BY CLEARASIL #86 in Toners & Astringents

This product has been developed to get to work instantly to fight spots and reduce redness for visibly clearer skin. The breakthrough spot-fighting formula rapidly penetrates deep into the pore to get to the root cause of spots, whilst exfoliating and smoothing the skin. see more...

Ronnie H.
Ronnie H.
Laurel, MD
I have used this toner pretty much every day for the past 2 years. It has far surpassed the expectations I had for it. My skin is combo, and gets oily in the T-zone, but can be extremely dry in other areas. This product has helped even out my skin tone as well as keep blackheads and pimples at bay. I would recommend this to anyone looking for away to keep break outs at a minimum without spending an arm and a leg.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
This product works great for clearing up my skin. On the other hand, it does dry my skin out very bad. I have normal skin with breakouts only monthly. If you have oily skin, it most likely will help balance you out. I don't recommend for someone with my skin type but if you have regular skin problems this is probably very good
Kara G.
Kara G.
It was great when my acne was really bad but I hated the film that it left on my face. My face felt tight and didn't feel like it cleaned that much. If anything I felt that it drew moisture from my skin. Which even thought that I am oily it made things worse. And that is why I switched to Micellar water.
Anna B.
Anna B.
East Lansing, MI
This product works very well, but I'm not sure I would recommend it for dry or sensitive skin. I have oily/combo skin and i felt like it had a somewhat drying effect and it slightly burned. It did help with acne, but I've used products more gentle that work just as well.
Jazmyn S.
Jazmyn S.
Really good for problem skin. I hve horrible flare ups with these huge painful pimples, and this stuff burns a little but it gets the job done. Dont overuse it though go nights without using to give skin a chance to recover. Moisturize with coco oil is the perfect combination!
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Lenoir City , TN
This toner for deep pore treatment was okay. The smell was great but the more I used this product the more the exfoliating beads would
Irritate and become too abrasive for my skin. It helped tighten my pores but left microscopic scratched to do so.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Mobile, AL
I have really bad rosacea and acne on my cheeks. This product didn't really help the redness or the acne go away. I've tried plenty of products and just keep getting disappointed. Wouldn't really recommend to others since it didn't help me.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
I've used products from this company since high school. I swear by them. This facial cleanser keeps pimples from appearing and helps to get rid of the ones you have. I would suggest alternating it with a regular cleanser as it can be drying but it works.
Jacie F.
Jacie F.
This worked to clean my face but it burned my face pretty bad. I have sensitive skin and after using this, my face was red and burning. It was a great price and it did a good job cleaning my face, but I will not be buying this again.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Nashville, TN
I'm not a huge fan of this product. It's affordable, but also tends to dry me out. I have combination skin and this reduced all my natural oils and left me needing additional moisturizer. I think I'll pass on the re-purchase.