BY CLEARASIL #36 in Skin Care Tools

Product description

Clearasil Ultra Pimple Blocker Pen, 0.064-ounce Pen (Pack of 2)

• I recently started a new birth control and am getting som...1 Answers
Veronica H.
I purchased this for my step daughter who suffers from acne. She has oily skin and it seemed to work well and helped clear up a couple pimples that popped up. I decided to try it when I had a little breakout, I have combination skin that's pretty sensitive and it was not a good fit for me. It irritated my skin and dried it out a little.
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
Have used this product several times when I feel a big ole zit trying to rear its ugly head. It is very effective and very cheap for the quality. I love this and I found it at Target! Just apply a small amount to the effected area and pretty soon after you will see the pimple begin to disappear. Try it!
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is pretty effective if you can get the pimple right as it first starts to tingle. It definitely helps to keep it from getting bigger. Once it's fully formed, it may help the time it takes to go away a bit but it's much more effective on new ones. I'll keep using.
Michelle M.
Brooklyn , NY
This stuff is amazing! I have random pimples that will appear out of nowhere and usually have the desire to get rid of it in a day. I've put this stuff over night and the next day the swelling certainly goes away and if it's a minor blemish it even disappears!
Telsa S.
Perfect to have in your bathroom drawer to apply after washing your face, and also great for your purse when you feel a bump coming on. I absolutely love this pen and can not go with out it. It is a must have if you get sporadic problem areas.
Nicole M.
Works amazingly! Helped me for pictures with my son. Very effective. Instantly prevented the pimple I felt coming in. It was my first time using it and will repeat. Did exactly what i hoped for
Emily S.
Grand forks , ND
I keep this in my purse at all times, I can never predict my skins breakouts and this product has saved me so many times. As soon as a I feel a blemish coming on I apply it to that area and it keeps it under control. I wish I would have known about this product in highschool when my acne was at an all time high. Now I do modeling and going from casting to casting having this on me helps me feel confident in my own skin. I highly recommend this product.
Meghan L.
Cedar park , TX
I didn't really notice a HUGE difference but it may have helped a bit. It did sting a little bit but my skin is pretty sensitive and may have had like a little cut or opening around a pimple which may have caused that. Not the best acne treatment... but not th worst.
Diana V.
Pasco, WA
I started using this product when i started working cleaning offices and during that period of time i was breaking out real badddd so i baught this product thinking it would help but noooooo it made my acne problem worst i used it for about 2 weeks when i finnaly realized it was this product causing the break outs after i stoped using it i never had a bad acne problem again sooo this obviously did not work for me.
margery l.
It didn't really work for me.  I did not see my pimpple size reducing or clearing up.  I had been hoping this product was going to work.  It might just be my skin though since I have dry sensitive skin.  I wouldn't recomend this product at all and I wouldn't recommend it for people who are looking for a quick fix
Marissa B.
Arlington, VA
I recently started a new birth control and am getting some pimples, which I usually never get. I've used Clinique pimple products in the past, but it's not working as well now. Is this a really good overnight spot treatment that can help?