CLEARASIL® Ultra Rapid Action Daily Gel Wash uploaded by Elly Q.CLEARASIL® Ultra Rapid Action Daily Gel Wash uploaded by Alexis B.CLEARASIL® Ultra Rapid Action Daily Gel Wash uploaded by Victoria T.

BY CLEARASIL

Rapid Action Formula Starts Working Instantly And Deposits Max Strength Active Deep Into Blocked Pores. Visibly Clearer Skin In As Little As 12 Hours. Made In France

• Is this good to use day and night4 Answers
  • Is there a difference between this and the mask? It looks...1 Answers
CLEARASIL® Ultra Rapid Action Daily Gel Wash
  • "My favorite face wash. Leaves my face feeling fresh afterwards, removes oil, and keeps oil away for a while after." in 1 review
  • "I use this morning and night and havent been able to find a better face wash since I started using this." in 1 review
  • "I use this product in combination with another cleanser for exfoliation and CeraVe lotion to make sure that it doesn't dry out my face, which makes it work fairly well." in 1 review
hannah l.
Canyon, TX
This is what I use right now! I use it once a day and have seen it working wonders! My face is soft when I am done washing and I have seen little spots go away! I don't have super bad acne, so I am not sure how this product would work for something like that, but with a few spots here and there, it works great!
Bree N.
I've been using this facial cleanser for several months. I didn't get acne until my early twenties and had no idea how to deal with it at first. This was one of the first products that actually helped me. At first, it did dry my skin out a bit. Then I switched to using it once a day instead of twice (I use a gentler cleanser without Salicylic Acid in the morning, and the Clearasil at night). I haven't been seeing it in stores recently and I REALLY hope it hasn't been discontinued!
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
I didn't really notice much change in my acne when I used this product. It didn't get no better or worse. I've used so many acne products but can't really find anything to help. Although when I used it, it didn't really bother my skin. It didn't dry it out or anything.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am a big fan of all of the Clearasil products, but this one is one of my favorites. It really helps to clear up my skin and isn't too harsh. For me, it also lives up the the "rapid action" name, it clears up my spots so fast. Now, I am not someone who suffers from severe acne, just a few spots here and there.
Bobbi C.
Las Vegas, NV
I recently started using this product due to my face breaking out from the high heat here in Vegas and sweating. I have had clear skin my whole life, now at 34 years old i get white heads thruout the summer months, after using this just twice they are gone and have not returned. I def will keep using this face cleanser, at least in the summer.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
I don't like this because it did nothing for my face I have oily skin and it didn't make me feel clean I felt residue on my face after cleaning it and all. I have given this a shot using it as directed but still makes me feel not clean.
Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA
I love this brand as it was one of the first I used that really made a difference. My favorite was the night time formula used before bedtime (mostly because I'm lazy and do all my cleaning at the end of the day) by this one was a good one too. I used it in the shower usually, and it made my skin feel nice. Not too hard on it (though I prefer scrubs) and left my skin feeling fresh.
Kristen K.
Guthrie, OK
I tried to back away from this product after someone told me that it was too harsh and cheap on the skin, but I have to be honest. It's the only face wash I've used that I've seen less breakouts with. It does feel very drying but I counteract it with moisturizer. For the price it can't be beat, it's very effective.
Grace-Cyntiche K.
Sugar Land
Best face wash I've ever used. I bought it a Walgreens and it's a bit over-drying for those who have normal to drier combination skin. Washing your face twice, applying toner and moisturizing is the best way to use it in my opinion. I recommend it for people with oilier skin with some sort of moisturizer.
Marketa B.
Naperville, IL
I don't know if this cleanser really clears up my face in 12 hours, but over time it sure does banish my shoulder acne. I keep one in the shower for my body and another at the sink for my face. Only downside is that it makes my face feel a little tight after washing.
Kristine N.
Orange County
Is this good to use day and night
Talia A.
Is there a difference between this and the mask? It looks the same