Clearasil Ultra Overnight Scrub uploaded by Marieka B.

BY CLEARASIL

Dermatologist-tested Clearasil Ultra Overnight Scrub works while you re sleeping, resulting in visibly clearer skin overnight. Package Contents Clearasil Ultra Overnight Scrub with salicylic acid 2% acne medication. The face scrub features maximum-strength acne medication to fight acne while exfoliating beads remove dead skin cells to help keep pores unblocked. Product Features. Helps visibly reduce pimple size and redness overnight. Continues to work throughout the nigh. Washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. see more...

Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I used this is combination with the overnight acne wash. I would only use the scrub two times a week since it was more abrasive on the skin. It was a harsh scrub but enough to feel the little pieces in the scrub itself. Smells very nice and rinses easily.
Heather S.
Turlock, CA
this has to be my favorite scrub of all time!! it leaves my face feeling super refreshed and  not dried out like other cleansers. i have seen this product start showing results on my face in a matter of like 2-3 days. highly recommend and super affordable you can get it at any local drugstore.
Vidhi R.
Bloomington, IL
This over night scrub is amazing and helps my acne prone skin. It has cleared up my skin right away and I have not noticed any breakouts. It is gentle on the skin and even the packaging looks cute. I have recommended this product for many people and I could continue to recommend it to many more.
Elizabeth S.
Using this scrub makes my skin feel AMAZING an super clean and you know it works. I will use it at night and in the morning I will wake up and see much clearer skin or a reduction in my pimple size and it makes me feel good knowing that I can use this scrub and will end up seeing results
Janet N.
Kind of harsh on your skin; I have combination skin and used this every night but it only dried my skin even more and left me breaking out a lot. I would recommend using this only twice a week if you have acne prone skin because you wouldn't want to strip your skin of its natural oils.
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
I like this facial scrub because my face feels very clean after I use it.  It's also great because it doesn't dry out my skin.  I feel like this helps my skin stay it's best. It's a bonus that it's really affordable too.  I'll be purchasing this again for sure!
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
This is a good quality overnight scrub by Clearasil. Clearasil has been a popular brandname when it comes to acne treatment. This scrub lives upto my expectations. It is very effective and helps in clearing acne from the skin. Good value for money.
Abby G.
This product is decent but it doesn't get into the pores and soak in like I had hoped it would. It sets on the surface of your face and doesn't seem to deep clean like other products do. It may be fine for someone who doesn't wear makeup though.
Maria P.
Phoenix, AZ
I really enjoyed this scrub my face felt wonderful it was my first time buying and I didn't regret one bit it was a very impressive buy and it's very gentle and soft makes my face feel wonderful the next morning would definitely recommend to buy
Lisa W.
Zaleski, OH
this overnight Clearasil scrub like all others burns a little a first and then cools. IT does work but with a combo of other facial cleansers you are glutton for a dry scaly face which no girl wants because wearing makeup will look horrible on you. use 1 time a week not nightly