Clearasil Ultra Daily Clear Skin Kit uploaded by Laura C.Clearasil Ultra Daily Clear Skin Kit uploaded by Oscar C.

BY CLEARASIL #80 in Skincare Sets

Up to 100% Fewer Breakouts in as Little as 4 Weeks Clearasil Daily Clear® Clear Skin Kit Includes: Acne Cleansing Wash. Reviving Toner. Hydrating Lotion. Spot Treatment Cream Establishing the right skin care routine with the right combination of products helps prevent future breakouts. see more...

• Does this work well and not dry out skin? 1 Answers
  • Hey!. So my skin can be crazy dry and spotty sometimes. I really ...1 Answers
  • Is this product drying to the skin?1 Answers
Ally H.
Fitzgerald , GA
i love this kit, it is amazing i have such dry skin its crazy.this kit helps my skin look amazing under makeup and help eliminate dry patches on my skin. like around m,y nose and on chin area.
Kayla B.
This has really helped my face clear up. I struggle with pimples and blackheads and it works really well to clear the blackheads which a lot of stuff can't clear the blackheads
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Was just ok I loved the kit, but still had alot of break outs its not for older maybe someone younger with just a few pimples now and aging now for a hormonal break out wow..
MacKenzie D.
This product really dried my face out & made it burn. I wasn't too impressed as I felt like it just made my skin worse. I did like the container that it came in (the pump). Every skin is different but it didn't work for mine
Trevyn S.
Carrollton, TX
It was really hard for me to use this as often as you were supposed to but I did it with a friend and we kept up with it. Their results were much better than mine, and I kept a moderate amount of acne that would fluctuate while using this product. I just didn't want to spend this much time using a product that wouldn't guarantee me good skin.
Sheena C.
New Orleans , LA
The kit seemed like it started to work after two weeks of using. Then after another week which would of been the third week it did. I bought this product from Wal-Mart. This was the first and only time I used this product. The product wasn't good for my skin so they would need to improve the formula in order for me to try it again.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
I typically only break out once or twice a month. I bought this kit to use for these times. I followed the directions and used the products day and night...for a while. The products did help my issue but there were just too many steps for me. I personally like one or two products that work as well as a 5 step process.
Pedersen J.
Fort Myers, FL
I have always had a hard time finding a perfect product for my face. I was disappointed because once again this is a product that did not clear my skin. I would have to say it's too pricey only because it didn't work for me. Therefore, I cannot recommend to anyone because I didn't see improvement
maliha c.
To be honest i only used this about once and kept it somewhere and forgot about it. i got it as a gift from my mom. she said it was pricey for a skin kit. i don't really know if it meet my expectation i only used it once. i think i would buy it again just for the sake of tring it.
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
This kit is much better than the other one but for the cost I have used several other kits that are cheaper or same price and work just the same or even better, I think the cost is a little high and you have to use daily if you have very acne prone skin which can be pretty drying and you have to use quite a bit of product, I do like them however I would not recommend them
Aaliyah L.
Miami , FL
Hey!. So my skin can be crazy dry and spotty sometimes. I really need something and when I saw this, I got curious. Do you think this can help out my skin? Does it really work?
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I've been looking at numerous of acne kits and I would love to try some such as this one and the murad brand. Does this product help clear skin without drying it?
Kelsie H.
Is this product drying to the skin?
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
Does this work well and not dry out skin?