BY CLEARASIL #14 in Acne Treatments

Clearasil Ultra® 5in1 Pads are a one-step solution to treat 5 different signs of acne.  The acne pads are scientifically formulated with powerful acne medication in an exfoliating action pad that works quickly to open blocked pores giving you visibly clearer skin in just one step.-

• Works fast to fight 5 signs of acne:

• when do you use this and how?1 Answers
  • i need something to wipe my face down with after work because it'...1 Answers
  • Does this product dry out your skin? I've had problems with other...4 Answers
jonna o.
These are a great way to exfoliate and tone at the same time, because the pad is textured. I reccomend using this after you cleanse. You wont believe how much dirt shows up on the pad. It is drying so follow with a good moisturizer. The only reason im not giving it 5 stars is because it is so stinking expensive. You can get an off brand that is just as good, for half the price.
Shante C.
Wichita Falls , TX
My husband buys these. I had a bad breakout after I got back from military training and I started using these on my skin. I feel like they did a good job at decreasing the size of my breakouts and healing them quickly. They do sting and are pretty strong but that's a good thing for pesky breakouts. Just have to use a good moisturizer afterwards or your skin will feel dry and tight.
Valerie C.
This is a holy-grail item in my skincare routine. It's truly a lifesaver! Any time I've had a breakout it has met my expectations. It's gentle to my skin and has never caused any harsh reactions. It speeds up the healing process for acne without making it worse. Which is major because I have super sensitive skin.

I'm running out and its my 3rd container! Will be running to the drugstore asap to repurchase a 4th container, maybe even purchase an additional for back up. I truly cannot live without this product!
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
I have gone through this whole container to make sure to do a reliable review. I think this product would have been more impressive if it was made for combination and dry skin. It dries the crap out of my face but clears my acne up in no time. The smell is very harsh of chemicals and alcohol. The scent, however, will not linger on your skin. They give you plenty of product for the price you pay, but make sure to buy a moisturizer with the money you save. I love the product, I just wish it did not make my skin feel like the desert, and smell so strong.  I recommend this more for those with oil-prone skin.
Melanie D.
This has a lot of claims on the packaging, but all i noticed was that it dried up my breakouts a little, but it took days. The packaging is pretty standard, the cotton rounds in a plastic screw top jar. I wouldbt recommend these to others, as i have other acne pads that work more quickly and effectively
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love these. My skin is combination skin and these worked perfectly for me! I've never had a lot of pimples so I don't know how it works with acne but I do know it gets all of the grime off of my face. It's so nice just having it by my bed and being able to to clean my face before falling asleep!
Madison D.
lockport
Been using this for 5 years absolutely loveeeee it great for everything and does a great job getting everything off your face and not drying it out or making it very oily. I love this product and I use it about 2 times a day
Kat G.
I'm sure these are effective for some, but be super careful! I made the mistake of using them everyday, and my face became incredibly dry to the point of peeling. These are incredibly strong! I would recommend only using them once or twice a week, unless your skin isn't sensitive to super drying things such as these.
Gabriela M.
Orefield
Unfortunately this product was extremely harsh. It did work because there was reduction in redness and blemish size but it was at a cost. My face became extremely dry and flaky as a result and would even burn which happens when a product is just too harsh for my skin.
Andrea R.
I use these acne treatment pads daily. My skin is naturally prone to acne, and I find that these pads keep my acne under control. They are pretty cheap and a good value. They are gentle enough for my skin and the packaging is appealing. I would buy these again.
Rachelle M.
Raleigh, NC
Does this product dry out your skin? I've had problems with other acne medicines drying my skin out real bad and am trying to avoid this.
Bridgette E.
Dudley, MA
How is this on pre-teen skin? My 11 year old is suffering from break outs lately.
Nicollette F.
Providence, RI
I've used similar pads to these and found them to be quite harsh. Are these drying?
courtney p.
are you supposed to wash your face off after it dries from your face?
Gloria J.
how long to use this product?