BY CLEARASIL

Dermatologist-tested Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash works fast to deliver visibly clearer skin in as little as 12 hours. Package Contents Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash, pack of three with salicylic acid 2% acne medication. It is scientifically formulated with maximum-strength medication to fight acne and help prevent new pimples from forming. Product Features. Visibly clearer skin in as little as 12 hours. Works fast to open blocked pores. see more...

• Does anyone have a go-to face wash for acne prone skin? Breaking ou...2 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use on sensitive skin with not that much ...2 Answers
  • I am looking for a very good face wash which clears and brightens y...2 Answers
Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash Acne Medication
  • "I have acne prone skin so was worried about using this at first incase it was too strong a formula for my sensitive skin but it's perfect, I started to use this product about a month ago and my skin is clear minus the odd spot or two, definitely a great product to try!!" in 7 reviews
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did find this helped my acne throughout school, but it's one of those acne treatments that if you stop using, your acne will come back. But it does give fast results if in a pinch. More of a pastey consistency and doesn't foam up. I found that it burned the apples of my cheeks and made some areas red after rinsing off. If you have sensitive skin, I'd be cautious with this. It also dried out my skin after each use. If you have a lot of acne and want fast results, I think this would be good for you. Just make sure to keep up on using it.
Kaylah M.
Kaylah M.
Lambertville, MI
I have always had oily and acne prone skin. The first time I used this face wash a few years ago, it didn't work at all for me. I recently decided to give it another chance when my dermatologist prescription ran out and I'm glad I did. It clears my skin much more than it did in the past. The only problem I've had with it this time around is that it drys out my skin a lot, so much that I've been peeling. I don't know if they changed their formula from a few years ago, but it definitely does what I need it to.
Melody J.
Melody J.
San Antonio, TX
Being a teenager and struggling with a clear face... I always tried to find the best face wash. My skin is combination of oily to dry. I always try to find the best ways to help my face. Unfortunately Clearasil isn't for me. When i purchased Ultra Daily Face wash, my skin became very irritated. I will never use Clearasil again. In my opinion Clearasil has no natural products. I was very disappointed. If anyone is trying to find a face wash to clean your face, I highly recommend NOT to use this product.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Hastings, FL
I used this product quite awhile ago when I had really bad acne prone skin. This product really didn't help me much but not many products helped my skin. This product cleared up some of the acne but wasn't doing what I was looking for it to do so I stopped using it. I would recommend for people that don't have a lot of acne but have a average range or small range. It just didn't work out for me but it wasn't a bad product and it smells good to me. I bought it at my cvs.
Zoie K.
Zoie K.
Youngstown, OH
I have mild acne daily with major breakouts every few weeks I have been trying to find a good reliable face wash that doesn't irritate my skin or cause me to break out more. I got this at the dollar store for 7 dollars. After 2 days of using it I am definitely done searching! I use it with a spinning face brush and I noticed a difference with the first use. I use it once a day right before bed. It is light, no harsh chemical smell, rinses off easily. Highly reccomend!
Abby J.
Abby J.
Sarasota, FL
My brother recommended this product to me as it helped him clear up and control his breakouts. Personally, I couldn't really tell if this had any effect on clearing up my minor acne, but it definitely didn't do anything to make it worse so that was a good sign. Also despite the labeling, I found it to be very gentle on my skin. I recommend it as an affordable daily face wash for those with acne-prone skin.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Victorville, CA
This has been one of the few facial cleansers that has been consistently effective. I have the joy of adult acne, and this has kept the breakouts at bay mostly. Its thick and creamy, and a little bit goes a long way. You get a lot of bang for your buck, along with a really great product. I have gotten my best friends hooked on this stuff, if youre struggling you have to give this a try!
brieanne m.
brieanne m.
Santa Clara, CA
This works but you have to use this for a long period of time to see any huge results . It definitely did clear up my acne in just the first use . It's actually relaxing and cold on the skin . it doesn't burn or anything . its like a cream . and i love using this especially when i have a big pimple and i want it to go away fast so I'll use this and it will be gone by the next day .
Markela H.
Markela H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used a lot of different face cleansers and they all seemed to make my face dry and grainy, but after my first time washing with this one my face felt refreshed and smooth. My husband even uses it from time to time even though he was skeptical at first, he thought it was a bit feminine but he enjoys it now. So I would recommend this face wash for both men and women.
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Hesperia, CA
I'm so pleased with this cleanser I've been using for a couple of months now.. Ever since I first got my hands on this I have rebought it several times now.. I even bought the pads too.. The pads kinda dried out my skin a little bit but I use them only when I have rally bad ance days or when I have put on a full make up on.. They both work great!!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Does this dry out your skin?
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Does this product actually work? Also does it dry out the skin?
Janeth G.
Janeth G.
modesto, CA
Does this product also help reduce redness?
Diane C.
Diane C.
Ontario , Ca
I've been looking for a new face wash that actually clears my face. A lot of previous products I've bought to clear my face have failed. So does anyone recommend this to get rid of pimples? Thanks
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many people have used this? Does it really work?