BY CLEARASIL

Dermatologist-tested Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash works fast to deliver visibly clearer skin in as little as 12 hours. Package Contents Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash, pack of three with salicylic acid 2% acne medication. It is scientifically formulated with maximum-strength medication to fight acne and help prevent new pimples from forming. Product Features. Visibly clearer skin in as little as 12 hours. Works fast to open blocked pores. see more...

• Does anyone have a go-to face wash for acne prone skin? Breaking ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use on sensitive skin with not that muc...2 Answers
  • I am looking for a very good face wash which clears and brightens...1 Answers
Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash Acne Medication
  • "I have acne prone skin so was worried about using this at first incase it was too strong a formula for my sensitive skin but it's perfect, I started to use this product about a month ago and my skin is clear minus the odd spot or two, definitely a great product to try!!" in 7 reviews
Jess T.
Lessens my acne and redness within 24 hours! Definitely decreases irritation with hidden pimples as well. The scent isn't as strong as some acne treatments/cleansers.

It dries out my T-zone, and flakes out the area around my nose with daily use, but i use lotion to counteract the discomfort.

Erin O.
This product was good for cleaning my makeup off and leaving my face very clean. But it was very strong and I have more sensitive skin so it was way too harsh on my face. It didn’t clear up my acne but it did make me face very dry and flakey.
ReeNee👑 G.
Compton
This product is great it’s a daily face wash &’ it works wonderfully it hydrates your skin it gives you a nice soft/very smooth texture &’ it also helps greatly with dark spots from acne scars and it also helps prevent and get rid of acne! It’s great! Highly recommended! 😁
Maria B.
Clearfield
This product is great for its price and size. Works great for my skin. Feels a little oily on my skin but does its job. My skin clears up the more I keep up on it. I would recommend anyone with acne helps a ton!
Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
This acne wash is gentle but strong. I love it. It's very affordable for the quality and I feel it really does a good job of keeping my breakouts at bay, It feels cool upon application and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and soft. If you have troubled skin, this is definitely a must try!
Rebeka S.
california
I have tried many acne face washes and this one is the one that works so far. I have bad acne on my neck/chin area and this dries them and they go away way faster then the other ones that I've tried.
Erica E.
Springfield, MO
Used this when I was younger and it helped then, but doesn't now. I have adult acne now, not giant welts but little below the skin ones, ugh! This didn't help at all and just dried my skin out.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
This product didn't help me on bit. It seemed like it just broke me out even more. Dried my face out terribly. I purchased this from Walmart and it didn't meet my expectations... I wished it would have worked. I had high expectations for this product.
Ashley M.
Tekonsha, MI
DO NOT BUY. If you have very acne prone skin just don’t buy it. It’s not worth your money. I bought it a month ago and I have more acne now then I did a month ago. Look it’s terrible I had so much less a month ago I’m very disappointed and I refuse to use this again.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This product was a waste of my money did not worked for me at all it gor me more acne than i had before if i dont keep on apply in iy it would cause more acne for me so i completely stop and the acne got less i dont recommend this product if you have oily skin like me ,.
Meghan M.
Does this dry out your skin?
Stephanie L.
Does this product actually work? Also does it dry out the skin?
Janeth G.
modesto, CA
Does this product also help reduce redness?
Jennifer O.
How many people have used this? Does it really work?
Diane C.
Ontario , Ca
I've been looking for a new face wash that actually clears my face. A lot of previous products I've bought to clear my face have failed. So does anyone recommend this to get rid of pimples? Thanks