Clearasil Ultra Daily Clear Skin Kit uploaded by Oscar C.Clearasil Ultra Daily Clear Skin Kit uploaded by Laura C.

BY CLEARASIL

Up to 100% Fewer Breakouts in as Little as 4 Weeks Clearasil Daily Clear® Clear Skin Kit Includes: Acne Cleansing Wash. Reviving Toner. Hydrating Lotion. Spot Treatment Cream Establishing the right skin care routine with the right combination of products helps prevent future breakouts. see more...

Yaret F.
Yaret F.
Hoffman Est, IL
I recently purchased this in desperate need to want to get rid of all my acne and oily skin but I didn't want to spend lots of money on proactive. I have to say I was really surprised that in a week most of my acne has cleared up and my oily skin is no more! :) I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for something to clear skin and not put a huge hole in their pocket.
Trevyn S.
Trevyn S.
Carrollton, TX
It was really hard for me to use this as often as you were supposed to but I did it with a friend and we kept up with it. Their results were much better than mine, and I kept a moderate amount of acne that would fluctuate while using this product. I just didn't want to spend this much time using a product that wouldn't guarantee me good skin.
Sheena C.
Sheena C.
New Orleans , LA
The kit seemed like it started to work after two weeks of using. Then after another week which would of been the third week it did. I bought this product from Wal-Mart. This was the first and only time I used this product. The product wasn't good for my skin so they would need to improve the formula in order for me to try it again.
Pedersen J.
Pedersen J.
Fort Myers, FL
I have always had a hard time finding a perfect product for my face. I was disappointed because once again this is a product that did not clear my skin. I would have to say it's too pricey only because it didn't work for me. Therefore, I cannot recommend to anyone because I didn't see improvement
maliha c.
maliha c.
Wellness Guru Expert
To be honest i only used this about once and kept it somewhere and forgot about it. i got it as a gift from my mom. she said it was pricey for a skin kit. i don't really know if it meet my expectation i only used it once. i think i would buy it again just for the sake of tring it.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Sault S Marie, MI
I would reccommed this product. It affordable, easy to use and inexpensive. I use this product every day and I have clear skin. It does dry out my face somewhat but its not too bad. I would recommend the brand to all my friends and family! Its a great product.
April B.
April B.
Cleveland, TX
Warning this product produces amazing skin changing results! My face had already started clearing up by the second day and i use it everyday now and i only get a blemish every once in a while now.
This product is no joke . I love that it comes with 4 bottles to help make your skin perfect . I buy this product whenever it runs off its like I'm addicted . It's so smooth and hydrating
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
This Kim kit is so amazing. I like that you can use this daily to clean, exfoliate, and even moisturize. This leaves my skin feeling very awake and vibrant!! Love this product!
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
Lathrop, CA
It comes with everything you need!! I love that everything is there to tackle any problem you have. From just washing, to acne prevention. Leaves my skin clean and fresh.
Kelsie H.
Kelsie H.
Is this product drying to the skin?
Nathan P.
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I've been looking at numerous of acne kits and I would love to try some such as this one and the murad brand. Does this product help clear skin without drying it?
Aaliyah L.
Aaliyah L.
Miami , FL
Hey!. So my skin can be crazy dry and spotty sometimes. I really need something and when I saw this, I got curious. Do you think this can help out my skin? Does it really work?
Talena T.
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
Does this work well and not dry out skin?