CLEARASIL® Ultra Overnight Spot Patches uploaded by Maya T.CLEARASIL® Ultra Overnight Spot Patches uploaded by Maya T.

BY CLEARASIL #45 in Acne Treatments

Helps seal spot to prevent bacteria from entering. Absorbs spot secretions. Reduces inflammation and risk of scarring

Taylor M.
lakewood ranch florida
AMAZING!!! a must try product!! I was wary at first because it kind of sounds too good to be true but when you got a huge pimple underneath your eye that's taking up half your face. plus it's  a huge whitehead that can't be popped (gross i know) then you're kind of desperate to try anything, it had been on my face over a week. i put that patch on for a few hours and was curious to see the process so i took it off and it had already brought the pimple to a head. so i put tea tree oil on it and put another patch on it before bed and this morning it's completely flat and drained!!! still a little red but nothing makeup won't hide. i'm not sure how it'll deal with deep cysts which i'm prone to but from others reviews it works good. deff worth a try for only ten bucks!!! finally a amazing product for not popping pimples. PLUS when you put it on it covers the redness in your pimple which helps me from starring and obsessing over it or wanting to touch/pick at it. i'm one happy lady!
Helen J.
S Pasadena, CA
I LOVE THIS! Every time it’s that sensitive month for girls, I always get pimples. at night, I put these stickers on and the next day, it’s completely gone. I freaking love these sooooooo much!!! also, these stickers are nude in color so I love that because it’s not very noticeable on skin. The only reason i give this a 4 star is because I believe it was way too pricey for the amount we get. I get sad because in one day I would use 4-6 stickers and then it would be gone in a couple days. They should either lower the price or put more stickers available.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
Love these, they diminish the redness and draw out the problem quick. Sometimes, for shorter periods, they are covert enough I've gotten away with wearing them out. I do tend to take a break using them, as when I've used them non-stop for over a day they seemed to irritate my skin making a red circle, and a couple of times seemed to almost bleach my skin. Now I use them at night and take a break to let my skin breath a little.
April G.
Odessa
Love this so much! Great for keep face clean and clear wroth spending money on! Bought this at target! Great product! Love using this on my face keeps my pores clean and helps me keep my face clean and clear! This product is my back up product when I am breaking out or need to get rid of Ache fast! Best for clearing face
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
I really really wanted to like this product, and I really liked the concept of this product, but they just didn’t work for me as I would hope. If you have any kind of deep acne spot, I found that this just didn’t work at all for me. It worked half decent on small, surface level blemishes. Maybe if they were to reformulate, or make an ultra strength version, I would try again.
Nataly C.
I have used these twice on huge pimples I had around my cycle and I love this product!!! It went above and beyond my expectations!! I got this product at Walmart!! I definitely recommend this product especially for big events!! It definitely helps reduce the size and sometimes it completely goes away!!
nikki c.
Warren, MI
I found this more of a gimmick more than anything. When i had a slight breakout i bought thid thinking it was some type of over night miracle. That was not the case at all. Woke up and my face was more red and irritated did not flatten zits either they were still raised when i woke up.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I bought this on sale at Rite aid for a couple dollars because I like the idea of this. However, I don’t think putting a patch on works that much better than putting gel spot treatment on. It also kind of hurts to take off the patch. So, these work okay, but I wouldn’t buy this again.
Cheryl A.
Soddy Daisy, TN
These are awesome is all I can say!! If I feel a zit under the skin starting to develop I will put a dab of honey in it and one of these spot stickers and overnight it will help shrink the pimple! They are a translucent color and if you are trying to hide a large blemish you can place one of these in it and it's not noticeable!
Josephine B.
Harrison Twp , MI
The dots! These are a little pricey consider the amount they give but effectiveness is 100. It’s like a little barrier but for bacteria that inflames and causes acne. These bad boys stop them in their tracks before they start. Try out different brands versions to find your formula fit!