Clearasil Ultra Daily Clear Skin Kit uploaded by Oscar C.Clearasil Ultra Daily Clear Skin Kit uploaded by Laura C.

BY CLEARASIL

Up to 100% Fewer Breakouts in as Little as 4 Weeks Clearasil Daily Clear® Clear Skin Kit Includes: Acne Cleansing Wash. Reviving Toner. Hydrating Lotion. Spot Treatment Cream Establishing the right skin care routine with the right combination of products helps prevent future breakouts. see more...

Oscar C.
Oscar C.
Realmente yo no quería usar este producto cuando me lo obsequio mi madre, me dijo quemi rostro lucía seco, sin luz y sin vida. Al usarlo por primera vez realmente me enamoré de el, no te roba tiempo, te deja el rostro super limpio, con mas luz, más brillo y una sensación de limpieza profunda y frescura. Al momento de tenerlo aplicado te da la sensación de que esta trabajando y como va refrescando. Me encantó!
Yasmin K.
Yasmin K.
London, ['', '', '']
I found if you follow all the steps and get into a routine of using them your skin does clear up, look and feel amazing but if you aren't the type to easily get into a routine then i don't recommend it as it isn't as effective as other brands. Although it does work i would prefer some thing will less steps and products especially if its something you do at the end of the day rather than the morning.
Jess H.
Jess H.
I like the products but my skin not so much. I have dry acne prone skin and this like a lot of products tend to break my skin out even worse.
Monica P.
Monica P.
I gave this to my friend for his birthday, he said he's been suffering from problematic skin so i gave him this set and he's repurchased some of the things in the set already!
Christine F.
Christine F.
ON
I love this kit , it is very reasonable priced. It leaves your face feeling very hydrated and clean and it doesn't make your skin feel oily as some products do. i would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good cleansing kit.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Thurmond, NC
My skin was so clear and soft after using this.The only down side is it does seem to have a slight film, no worry though it washes off.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Works so great all my friends ares buying it they loved it after using mine its almost gone but so happy to get a new one
Keyla Madai L.
Keyla Madai L.
Es exactamente lo que necesitas para la limpieza diaria, el kit es muy completo y desde las primeras aplicaciones ves resultados.
Lorelle R.
Lorelle R.
This sucked! Face didn't feel soft after but tight and dry. Did not like and will never use again even if it was cheaper
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
pahrump, nv
Broke out my skin. Made it very red and oily. I wouldn't recommend it to any one. I have tried other product that work better
Kelsie H.
Kelsie H.
Is this product drying to the skin?
Nathan P.
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I've been looking at numerous of acne kits and I would love to try some such as this one and the murad brand. Does this product help clear skin without drying it?
Aaliyah L.
Aaliyah L.
Miami , FL
Hey!. So my skin can be crazy dry and spotty sometimes. I really need something and when I saw this, I got curious. Do you think this can help out my skin? Does it really work?
Talena T.
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
Does this work well and not dry out skin?