Felicitas N.
Whittier
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is literally the only acne product I use. I feel like it is effective enough to not make me have too many breakouts and gets rid of zits quickly enough. I use it every other night or so, because I do have sensitive skin, so I don't want it to irritate it too much. Overall, I feel like it gets the job done. I have sensitive, normal to dry skin.
McKenzie O.
Pace, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my daily! The scrub helps lift any and all grime, treats my pimples and always leaves me feeling fresh--never dried out. I use it in the shower and at night before my bedtime routine. Clearsil is just one of those brands that has worked for decades... you can't beat it!
Lourdes J.
Ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its very good. This product if primarily use by my husband because of his sever acne, he loves it, and helps him. I use it to for cleansing purposes and it leaves my skin soft and hydrated We love the packaging. and we would recommend it to anyone with acne of sensitive skin.
Lizbeth M.
National city
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to product I can't live without I use this everyday and it never disappoints. I don't get much pimples but if I do I can count on this product to make them disappear within a few hours. I personally get mine a Walmart and it is usually for a very good price.
Brooklyn B.
Brigham City, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is fast and efficient! whenever i get a really bad breakout i make sure to use this morning and night, after about three days my face is completely clear and after day one redness and swelling has gone down significantly! would recommend!
Dina A.
This is the best face wash I've ever used. I use this on and off but it definitely works better than any expensive cleanser I buy. This face wash is currently helping me clean up my acne and has done more in 1 week than anything I've purchased at Sephora did all summer while I had horrible breakouts.
Cheyenna H.
SHERWOOD AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve gone through so many bottles of this stuff! It’s a great price and definitely worth your money no doubt. It always clears my face up when I have a break out. I couldn’t ask for a better face cleanser.
Emely M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this wash!. It does not dry out my skin. Combo skin is hard to maintain. This is my miracle worker, especially with my acne prone skin. Highly recommend!
Breanna H.
Mackinaw, IL
What other Clearasil products do you guys use??
Alyssa S.
I have oily skin, and I get a lot of acne, would this product dry my skin out? and how long would I have to use it to see my skin clearing up?
Sherreha F.
Milwaukee, WI
I have used some acne products in the past that were extremely drying on the skin. Will regular use of this product cause dryness and or "burn" sensitive skin?
Cheyenne H.
Mims, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since i got pregnant my face, back, and chest have been breaking out pretty bad... Just wondering from fellow moms or moms to be have any suggestions on what type of products i should try??
How long untill your acne completely clears up?