Skin CareFacial SkincareClearasil
Ultra Acne + Marks Wash and Mask Acne Treatment 678 Oz

Clearasil Ultra Acne + Marks Wash and Mask Acne Treatment 6.78 Oz

by Clearasil

n/a

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clearasil Ultra Acne + Marks Wash and Mask Acne Treatment 6.78 Oz!
Daejah S.
This helps keep my pimples small or go away overnight. I wouldn't recommend you use it everyday just every other day or when you have bad breakouts
Amanda E.
Dallas, GA
Purchased at: Target
I picked this acne wash up because I don't have bad acne but I do get breakouts every now and then and wanted a face wash that would also exfoliate. I use this face wash 2 or 3 times a week in the shower and it has really helped keep my face clear and help gently exfoliate my face.
Jackie B.
North Wales, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite cleansers. Great for breakouts and acne! This cleared my skin up within days !
Gisselle R.
Camden
It honestly leaves your skin CLEAN like I mean it I used to have bad pimples and now they are gone !! Love this product 💕
tyeshaa N.
Polacca
I love this face wash! I’ve been using Clearasil products mostly all my life. It cleared up my skin and made my face so smooth! I’d recommend not to use it everyday, just 2 or 3 times out of the week.
Hannah F.
I love this exfoliating wash so much for my acne prone skin. It comes in a sturdy packing as well. I wouldn’t change this product in any way. It is not too gentle and not too harsh either. After just a couple weeks my acne is almost completely gone! I use this with their face wash as well. I would definitely recommend!![product:clearasil-stubborn-acne-control-5in1-weekly-scrub,-5-ounces-each]
Sandra S.
Lancaster, PA
Clearasil Ultra Acne + Marks Wash and Mask Acne Treatment 6.78 Oz uploaded by Sandra S.
Purchased at: CVS
I’ll try anything I can for acne since I have suffered with hormonal breakouts after getting off of birth control. This mask is it!! It only takes a minute and you can use it up to 3x a week! It’s so easy to put on and take off and leaves your face so clean and refreshed! Brings all of your breakouts to the surface and you’ll notice a difference the next day. I use this 3x a week and it’s changed my skin so much! It’s a salicylic treatment so if you have sensitive skin, try it once a week and then work your way up. Life. Saver.

Looking for your answer?