BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClearasil
Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash Acne Treatment 678 Oz

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash Acne Treatment 6.78 Oz

by Clearasil

n/a

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash Acne Treatment 6.78 Oz!
Madeline G.
Doral, FL
Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash Acne Treatment 6.78 Oz uploaded by Madeline G.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Siento que este producto es demasiado abrasivo para la piel, aunque limpia profundamente sin embargo no lo recomiendo
Mikaela R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I’ve been using this product for about a couple years now and it has always keep my skin consistent. When I felt a pimple coming, I would make sure to wash that area good with warm water and this face wash. The next day and it would be disappearing. As long as you use this product regularly, you will see a difference.
Erica S.
Charlotte, NC
Left my skin feeling nice and smooth. It helped clear up my acne in high school and is very gentle on skin.
Casey W.
Mount Holly, NC
This is one of the only face washes that works for me. It doesn’t leave residue and it truly clears up some of my blemishes very quickly. The smell isn’t great, but the once/twice per day use isn’t bad
Ashleigh D.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product although it states 12 hours it is more like two days. But it is one of the products that helps my skin acne overnight almost. It is best used with the Clearasil Ultra Rapid Treatment Lotion.
april R.
Forreston, IL
I did not like how this face wash felt. After using this cleanser for a couple if days, my skin hurt. It was too harsh on my skin. It did not help clear my skin and it made it worse.
Ericka E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I ended up trying this product on accident but I am so glad that I did. It always leaves my face feeling soft and clean. The product is very exfoliating and does a great job of keeping acne away! It’s extremely affordable and I’d definitely buy it again!
NatashaMGreen G.
Trenton
It burned my face a little when I first put it on, but I also have sensitive skin, I'm not a big face of face washes but I did use this a few times and It seemed to work a little, the packaging is cute but when you get towards the end it's hard to get out.
Marina P.
Bowling Green, OH
This product honestly didn’t help with my acne at all. What it did do, however, was reduce the oily-ness of my face. It makes my skin feel really clean, it just really doesn’t do what it is intended to do, which is help with acne.
Margaret G.
Conroe, TX
Really good cleanser. Does a good job keeping my face clear of pimples and it also smells good. Does not irritate or dry my face.

Looking for your answer?