Clearasil Ultra Daily Clear Skin Kit uploaded by Laura C.Clearasil Ultra Daily Clear Skin Kit uploaded by Oscar C.

BY CLEARASIL #80 in Skincare Sets

Up to 100% Fewer Breakouts in as Little as 4 Weeks Clearasil Daily Clear® Clear Skin Kit Includes: Acne Cleansing Wash. Reviving Toner. Hydrating Lotion. Spot Treatment Cream Establishing the right skin care routine with the right combination of products helps prevent future breakouts. see more...

• Does this work well and not dry out skin? 1 Answers
  • Hey!. So my skin can be crazy dry and spotty sometimes. I really ...1 Answers
  • Is this product drying to the skin?1 Answers
Christine F.
ON
I love this kit , it is very reasonable priced. It leaves your face feeling very hydrated and clean and it doesn't make your skin feel oily as some products do. i would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good cleansing kit.
Jess H.
I like the products but my skin not so much. I have dry acne prone skin and this like a lot of products tend to break my skin out even worse.
Kimberly P.
Thurmond, NC
My skin was so clear and soft after using this.The only down side is it does seem to have a slight film, no worry though it washes off.
Keyla Madai L.
Es exactamente lo que necesitas para la limpieza diaria, el kit es muy completo y desde las primeras aplicaciones ves resultados.
Sabrina L.
pahrump, nv
Broke out my skin. Made it very red and oily. I wouldn't recommend it to any one. I have tried other product that work better
Jenna L.
Works so great all my friends ares buying it they loved it after using mine its almost gone but so happy to get a new one
Lorelle R.
This sucked! Face didn't feel soft after but tight and dry. Did not like and will never use again even if it was cheaper
Kimberly R.
Cleans your pours makes u feel beautiful and brand new . Very important and remarkable product . Good for gifts also
Alijah T.
Makes your skin very clean and feeling fresh and soft, would recommend to people that use face cleanser
Cassandra W.
I like this kit because I feel like with the kit my skin is being refreshed and getting really clean!
Aaliyah L.
Miami , FL
Hey!. So my skin can be crazy dry and spotty sometimes. I really need something and when I saw this, I got curious. Do you think this can help out my skin? Does it really work?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I've been looking at numerous of acne kits and I would love to try some such as this one and the murad brand. Does this product help clear skin without drying it?
Kelsie H.
Is this product drying to the skin?
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
Does this work well and not dry out skin?