BY CLEARASIL #13 in Acne Treatments

Helps to clear pimples fast and reduces the appearance of acne marks.

• I use clearasil for my face.How many of you use clearasil...1 Answers
  • DOES IT REALLY TAKE OFF THE MARKS OF ACNE??1 Answers
  • Does this really work?1 Answers
Vanessa W.
Eureka, CA
I love these convenient wipes so much that I even have a container in my car Incase I end up in a messy situation away from home. Lol. I use them as a wet wipe for my face on the days I go bare, so my pores stay clear. They don’t dry out my skin, and always leave it feeling fresh after. I also use them as a once over after I get out of the shower, just to remove anything I may have missed, or for those summer days when I get excess oil. I DEFF recommend for everyone!!
Mikayla R.
Anoka
Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads quickly and effectively visibly reduce redness and pimple size in as little as four hours. When you are fighting acne, faster is better. Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads are dermatologist tested to visibly reduce pimple size and redness in as little as four hours. The pads are scientifically formulated with maximum strength acne medication and are designed to provide exfoliating action that works quickly to open blocked pores, so you get visibly clearer skin fast.
Myra M.
Nashport
I love this line of clearasil! The amount you get is great for the price. I also feel that it removes more oil than other brands. I have bought this at many stores so it is easily accessible, and there is usually a coupon you can use so it is very affordable.
Amber B.
louisville
This product basically does two things: 1.) dries the skin out immensely, and 2.) makes your skin incredibly sensitive and irritates. These pads are so chemically strong. As soon as you open the container the smell sort of hits you in the face. This product y can be found at drug stores and ranges around $10-$14. Not worth anyone’s time if I’m being honest.
Zaniyah S.
Raleigh
This product is ok, I purchased this at the price of $1.00 , I bought this from Family dollar, it dried my face out leaving white dry patches, It was my first time buying it and I feel they could use a moisturizer to use after it! But it definitely removes dirt and makeup.
Will not hurt your acne or skin but you will see improvements very fast! My pimples went away after 2 weeks of use I still have bumps on my forehead but major improvement in my skin I was extremely pleased with this product I recommended this to my cousin and she adored it! The packaging was great and overall this product is super effective!
Natalie S.
New Port Richey, FL
I’ve use these before in the thing with my skin is that I don’t have that ance but also my skin is not that sensitive which means it’s just normal. So when I use these it did burn my face a little irritated so I stopped using them because of that and this is from someone who has not sensitive skin and doesn’t get irritated quickly.
Sarah B.
Jacksboro
I’ve used this product before and I didn’t really like it. It dried out my face too much and was very strong smelling for my preference. My first use, turned my face slightly red but I figured maybe it was just working. After my second or third use, my whole face inflamed and turned bright red for at least a week. I won’t be buying this again. Maybe my face was just more sensitive though.
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
These are great for getting rid of your acne! The girls not major downside is that is you have sensitive skin- it can really burn and make it more red and sensitive. I also noticed that it really dries out your skin so it would be a good idea to use a moisturizer from the same brand in order to reduce flakiness of the skin!
Stephanie P.
Jupiter, FL
These work good for those who don’t have sensitive skin and have combination acne (oily and dry). They tend to dry out your skin a little and it stings a bit when you apply it but it really does help clear up acne. NOTE: not all products are meant for everyone. If you have severe acne, speak with a dermatologist first.
Merceades S.
Is this good for occasional pimples or is it too strong?
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
Does this product get rid of acne marks?
Natasha w.
Does this really work?
Ashley A.
I tried these a few years ago but don't remember if they were good or not. Do they dry out your face? And does it really help with scars?
Kima K.
Brooklyn, NY
I use clearasil for my face.How many of you use clearasil for your face ? Does it work for you?CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Pads