CLEARASIL® Ultra Blackhead Scrub uploaded by Brigitte U.CLEARASIL® Ultra Blackhead Scrub uploaded by maggie s.CLEARASIL® Ultra Blackhead Scrub uploaded by Rachel O.

BY CLEARASIL #62 in Face Scrubs

Clear stubborn blackheads & helps prevent new ones.

CLEARASIL® Ultra Blackhead Scrub
  • "Even though this dried out my face, I still think it's a good product because it's rare that I use anything that doesn't dry me out due to my sensitive skin. within days I noticed a significant decrease in the amount of black heads I had on my nose and chin area. It didn't irritate my skin at all, just made it dry but like I said most things do!" in 6 reviews
Darian S.
Love masks and scrubs of any kind especially this one. I suffer from lots of blackheads on my chin and on my nose which I can never seem to get rid of. This product has so far greatly reduced the appearance of my black heads. I havent been using it very long but I have already seen a huge improvement in my skin.
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Works great if you had oily skin. This brand always leaves my skin extremely dry. It’s not an expensive brand. Like I said I have combo skin but leaves me to dry. If you have extremely oily skin this would work for you.
Jazmin R.
Denver
It did good on my skin on a minor level. It did get my face cleared, but it did take almost a week... Maybe try keeping this on your face like a mask overnight if you have average to minor break-outs. If you want a fast acting product, try something else! I have combination skin and usually minty/cool facial washes, peels, and/or scrubs have better impact on my skin for faster results ranging from about 2 days to even disappearing! If you got combo skin, hope that helps! But everyone is born different. I just don't get strong results or anything out of the normal to make me view this as a go-to product.
Jazznea T.
Yonkers, NY
As a teenager like around 16/17 I had major stress.
The results ended in me getting crazy acne
It left me with scars and almost everything I tried didn’t work for me at all until I got this
It is an Amazing exfoliator for the skin
And it’s not too harsh so it’s great for sensitive skin.
I started seeing a difference after 3 or 4 days.
I mainly use it at night before bed every 2 or 3 days because too much exfoliating is bad for the skin
Price can vary I first found it for about $11 (USD) at my local #CVS but on Amazon you can find it at times for as low as $6 #SkinCare #HealthySkin
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
This is a great facial scrub. It isn't too harsh, so it can be used everyday. It works well to keep blackheads and breakouts at bay, too. I feel like my face is clean after I use it. It smells really good, too.
Alma A.
Atascadero , CA
I gave this 3 stars because last time I bought it it said to do so many things and it didn't work as I thought it was going to.. the packaging is nice I like it cuz you just squeeze the product out.. but it doesn't work that good! It actually made me break out more..
Justice B.
Jacksonville, FL
The packaging and everything was nice. But when I bought it and used it for maybe a week or two it broke my nose out and my face horribly, and my blackheads worsened instead of getting better. So I wouldn’t really recommend it to people with oily skin!
Mackenzie B.
Columbus, OH
Different products work for me at different tones in my life. This blackhead scrub is incredible. Sometimes I just pick things off the shelf that either I’ve heard has good reviews, but I was definitely taking a chance with this product. It works
Julia R.
This is a pretty well priced cleaning product but it doesn’t deliver on blackhead clearing claims. It’s just a basic face wash. I went through two tubes of this stuff with no major change. It can be drying as well, and I have oily skin
Kaitlyn C.
elkhorn
I have really bad blackheads throughout my nose and would leave the cleanser on my nose after massaging it until I was done cleaning the rest of my body, because it then would have more time to pull the black heads out.
Hi, girls, did anyone already use this product? How does it work?
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
How is the grit in this? Is it bread like or more grainy? Are there a lot of grains? I like scrubs jam packed with scrubbies.
Sabina M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a lot of blackheads specially on my nose area. Does this actually help get rid of blackheads ?