Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash - 6.78 fl oz uploaded by roselle m.

BY CLEARASIL

Looking awesome is no accident, it's a science. A science that works with your skin not against it. A science that you'll find inside every Clearasil product. Dermatologist tested Clearer skin all day, every day see more...

Amy H.
Amherst
I really like this face wash. It has helped prevent more pimples from forming. I sometimes forget to use it daily, but when I see a pimple, I would use this face wash. It is a great product. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.
Laura A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I started having trouble with acne I had the bad habit of pinching me skin again to get rid of stubborn pimples. At the time I didn't wear makeup and it was a bit embarrassing to go around with so many marks on my face. I had tried different acne products before but they only made me break out even more. When I found this I was so happy because within the first two uses the redness and irritation of my skin was gone. I used it twice a day: during the morning as soon as I woke up and at night before going to bed. This helped sooo much with my confidence! It for rid of the worse acne marks that I had on my skin. The more I used their products the more I loved them. They're absolutely the best I've ever tried.
Haukea A.
Mililani, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash was a staple for me when I first started skin care. I recently purchased it again for old time's sake and my more "experienced" self thinks this face wash is just "eh". It's not bad but it also doesn't do anything spectacular. It has a nice texture and never dried out my face so that's a plus. Overall it's a good daily face wash IF you don't really suffer from too much acne.
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always been a fan of Clearasil products for a multitude of reasons. They're usually priced at a fair, and economical value, they do what they're meant to do, the face washes are gentle, and always make my face feel super clean. I've recommended to people who wash their face often, and experience drying out of other facial washes.
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my daily face wash in the shower. It keeps my skin clear even at age 32. I like the tingle and the way it feels like its cleaning. If I don't have this in my daily regimen I can tell bc my face starts breaking out. This face wash doesn't make my skin all dry either. I like it
Jessica W.
Beckley, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of the few I can use when breaking out, that actually clears my skin. Great value for the price. This smells good, and makes my skin soft which is always a plus for me. Plenty of product in this bottle, it lasts a long time. I switch between a couple of brands for my skincare, but I would still say this is a good buy.
Mawonde B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product in this mess face-off is moving to use it on a daily basis anyways I have used it for over two years you see I my product from Walmart Kroger and other department stores like I will buy this product 1000 times
Kiara N.
mesa, AZ
It worked for a while but after a few weeks it did nothing for my acne and i was applying these harsh chemicals to my face with no good results. I purchased this from Walmart as I heard it worked well. However skin is very different among people and honestly you'd have to try it to find out if it works for you
Sam A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash is alright but I find that it can be a little harsh for my face. There are many other similarly priced options that are far more gentle on my skin than this face wash. I would not recommend this to others.
Nicole B.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use! I wash my face every night it's light weight and leaves my face feeling smooth, and clean! I use this product every time I wash my face! I have got my sister and even my brother into using this product!!
Alaa S.
Tunisia, sfax
Does this work for acne ?