BY CLEARASIL

Dermatologist-tested Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash works fast to deliver visibly clearer skin in as little as 12 hours. Package Contents Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash, pack of three with salicylic acid 2% acne medication. It is scientifically formulated with maximum-strength medication to fight acne and help prevent new pimples from forming. Product Features. Visibly clearer skin in as little as 12 hours. Works fast to open blocked pores. see more...

• Does anyone have a go-to face wash for acne prone skin? Breaking ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use on sensitive skin with not that muc...2 Answers
  • I am looking for a very good face wash which clears and brightens...1 Answers
Yelary M.
vargas
I love this product, it's very good, it's super effective, it's amazing how quickly shins that are so unpleasant disappear, I recommend it
milly m.
Donna, TX
Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash Acne Medication Its a a life saver it helps me out when i need to get rid of those annoying pimples before a night out
Lisa M.
I love how refreshed and clean this makes your face feel. I use it before bedtime on clean dry skin. I love this product.
Maydelis C.
Miami
Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash Acne Medication Was bought at family dollar it’s very gentle it soaks up all the oil from your face yet leaves your face soft and it was at a reasonable price I would totally recommend many people who suffer from acne
aisa w.
ulverstone tasmania
Daily wash for my acne i loke the scrub and it works for me helps prevent having pimples 💖
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This product was a waste of my money did not worked for me at all it gor me more acne than i had before if i dont keep on apply in iy it would cause more acne for me so i completely stop and the acne got less i dont recommend this product if you have oily skin like me ,.
Ashley M.
Tekonsha, MI
DO NOT BUY. If you have very acne prone skin just don’t buy it. It’s not worth your money. I bought it a month ago and I have more acne now then I did a month ago. Look it’s terrible I had so much less a month ago I’m very disappointed and I refuse to use this again.
Jessica S.
Zanesville, OH
This is my daily cleanser and I love it. I've been using it for a few years now. I do. It have acne prone skin and rarely have any blemishes. This leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, and soft.
Amelia R.
Fresno, CA
WOW! My skin and I have had a hated relationships since my sophomore year at highschool. I've tried so much- I even stopped putting on makeup.. and to no avail. I went to Walmart one day looking for another product- but they were out so I'd figure I'd give this a try. Well I am happy to say my skin is now 90% clear and I'm loving it! I can't be happier with how far my skins come and I've never thought that I'd see results so quickly. This is amazing! (I have oily skin high prone to acne) I can't wait to run out so I can buy more!! #contest
Naomi T.
I got this product at the local drug store because another acne product just wasn't working for me. In the beginning it did cause some irritation but nothing to big, it cleared up the worst of my acne in a few days. I wash my face with it once a day in the morning and it has really maintained the clearness on my face and it clears away anything that appears. I really like it!
Meghan M.
Does this dry out your skin?
Stephanie L.
Does this product actually work? Also does it dry out the skin?
Janeth G.
modesto, CA
Does this product also help reduce redness?
Jennifer O.
How many people have used this? Does it really work?
Diane C.
Ontario , Ca
I've been looking for a new face wash that actually clears my face. A lot of previous products I've bought to clear my face have failed. So does anyone recommend this to get rid of pimples? Thanks