Clearasil Ultra Daily Clear Skin Kit uploaded by Laura C.Clearasil Ultra Daily Clear Skin Kit uploaded by Oscar C.

BY CLEARASIL #80 in Skincare Sets

Up to 100% Fewer Breakouts in as Little as 4 Weeks Clearasil Daily Clear® Clear Skin Kit Includes: Acne Cleansing Wash. Reviving Toner. Hydrating Lotion. Spot Treatment Cream Establishing the right skin care routine with the right combination of products helps prevent future breakouts. see more...

• Does this work well and not dry out skin? 1 Answers
  • Hey!. So my skin can be crazy dry and spotty sometimes. I really ...1 Answers
  • Is this product drying to the skin?1 Answers
Stephanie L.
Winslow , Az
When I use this it seems to work I did have a problem with some different cleansers but this one seems to be the best
Debbie A.
This stuff has helped my skin so much! definitely recommend!! i had combination skin and this really helped with it
drew r.
lakewood, WA
It work, but it left my skin feeling a bit dry. it applied easily enough. it had a bit of an intense smell.
Tiaa T.
Great product .. But my face just trends to break out ! It worked for my mom and made her skin super soft.
Sierra G.
College Sta, TX
This stuff actually worked wonders for my skin. I had really bad acne, and it cleared up within a few days.
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
Wasn't a huge fan of this combo pack. Toner was too strong for my skin and I do not have sensitive skin.
Megan Y.
Maywood, MO
Was not a fan of this. It dried my skin out. It was to harsh for my skin. I'm sure others like it though
Heather K.
Sweetwater, TN
Great product! Amazing results. Love having it in my home. Made a big difference once I started using it.
Diana R.
Euclid, OH
Ok to use daily. Won't dry skin out. Not harsh. Not expensive. Will continue to use. Easy on the skin.
Nia B.
This actually mad my acne worse at one point. Be careful if you have sensitive skin it was a lil harsh
Aaliyah L.
Miami , FL
Hey!. So my skin can be crazy dry and spotty sometimes. I really need something and when I saw this, I got curious. Do you think this can help out my skin? Does it really work?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I've been looking at numerous of acne kits and I would love to try some such as this one and the murad brand. Does this product help clear skin without drying it?
Kelsie H.
Is this product drying to the skin?
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
Does this work well and not dry out skin?