BY CLEARASIL

Clearasil Ultra Overnight Face Lotion.
Dermatologist tested.
New.
Helps visibly reduce redness and pimple size overnight.
2% salicylic acid acne medication.
1.3 fl oz (38.4ml).

CLEARASIL® Ultra Overnight Face Lotion
  • "Love love love this! My skin has never really been acne prone, but this summer heat and some new activities kept my skin way dustier than usual, and my pores suffered.  I borrowed several things from my daughter's acne medicine stash. I likes this one the best. It's a 1 step product and our didn't dry out my face. That was really important to me.  The acne went away really quickly, my skin wasn't red, flaky, or sun sensitive, and i looked so much better in a matter of a few days.  I can't promise the same things for you, but I was thrilled with the results. I liked it better than ProActive for my minor problem." in 3 reviews
  • "This lotion is super hydrating for overnight use and also helps me control breakouts so it is a two for one whammy!! I love knowing when I wake up my skin will be quenched of its thirst but not oily and also all my minor skin irritations and break outs will be diminished and that is a total game changer when you know you will have a full face of breakout causing make up on your face for hours on end!!" in 3 reviews
Katelyn E.
My mom started using this to help with the acne that she gets and while she likes it I don't think that it does much with my acne and made my face really dry. To me it wasn't effective and I didn't really like it
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
I enjoy all of these acne brand products! They're usually my go to. I usually don't have very significant acne so this gets the job done. I like the clean and how I don't feel like my skin is oily after using this product.
Alexandria K.
This lotion is awesome for people with dry skin and acne in my experience I used it a while ago and I' haven't seemed to struggle since . It's super hydrating as well and I'm satisfied with my outcome after using it.
Stephanie 👪.
East Providence
This lotion is amazing on my face. It sooths my skin and makes it feel soft and clean. I love that I can put it on before bed so I am moisturizing all night long. My skin feels silky smooth in the morning!
Cecilia R.
Dallas, TX
My favorite overnight cream, i wake up to a hydrated and ratifying skin, and it also helps removing dirt from clogged pores in my cheeks. I defiantly recommend and will keep using this product
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Clearasil Ultra Overnight Face Lotion is a miracle lotion I just happen to find one day as I walking through the Beauty Section at my local Walgreen's it just grabbed my eyes.I followed the directions as instructed it has been about a month now,and I am telling you all,this lotion,is TOTALLY FAB, it really leaves my face feeling great ,there is no heavy, no weighing your face down,this product is a must try,and I am going through yet another *ACNE PHASE*,ladies  this will continue sorry to say I just turned 49,and I still get flare-ups,I love wearing make-ups,I have beauty ritualis, and this lotion has had a profound affect on my face.
Give a try and please let me know how it goes:)
Heather  .
Bridge City, TX
Taylor M.
Had high hope for this product , but after using a bottle and a half of it I gave up. Wasn't to pricey but still expected more. I've bought many clearasil products and it's a hit or Miss for my skin. I felt it had a strong medicine scent which annoyed me trying to sleep. I got tiny bumps along my hairline after a week of using it that never went away. No matter how little product I used I always felt super greaser in the morning.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Rachel G.
Athens, OH
I have found Clearasil Ultra Overnight Face Lotion to be very effective when it comes to dry patches on my face. I have used this product a number of times and have felt that every use left my skin looking clear and healthy. i would defiantly buy this product again in the future especially when my skin gets very dry.
Cristal R.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this really effective ?