Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash - 6.78 fl oz uploaded by roselle m.

BY CLEARASIL

Looking awesome is no accident, it's a science. A science that works with your skin not against it. A science that you'll find inside every Clearasil product. Dermatologist tested Clearer skin all day, every day see more...

Laura A.
Laura A.
Since I started having trouble with acne I had the bad habit of pinching me skin again to get rid of stubborn pimples. At the time I didn't wear makeup and it was a bit embarrassing to go around with so many marks on my face. I had tried different acne products before but they only made me break out even more. When I found this I was so happy because within the first two uses the redness and irritation of my skin was gone. I used it twice a day: during the morning as soon as I woke up and at night before going to bed. This helped sooo much with my confidence! It for rid of the worse acne marks that I had on my skin. The more I used their products the more I loved them. They're absolutely the best I've ever tried.
Pam M.
Pam M.
Amelia, OH
Picked this up once when I forgot my normal cleanser on a trip & the store we stopped at was out of my normal cleanser. While it's good at cleansing & helping prevent breakouts, I find it to feel very heavy on my face. Takes much longer to rinse off my face than my normal brand. I found I also missed the microscrubbers in my usual product. I'd buy again in a pinch.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Huntsville, TX
I just wasn't very impressed with this face wash. I've tried it a couple different times. I usually like it the first few times I use it and then it just doesn't seem to work anymore. It doesn't smell very good and it has a weird texture, which I wouldn't mind if it did a good job of cleaning my skin. I just really don't think it does that as well as it should.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I purchased this a few times from Walmart when they did not have my normal one in stock., I did like it but it was a little drying for my face. It is a very good value though, pretty inexpensive. I would highly recommend using a moisturizer with this to keep your skin soft and hydrated
Alex A.
Alex A.
Columbus, OH
This cleared up my skin in about three weeks. I've loved using it, it's kept my skin clear and hasn't irritated my skin at all. I've used this face wash twice a day everyday for the past year and it worked wonderfully. I would definitely recommend this product.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Saint Paul, MN
Have been using for years - it keeps my skin acne free while cleaning out any impurities. Not too harsh, but does a good job of cleansing. The packaging is sturdy, however, water tends to collect in the lid if used in the shower. Will continue to repurchase!
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Springfield, IL
I've caught myself using many different facial cleansers, only to be slightly disappointed but my constant problem areas. With just one use of this face wash I could feel and even see a difference in these areas! Such a fantastic product. Highly recommend.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Glendale, NY
I can't lie back when I was a teenage and my face first started getting acne, I would use this and my face would clear right up, now as an adult this doesn't work the same, overall it is a good cleanser I just recommend it for younger people.
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Grand Jct, CO
I was tired of my breakouts and passed this product at Walmart. Have only been using it for about two months and my skin feels sooo good. My skin is clearing up as well as evening out the skin tone. Best face wash, especially for the price.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
This product is great because it's strong and does it's job but I wouldn't use it daily if you have dry to normal skin, I normally just used it when i felt my skin needed a deep cleaning because this product does dry your skin like crazy.
Alaa S.
Alaa S.
Tunisia, sfax
Does this work for acne ?