CLEARASIL® Ultra Overnight Scrub uploaded by Marieka B.

BY CLEARASIL

Dermatologist-tested Clearasil Ultra Overnight Scrub works while you re sleeping, resulting in visibly clearer skin overnight. Package Contents Clearasil Ultra Overnight Scrub with salicylic acid 2% acne medication. The face scrub features maximum-strength acne medication to fight acne while exfoliating beads remove dead skin cells to help keep pores unblocked. Product Features. Helps visibly reduce pimple size and redness overnight. Continues to work throughout the nigh. Washes away dirt, oil and bacteria.

CLEARASIL® Ultra Overnight Scrub
  • "A very abrasive scrub, and is great on acne, good at clearing up acne, and amazing on very sensitive skin. " in 4 reviews
Vidhi R.
Bloomington, IL
This over night scrub is amazing and helps my acne prone skin. It has cleared up my skin right away and I have not noticed any breakouts. It is gentle on the skin and even the packaging looks cute. I have recommended this product for many people and I could continue to recommend it to many more.
Elizabeth S.
Using this scrub makes my skin feel AMAZING an super clean and you know it works. I will use it at night and in the morning I will wake up and see much clearer skin or a reduction in my pimple size and it makes me feel good knowing that I can use this scrub and will end up seeing results
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
This facial wash is really helpful, because of this i barely get acnes and if i get one it won’t last a day, and its really affordable and I recommend it to everyone
Maria P.
Phoenix, AZ
I really enjoyed this scrub my face felt wonderful it was my first time buying and I didn't regret one bit it was a very impressive buy and it's very gentle and soft makes my face feel wonderful the next morning would definitely recommend to buy
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
This is what I use everyday when I wash my face go to you can't go wrong with this especially when you have makeup in your face and you want to take out everything and just let your your face breathe and that when you can nourish your face this is a go to
Kaitlyn C.
Elkhorn NE
I would use the scrub every night after I showered and every morning I would wake up refreshed with out that oily film over my skin. I highly recommend Clearasil as they are a high end acne treatment and they are very fairly priced. I will definitely be buying it again.
Melissa N.
Spring Hill, FL
I have normally dry skin and this product after a few uses seemed to dry out my skin even more. It helped clear up my skin but also caused me to have to use more moisturizer.
Tabitha R.
Carpentersville
I have sensitive skin and this is a brand that I have never had any problems with. my my face feel great and so clean. It left my face feeling tingly great.
Heather S.
Hughson, CA
this has to be my favorite scrub of all time!! it leaves my face feeling super refreshed and  not dried out like other cleansers. i have seen this product start showing results on my face in a matter of like 2-3 days. highly recommend and super affordable you can get it at any local drugstore.
Janet N.
Kind of harsh on your skin; I have combination skin and used this every night but it only dried my skin even more and left me breaking out a lot. I would recommend using this only twice a week if you have acne prone skin because you wouldn't want to strip your skin of its natural oils.