BY CLEARASIL

Dermatologist-tested Clearasil Ultra Acne+Marks Spot Lotion works fast to fight acne. Package Contents Clearasil Ultra Acne+Marks Spot Lotion with salicylic acid 2% acne medication. The Acne+Marks Spot Lotion contains maximum-strength acne medication and works to reduce the appearance of marks from the start of pimple formation, so you get visibly clearer skin fast. Product Features. Helps clear pimples fast and reduce the appearance of acne. Ingredient complex known to help the skin r.

• How well does this remove scars on darker skin? 1 Answers
  • Is this product good for removing pimple scar? Help a des...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for reducing the appearance of acne ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I use this on my spots that I wake up with and they clear up in as little as a day! Have been using spot treaters from Clearsil for 5+ years and they work great! It's great on sensitive skin and don't have any particular smell." in 10 reviews
  • "I love this product and would recommend it to anyone." in 1 review
Laura H.
Kingwood , TX
Are use this as a spot treatment in addition to my prescription acne medication when I have one big pimple. It typically works reduce inflammation and redness overnight so I really like it. I don’t like however, that my sensitive skin sometimes gets red around the blemish from the chemicals.
Kaitlin J.
Cayce, SC
I use this product as my daily face wash and I do enjoy it. It isn’t harsh at all and my face ends up feeling very refreshed after using it. I will say this though, I have been using this product for around a year and I haven’t noticed any significant difference in reduction of my acne scars. Maybe some light fading, I’m not even really sure of that. So, if you are just considering this product for the acne mark part I would consider another face wash. I still enjoy using it even if I was a little disappointing that my acne scars didn’t fade more.
Jazznea T.
I’d give this about 3 stars only
Due to them having a whole line I figure why not try the whole thing
It didn’t take away my marks as much but it’s decent
I think maybe because it was due to my skin type
Because of a sale I got two other products and this free but I believe the price was around 8 dollars as well
*** TO GET RID OF DARK SPOTTS***
You are better off putting Aloe and or Shea Butter on your face every night before bed . Not a lot either all you need is a nice thin layer
#HealthySkin #SkinCare #Tips
April G.
Odessa
Great lotion mask! Use all the products if this brand I love it! Keep my face clear! Never do I get a lot of oily spots in my face! Hope to see people in enjoying this! Keep your face clean with all the products very reasonable price
Julie M.
Kent, OH
I love this product so much! My face gets super dry when i wash it so I love using this lotion! Also you only need to use a little bit on your whole face. It’s perfect when you want to get the most out of your money.
Mira M.
I think I wrote a review on this already so I’m going to keep it simple. Price was good for the size. Hated the consistency of this product, it was very runny and messy. I would have liked it better if it was maybe thicker. It did make somewhat of a difference. Wasn’t too harsh but I just can’t get over how watery it was
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
I love this product especially the rapid action lotion because it helps take away my bad breakouts. When I use this lotion I just rub it all over the damaged area a few times a day and within a week or less I see fast results as it dries out my face and takes away that unwanted oil and breakouts.
Lily P.
Bloomfield Hills
I don't know that it has made my skin any better, but it has prevented it from getting worse. It has helped with fighting oil without drying skin out. If I can find coupons for it again, I will purchase it again, but I'm not convinced of its effectiveness enough to pay full price.
Emily C.
San Antonio, TX
I love that this helps with acne as well as the residual Mark said it leaves. The packaging was nice and bright but a little too much words. It burned a little when put on raw skin. I've used this multiple times and it works great to clear up and I would definitely buy this again.
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
I've never used anything for the pimples or any kind of acne never suffered from it just an unwanted pimple once in a blue moon but they've gone away over night with this! Super affordable bought it at Walmart and it cleared me from that trouble! I recommend this to everybody!
Taylor D.
Duluth, MN
Is this product good for combination skin? NOTHING works for me. thinking of trying this. seems like it's working for others but what are people's opinions who have combination skin?
jenny b.
Does it help get rid of really big dark spots on face
Yasmin Z.
Greenfield, CA
Does it actually works I've been seeing it and wanting to try it but I don't know what if it doesn't work
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Is this product good for reducing the appearance of acne scars?
Christialyn M.
Calgary, AB
Is this product good for removing pimple scar? Help a desperate girl out!