CLEARASIL® Ultra Overnight Spot Patches uploaded by Maya T.CLEARASIL® Ultra Overnight Spot Patches uploaded by Maya T.

BY CLEARASIL #30 in Acne Treatments

Helps seal spot to prevent bacteria from entering. Absorbs spot secretions. Reduces inflammation and risk of scarring

Buy on Target*
Helen J.
S Pasadena, CA
I LOVE THIS! Every time it’s that sensitive month for girls, I always get pimples. at night, I put these stickers on and the next day, it’s completely gone. I freaking love these sooooooo much!!! also, these stickers are nude in color so I love that because it’s not very noticeable on skin. The only reason i give this a 4 star is because I believe it was way too pricey for the amount we get. I get sad because in one day I would use 4-6 stickers and then it would be gone in a couple days. They should either lower the price or put more stickers available.
Whisper E.
united states
There was a point in life where I literally could not live without these products. They treated my skin in every aspect needed. After about 2 years of using this it seemed as if the products formula changed some how. It left my skin looking and feeling great until a day of makeup. After removing my makeup and cleansing my face it left a oily residue. Mind you, ive used this skin care system for years now. The pads are great on the other hand! I suggest them to anyone with combination or oily skin, they're great for the t zone area, and work well as makeup removers before actually cleansing the skin.
Taylor M.
lakewood ranch florida
AMAZING!!! a must try product!! I was wary at first because it kind of sounds too good to be true but when you got a huge pimple underneath your eye that's taking up half your face. plus it's  a huge whitehead that can't be popped (gross i know) then you're kind of desperate to try anything, it had been on my face over a week. i put that patch on for a few hours and was curious to see the process so i took it off and it had already brought the pimple to a head. so i put tea tree oil on it and put another patch on it before bed and this morning it's completely flat and drained!!! still a little red but nothing makeup won't hide. i'm not sure how it'll deal with deep cysts which i'm prone to but from others reviews it works good. deff worth a try for only ten bucks!!! finally a amazing product for not popping pimples. PLUS when you put it on it covers the redness in your pimple which helps me from starring and obsessing over it or wanting to touch/pick at it. i'm one happy lady!
Andrea G.
I enjoy using the patches when I have stubborn pimples that  wouldn’t  go away. I would apply a patch to the pimple at night. It reduced the size of the pimple and made it less red. I recommend using them at night because they stay on longer and the product has more time to reduce the size of the pimple. Also what I really enjoyed about them is that they don’t fall off while you sleep.
Karissa B.
Lincoln
The CLEARASIL® Ultra Overnight Spot Patches were a definite hit and miss for me! While the idea is great, the patches vary in effectiveness. Occasionally, the spot patch would greatly reduce the coloring of a pimple, but it rarely reduced the size. However I don’t mind using them even if they don’t work for me as well as they do for some because there is no way oil or dirt in the air could get in and around the zit during the night.
Jacy L.
Concord
I have bought these multiple times but for some reason, every time I use them, it never brings any of the sebum out of my skin. Another thing that bothers me is that it’s a little hard to put on my face. It needs a tab or something to make it easier to apply and not wrinkle up. I really wanted these to work for me because I’ve heard such great things.
Roxanne O.
Washington D.C
While it did what it’s described to, which is to clear up spot acne... it also seemed too intense and strong for me. My skin couldn’t tolerate having it on that long, as I would begin to feel a burning sensation, and it would leave red blotches wherever placed. I ended up returning it to Walgreens. Toothpaste works well, as a spot treatment too! Lol
April G.
Odessa
Love this so much! Great for keep face clean and clear wroth spending money on! Bought this at target! Great product! Love using this on my face keeps my pores clean and helps me keep my face clean and clear! This product is my back up product when I am breaking out or need to get rid of Ache fast! Best for clearing face
Ali M.
Orlando
I picked these up at my local Walmart in hopes that I could use these on breakouts for overnight relief. When I woke up the next morning, not only was the pimple not gone, but I had a huge patch of dry skin all around which made it very difficult to use any other product to use on my breakout. I would not recommend this product. I was very disappointed.
Kat P.
Vancouver BC
I can not express enough in words how successful this product was for my sister and I. Have a zit? Not after using these!! And they are extremely discreet and easy to cover with make up if you want to leave them on during the day! So amazing! I would recommend this product to absolutely anyone!!