CLEARASIL® Ultra On-The-Go Rapid Action Wipes uploaded by Marissa D.

BY CLEARASIL

Starts Clearing Pores Fast To Fight Breakouts On The Go.&Nbsp;These Wipes Are Easy To Take With You So You Can Fight Pimples And Breakouts Without Slowing Down Your Day.

Emily L.
De soto
I don't even want to give it one star really. It doesn't even deserve that. The cover peel that SHOULD go back down doesn't becasue it isn't sticky enough so your wipes end up drying out. The wipes itself is horrible as well. My face was as red as a tomato. It burned and broke me out. Happened to two of my other friends as well!
Cassandra R.
W Jefferson, OH
While convenient, these wipes have a very medicated scent that I found lingers after used. It was very effective at preventing breakouts by removing dirt and oil from my pores and is gentle on skin. My local Walgreens carries these wipes along with several other products offered by Clearasil.
Gabrielle R.
Chicago
My mother introduced me to this brand a couple of weeks ago. I use it every morning and night and have noticed a lot of my acne clear up! I buy it at walgreens or target. It isn't too harsh on my face which I like because I have really sensitive skin. My face isn't aggravated by the wipes which I like, but I can also feel it clearing up.
Sara S.
Sheridan, AR
I only really use these when I wear alot of makeup or feel like I'm getting a pimple. I will use them at night before I go to bed. I also use a face wash after I use them. They do feel a little drying but also seems to clear up any breakouts that are forming. I would prolly buy again, they are handy to have with you when traveling.
Deborah M.
I like Clearasil products. I like the way it help keep my face clean. I brought it from rite aid or sometimes from Kmart. It did its job but as quick as expected. The price is a good value, and it depends where you go to buy it. I believe there's always room for improvement
Daryya D.
East Hanover, NJ
I can't say that I was deeply impressed by the product. When I have acne problems on my skin just in the beggining I like to swipe the place with this wipes. I helps to prevent bigger problems in the future, but doesn't help to take away the whole problem
Max C.
Vernon, CT
not a huge fan of these. i have really oily skin and like when an acne treatment makes my skin feel dry but moisturized. these are really harsh and make my skin feel really irritated.
Teresa R.
Bethlehem , PA
I use this product daily when cleaning my face. I like how easy it is to get the wipes out of the package. I find it to be very gentle and have not broke out using it. I have been using these for awhile now and I would recommend this to all my friends and family.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I used to carry these with me in case my face was feeling a bit dirty or greasy to prevent any clogged pores and breakouts. I think they helped with prevention, but I wouldn't rely solely on the wipes alone.
Valerie K.
San Diego , CA
Hate bringing giant containers when I go somewhere overnight or less than a week I love the wipes because they come in a nice little container and work very well. Got my whole family hooked on using this
Elisa  J.
Washington , DC
Just ordered these. How are they?