Clearasil Ultra Daily Clear Skin Kit uploaded by Laura C.Clearasil Ultra Daily Clear Skin Kit uploaded by Oscar C.

BY CLEARASIL #80 in Skincare Sets

Up to 100% Fewer Breakouts in as Little as 4 Weeks Clearasil Daily Clear® Clear Skin Kit Includes: Acne Cleansing Wash. Reviving Toner. Hydrating Lotion. Spot Treatment Cream Establishing the right skin care routine with the right combination of products helps prevent future breakouts. see more...

Yaret F.
Hoffman Est, IL
I recently purchased this in desperate need to want to get rid of all my acne and oily skin but I didn't want to spend lots of money on proactive. I have to say I was really surprised that in a week most of my acne has cleared up and my oily skin is no more! :) I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for something to clear skin and not put a huge hole in their pocket.
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
This kit is much better than the other one but for the cost I have used several other kits that are cheaper or same price and work just the same or even better, I think the cost is a little high and you have to use daily if you have very acne prone skin which can be pretty drying and you have to use quite a bit of product, I do like them however I would not recommend them
Shannon L.
Just bought this for my pre teen daughter. She likes that its a step by step system and is easy to use. I like that it all came together and I didn't have to mix and match a plan or multiple products together to give her what this kit came with.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I purchased this product a while ago and I will say that I love it! It's not too expensive and definitely does the job. I haven't noticed my skin drying out because of this, but I have noticed my acne clearing up. Also unlike some acne products, this product didn't irritate or burn my skin.
Sherry B.
Sault S Marie, MI
I would reccommed this product. It affordable, easy to use and inexpensive. I use this product every day and I have clear skin. It does dry out my face somewhat but its not too bad. I would recommend the brand to all my friends and family! Its a great product.
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
This Kim kit is so amazing. I like that you can use this daily to clean, exfoliate, and even moisturize. This leaves my skin feeling very awake and vibrant!! Love this product!
Kassandra F.
Lathrop, CA
It comes with everything you need!! I love that everything is there to tackle any problem you have. From just washing, to acne prevention. Leaves my skin clean and fresh.
April B.
Cleveland, TX
Warning this product produces amazing skin changing results! My face had already started clearing up by the second day and i use it everyday now and i only get a blemish every once in a while now.
victoria s.
Wasco, CA
I recommend this product also i used it until it finsished i notices my acne went away and it really left my skin soft with a nice tone i also was beginng to get dark spots that went away to
This product is no joke . I love that it comes with 4 bottles to help make your skin perfect . I buy this product whenever it runs off its like I'm addicted . It's so smooth and hydrating
Aaliyah L.
Miami , FL
Hey!. So my skin can be crazy dry and spotty sometimes. I really need something and when I saw this, I got curious. Do you think this can help out my skin? Does it really work?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I've been looking at numerous of acne kits and I would love to try some such as this one and the murad brand. Does this product help clear skin without drying it?
Kelsie H.
Is this product drying to the skin?
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
Does this work well and not dry out skin?