CLEARASIL® Ultra Overnight Scrub uploaded by Marieka B.

BY CLEARASIL

Dermatologist-tested Clearasil Ultra Overnight Scrub works while you re sleeping, resulting in visibly clearer skin overnight. Package Contents Clearasil Ultra Overnight Scrub with salicylic acid 2% acne medication. The face scrub features maximum-strength acne medication to fight acne while exfoliating beads remove dead skin cells to help keep pores unblocked. Product Features. Helps visibly reduce pimple size and redness overnight. Continues to work throughout the nigh. Washes away dirt, oil and bacteria.

CLEARASIL® Ultra Overnight Scrub
  • "A very abrasive scrub, and is great on acne, good at clearing up acne, and amazing on very sensitive skin. " in 4 reviews
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
This facial wash is really helpful, because of this i barely get acnes and if i get one it won’t last a day, and its really affordable and I recommend it to everyone
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
This is what I use everyday when I wash my face go to you can't go wrong with this especially when you have makeup in your face and you want to take out everything and just let your your face breathe and that when you can nourish your face this is a go to
Anna R.
Purchased at: Walmart
When in deed need a night face clean this product helps with that. Leaves the face feeling really clean. And it can make it dry so I use a good moisturizer that’s help with that.overall cleans my face and diminishes acne on the face
Maddi W.
This product can be really harsh on your skin so you have to be careful but for me it has helped me and my skin so much! The price is very good and you wake up with a more clear and youthful face! I would recommend to anyone!
Heather S.
Hughson, CA
this has to be my favorite scrub of all time!! it leaves my face feeling super refreshed and  not dried out like other cleansers. i have seen this product start showing results on my face in a matter of like 2-3 days. highly recommend and super affordable you can get it at any local drugstore.
Denisse D.
Laredo, TX
great product I purchased mine at my local grocery store. I would recommend this product to anyone. the only thing I would say it took a few days for my face actually to start to see a change.
Caitlyn W.
I don't break out very often but it works well in  reducing or eliminating pimples. also works as a makeup remover. It comes out as a blue gel and I typically use about half a pump. It's a decent product and I would purchase again, I definitely recommend!
Abby G.
This product is decent but it doesn't get into the pores and soak in like I had hoped it would. It sets on the surface of your face and doesn't seem to deep clean like other products do. It may be fine for someone who doesn't wear makeup though.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
This is a good quality overnight scrub by Clearasil. Clearasil has been a popular brandname when it comes to acne treatment. This scrub lives upto my expectations. It is very effective and helps in clearing acne from the skin. Good value for money.
Lisa W.
Zaleski, OH
this overnight Clearasil scrub like all others burns a little a first and then cools. IT does work but with a combo of other facial cleansers you are glutton for a dry scaly face which no girl wants because wearing makeup will look horrible on you. use 1 time a week not nightly