Clearasil Ultra Daily Clear Skin Kit uploaded by Laura C.Clearasil Ultra Daily Clear Skin Kit uploaded by Oscar C.

BY CLEARASIL #63 in Skincare Sets

Up to 100% Fewer Breakouts in as Little as 4 Weeks Clearasil Daily Clear® Clear Skin Kit Includes: Acne Cleansing Wash. Reviving Toner. Hydrating Lotion. Spot Treatment Cream Establishing the right skin care routine with the right combination of products helps prevent future breakouts. see more...

Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Was just ok I loved the kit, but still had alot of break outs its not for older maybe someone younger with just a few pimples now and aging now for a hormonal break out wow..
MacKenzie D.
This product really dried my face out & made it burn. I wasn't too impressed as I felt like it just made my skin worse. I did like the container that it came in (the pump). Every skin is different but it didn't work for mine
Trevyn S.
Carrollton, TX
It was really hard for me to use this as often as you were supposed to but I did it with a friend and we kept up with it. Their results were much better than mine, and I kept a moderate amount of acne that would fluctuate while using this product. I just didn't want to spend this much time using a product that wouldn't guarantee me good skin.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
I typically only break out once or twice a month. I bought this kit to use for these times. I followed the directions and used the products day and night...for a while. The products did help my issue but there were just too many steps for me. I personally like one or two products that work as well as a 5 step process.
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
This kit is much better than the other one but for the cost I have used several other kits that are cheaper or same price and work just the same or even better, I think the cost is a little high and you have to use daily if you have very acne prone skin which can be pretty drying and you have to use quite a bit of product, I do like them however I would not recommend them
Sarah F.
Clifton, IL
I have been purchasing this for my teenage daughter who has been battling break outs. We were both very happy with the results! It really helped clear up her face a lot without a lot of over drying which can be a big problem sometimes! Would recommend trying this!
Shannon L.
Just bought this for my pre teen daughter. She likes that its a step by step system and is easy to use. I like that it all came together and I didn't have to mix and match a plan or multiple products together to give her what this kit came with.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I purchased this product a while ago and I will say that I love it! It's not too expensive and definitely does the job. I haven't noticed my skin drying out because of this, but I have noticed my acne clearing up. Also unlike some acne products, this product didn't irritate or burn my skin.
Sherry B.
Sault S Marie, MI
I would reccommed this product. It affordable, easy to use and inexpensive. I use this product every day and I have clear skin. It does dry out my face somewhat but its not too bad. I would recommend the brand to all my friends and family! Its a great product.
Kassandra F.
Lathrop, CA
It comes with everything you need!! I love that everything is there to tackle any problem you have. From just washing, to acne prevention. Leaves my skin clean and fresh.
Aaliyah L.
Miami , FL
Hey!. So my skin can be crazy dry and spotty sometimes. I really need something and when I saw this, I got curious. Do you think this can help out my skin? Does it really work?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I've been looking at numerous of acne kits and I would love to try some such as this one and the murad brand. Does this product help clear skin without drying it?
Kelsie H.
Is this product drying to the skin?
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
Does this work well and not dry out skin?