Clearasil Ultra Daily Clear Skin Kit uploaded by Laura C.Clearasil Ultra Daily Clear Skin Kit uploaded by Oscar C.

BY CLEARASIL #80 in Skincare Sets

Up to 100% Fewer Breakouts in as Little as 4 Weeks Clearasil Daily Clear® Clear Skin Kit Includes: Acne Cleansing Wash. Reviving Toner. Hydrating Lotion. Spot Treatment Cream Establishing the right skin care routine with the right combination of products helps prevent future breakouts. see more...

• Does this work well and not dry out skin? 1 Answers
  • Hey!. So my skin can be crazy dry and spotty sometimes. I really ...1 Answers
  • Is this product drying to the skin?1 Answers
Alexis V.
This is definitely a product I would recommend for tweens. I was very happy to see the amount of improvement in just a few days.
Tesla T.
York, PA
This makes my skin look and feel flawless I would recommend this to anybody that has dry skin and doesn't want to feel extra oily
Darla P.
Montpelier, VT
All clearasil products are so good for my face they are not greasy and vry good for my face and my teenage daughters face as well
Yvonne T.
All Clearasil products are so good for my face and my adult kids.
Clearasil is not greasy and very good for me and my family..
Shanaiya J.
Berlin, NJ
I love these products. I've always used them and I always will. They can make my face a little dry but they work wonders
Andreina C.
Excellent cleaning kid's face. I have several years using them and do not really change anything. Excellent price / value
Kristyl I.
Savannah, GA
I'm 26 and have been using this since I've been 14. Never really had acne.. Just think it's a good skin scare product.
Doreen H.
Milton, FL
Works.................................................................................................................
Caila T.
Summerville, SC
This product made my skin look and feel so much better' the only thing is that it dried out my skin a little during use
Kindra A.
Ontario, OR
I've been using this product since I was 16 and I love it. I have not found a product for the price that works as good.
Aaliyah L.
Miami , FL
Hey!. So my skin can be crazy dry and spotty sometimes. I really need something and when I saw this, I got curious. Do you think this can help out my skin? Does it really work?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I've been looking at numerous of acne kits and I would love to try some such as this one and the murad brand. Does this product help clear skin without drying it?
Kelsie H.
Is this product drying to the skin?
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
Does this work well and not dry out skin?