Clearasil Ultra Daily Clear Skin Kit uploaded by Laura C.Clearasil Ultra Daily Clear Skin Kit uploaded by Oscar C.

BY CLEARASIL #66 in Skincare Sets

Up to 100% Fewer Breakouts in as Little as 4 Weeks Clearasil Daily Clear® Clear Skin Kit Includes: Acne Cleansing Wash. Reviving Toner. Hydrating Lotion. Spot Treatment Cream Establishing the right skin care routine with the right combination of products helps prevent future breakouts. see more...

Katie M.
Mount Morris, MI
This is really good face wash kit system. would recommend. I am still writing to meet character limit.
Suzie J.
Jackson, KY
Love it. love the fact you don't feel greasy after you use it. it removes the dirt and oil that your face accumulates through the day.
Becky P.
Americus, GA
Helps keep my face clean and feeling refreshed that way I'm not waking up with oily skin or breakouts
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit is much better than the other one but for the cost I have used several other kits that are cheaper or same price and work just the same or even better, I think the cost is a little high and you have to use daily if you have very acne prone skin which can be pretty drying and you have to use quite a bit of product, I do like them however I would not recommend them
drew r.
lakewood, WA
It work, but it left my skin feeling a bit dry. it applied easily enough. it had a bit of an intense smell.
Jessie C.
Sagle, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I felt really good on my face but at first my skin would be dry and after a while my face would get greasy again and i wasn't fond of that
Megan Y.
Maywood, MO
Was not a fan of this. It dried my skin out. It was to harsh for my skin. I'm sure others like it though
Johnathan S.
Durant, OK
The only kit I use for my skin. It keeps it clean, clear, and doesn't dry it out. It's a good purchase.
Sarah F.
Clifton, IL
I have been purchasing this for my teenage daughter who has been battling break outs. We were both very happy with the results! It really helped clear up her face a lot without a lot of over drying which can be a big problem sometimes! Would recommend trying this!
Jada S.
Montevallo, AL
This product works magic! Within days you notice results. I have not found anything better to help!
Kelsie H.
Is this product drying to the skin?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I've been looking at numerous of acne kits and I would love to try some such as this one and the murad brand. Does this product help clear skin without drying it?
Aaliyah L.
Miami , FL
Hey!. So my skin can be crazy dry and spotty sometimes. I really need something and when I saw this, I got curious. Do you think this can help out my skin? Does it really work?
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
Does this work well and not dry out skin?