BY CLEARASIL

Dermatologist-tested Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash works fast to deliver visibly clearer skin in as little as 12 hours. Package Contents Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash, pack of three with salicylic acid 2% acne medication. It is scientifically formulated with maximum-strength medication to fight acne and help prevent new pimples from forming. Product Features. Visibly clearer skin in as little as 12 hours. Works fast to open blocked pores. see more...

• Does anyone have a go-to face wash for acne prone skin? Breaking ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use on sensitive skin with not that muc...2 Answers
  • I am looking for a very good face wash which clears and brightens...1 Answers
US x.
Killeen
Supposed to clean your blackheads but it doesnt . Do feel skin getting soft after but i dont see too much .
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This product was a waste of my money did not worked for me at all it gor me more acne than i had before if i dont keep on apply in iy it would cause more acne for me so i completely stop and the acne got less i dont recommend this product if you have oily skin like me ,.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I purchased this product at Walmart to help try and combat my oily, acne-prone skin, and also my acne marks, and I was very disappointed, it did absolutely nothing to help with any of my skin issues, so I would not recommend this product to anyone, because it doesn't work.
Ashley M.
Tekonsha, MI
DO NOT BUY. If you have very acne prone skin just don’t buy it. It’s not worth your money. I bought it a month ago and I have more acne now then I did a month ago. Look it’s terrible I had so much less a month ago I’m very disappointed and I refuse to use this again.
Francesca S.
London, Se14 5as
Used this once every three days (despite it being a daily wash), and it was so harsh that it burned my skin - to the point where I had to have a medicated cream from the doctor to alleviate the pain. Horrid.
kait 👑.
Aberdeen, MD
I would give no stars if I could. I have semi sensitive skin and this not only would not come off, it would burn my skin. I felt like I had to dig it off my skin with my fingernails to even make an attempt to get it off. Terrible product.
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
disliked this product so much. i hate how it claimed to help with acne because it literally did nothing. if you are looking for acne medications or creams i defiantly recommend going to see a dermatologist instead
Landen L.
durham
Hated it, my face felt dry and irritable after use and I definitely won't buy or recommend this to anyone it was a waste of my money and I personally feel as if this product should be removed from the shelf before Clearasil can scan any more people out of their money.
alejandra n.
one of the worst brands i've ever used, made me break out even more. brand is simply pathetic.
Jackie S.
Firebaugh, CA
I hated this, i personally didn't like the way it foamed up. I was exciting for it but it let me down
Meghan M.
Does this dry out your skin?
Stephanie L.
Does this product actually work? Also does it dry out the skin?
Janeth G.
modesto, CA
Does this product also help reduce redness?
Jennifer O.
How many people have used this? Does it really work?
Diane C.
Ontario , Ca
I've been looking for a new face wash that actually clears my face. A lot of previous products I've bought to clear my face have failed. So does anyone recommend this to get rid of pimples? Thanks