Clearasil Ultra Daily Clear Skin Kit uploaded by Oscar C.Clearasil Ultra Daily Clear Skin Kit uploaded by Laura C.

BY CLEARASIL

Up to 100% Fewer Breakouts in as Little as 4 Weeks Clearasil Daily Clear® Clear Skin Kit Includes: Acne Cleansing Wash. Reviving Toner. Hydrating Lotion. Spot Treatment Cream Establishing the right skin care routine with the right combination of products helps prevent future breakouts. see more...

Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Just bought this for my pre teen daughter. She likes that its a step by step system and is easy to use. I like that it all came together and I didn't have to mix and match a plan or multiple products together to give her what this kit came with.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I purchased this product a while ago and I will say that I love it! It's not too expensive and definitely does the job. I haven't noticed my skin drying out because of this, but I have noticed my acne clearing up. Also unlike some acne products, this product didn't irritate or burn my skin.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
Lathrop, CA
It comes with everything you need!! I love that everything is there to tackle any problem you have. From just washing, to acne prevention. Leaves my skin clean and fresh.
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Mars hill, NC
I highly recommend this kit if you have acne and want something that will work and that is not too pricey. I love this kit it keeps my face clear and clean
victoria s.
victoria s.
Wasco, CA
I recommend this product also i used it until it finsished i notices my acne went away and it really left my skin soft with a nice tone i also was beginng to get dark spots that went away to
Yomari R.
Yomari R.
Perris , CA
Yes! this product works great on skin that prone to breakouts. I have bought this product over and over again because it works so well.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Acushnet, MA
I loved this product when I first tried it. Then I noticed how much my skin was drying out and it actually made my skin feel worse.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Sagle, ID
I felt really good on my face but at first my skin would be dry and after a while my face would get greasy again and i wasn't fond of that
Suzie J.
Suzie J.
Jackson, KY
Love it. love the fact you don't feel greasy after you use it. it removes the dirt and oil that your face accumulates through the day.
JR A.
JR A.
Davis, CA
I really like cleaning my skin with this kit, it leaves my face really smooth and clean. The only thing i wish is that it weren't so expensive.
Kelsie H.
Kelsie H.
Is this product drying to the skin?
Nathan P.
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I've been looking at numerous of acne kits and I would love to try some such as this one and the murad brand. Does this product help clear skin without drying it?
Aaliyah L.
Aaliyah L.
Miami , FL
Hey!. So my skin can be crazy dry and spotty sometimes. I really need something and when I saw this, I got curious. Do you think this can help out my skin? Does it really work?
Talena T.
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
Does this work well and not dry out skin?