BY CLEARASIL

Dermatologist-tested Clearasil Ultra Acne+Marks Wash and Mask removes dirt and oil from pores, resulting in visibly clearer skin fast. Package Contents Clearasil Ultra Acne+Marks Wash and Mask with salicylic acid 2% acne medication. The Acne+Marks Wash and Mask is scientifically formulated with maximum strength acne medication and can be used as either a face wash or a deep treatment mask. Product Features. Helps clear pimples fast and reduce the appearance of acne. Designed to work on your skin from the start of a pimple.

• I LOVE this as a face wash! Haven't tried it as a mask ye...1 Answers
  • Should I use it as both a mask and cleanser on the same d...3 Answers
  • Do you use this more often as a mask or wash?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Amazing product! I must say I'm not a fan of their brand but I decided to try this, and I don't regret my decision. This product has done miracle, it has reduced the amount of breakouts I usually encounter, and it has made my acne scars become less visible throughout each use. I have combo/oily/sensitive skin. Hope this helps! Oh and you can find this product at family dollar too !" in 21 reviews
Chakirah K.
This is a really nice product. I try my best to use it twice a week. I like to use it like a mask more than just a regular face wash. When I apply it as a mask and it drys completely you can see all your pores. The instructions as leave on for 1min. I leave the mask on until it is completely dry and then remove when I feel comfortable, as is doesn’t burn or irritate my skin. Which is another plus due to me having sensitive skin.😊CLEARASIL® Ultra Acne + Marks Wash and Mask
Amy V.
I bought this for myself but it didn’t really work on me but my boyfriend used it and continued to used it on a daily because he sees good results to his skin being clearer. So I’m giving this rating a 4 because eventhough it didn’t work for me someone else has tested it and is happy with their result.
Haley P.
I love this product personally. I bought this for my brother because he has really bad acne. He didn’t like it so I have been using it and I love it and would definitely buy again. Clearasil has always been a favorite brand in our house !!
layla a.
Buffalo
I've used this for about 2 months every night I put it on my face leave in on then wash off . not pricey at all . I was more then pleased with how it works . i would recommend. plus it gets rid of marks not over night but if you use it regularly it definitely will help m .
Quay B.
I had a horrible breakout after eating 10pcs nuggets everyday for like 2 weeks... I used this mask and I swear all the small bumps were gone in two days... now my skin is pimple free and I even went outside makeup free today
danielle s.
I lovelovelove this product! It is great to heal acne and acne scars! I have been using it for a few months and I have seen a difference in my dark spots! It did take some time for me to see results so just be patient :) Also this product smells so good and I love the way it feels on my face! I use it 1-2 times a week and afterwards I apply my daily moisturizer. I definitely recommend this product because it works!
Lea L.
Glendale, CA
I used this as a mask once or twice a week for a few weeks, and it cleared up my acne scars. It's a little drying, however, and you would need to moisturize after. But this product has really helped me with discoloration and scars.
Diana P.
Phoenix
It was an alright product it didn't give me the results I wanted but it did leave my skin smooth and reduced my pimples the only thing I didn't like was the rough texture when apply.
Kristen M.
Monclova , OH
I swear by clearisil face wash. After a long day of wearing makeup (in which I am fully done up for my job daily) this strips my makeup off fully leaving my face fresh and clean.
megan n.
Turner
5 BIG STARS! i love it so much and it makes me skin soft and cleans it so well without over drying! it exceeded my expectation, i loved the packaging and it was over all amazing. no room for improvement
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Do you use this more often as a mask or wash?
Tayanis T.
Should I use it as both a mask and cleanser on the same day and did it reduce marks?
Mira M.
Assiut
In how many days should CLEARASIL® Ultra Acne + Marks Daily Scrub  I notice the results ??
Denice R.
Is this ok to try for sensitive skin?
Valerie S.
I LOVE this as a face wash! Haven't tried it as a mask yet but I use it as a daily cleanser and its been amazing. My skin is so clear, no breakouts, nothing!