Clearasil Total Control All Day Mattifying Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 10 (1.67 Fluid Ounces)

BY CLEARASIL

• Realy leaves the skin face without shine? 1 Answers
  • How does this fare under makeup? Does it cause a ...Be the first to answer!
  • How exactly mattifying? If you have oily skin will it matify it pre...1 Answers
Mallory Z.
Mallory Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very important to wear and spf on your skin. You don't want to get sun spots and age prematurely. Having skin that can get oily throughout the day making using sunscreen a turn off. But with the mattifying property's it's great.
Zahireen C.
Zahireen C.
I'm a very oily girl! So this matte moisturizer is perfect. Especially since I hate putting lotions on my face.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I've heard and read all good things about this. My skin is very oily and I really want to try it.
Love this stuff it is so moisturizing and just feels so amazing on the skin
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was honestly an all around absolute NO for me, I really loved the fact that it had sunscreen but spf 10 seemed a little too low for me but I tried it anyway. So I gave it a few tries. Day 1: no makeup, just ran out the door with the product on my face and put it in my bag incase i needed to reapply later. My skin is really dry so I usually do that anyway. My skin was not dry BUT it was so oily, I should've honestly just worn coconut oil on my face mixed with a little spf. Day 2: I tried to see what it would be like with makeup over it so I applied a little foundation, translucent powder and setting spray it looked a little glowy so I wasn't mad at it but then as soon as I started to sweat the tiniest bit the makeup would move around and actually smudge off with the littlest touch of anything and it was just a really bad makeup day so I removed it and went back to my normal spf and moisturizer. The last time I gave it a try it was again with no makeup but this day was a lot cooler but still made me look super oily and I just hated it. Not for me but I hope others have better results.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Palo Alto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product for about 2 months to give it a fair chance. It didn't disappoint completely since for the most part it did its job, but I didn't notice much difference in my skin (good or bad) it was disappointing since it is was not mattifying and it did not reduce shine :-( but it does moisturized my skin. I would try it again as a moisturizer but not to reduce shine
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Pasadena , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin and when I see something that says mattifying I'm all in for it, but honestly in my dry areas this really dried my skin out more, maybe I should of only used it if I had oily skin, but it didn't work for me. If you have oily skin it may work for. Not too pleased with my results
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Westerly, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not great for very oily ladies. I thought that maybe my oil-overproduction was because my skin was dried out and over reacting, so I tried this out as a moisturizing option. My face looked matte for about 15 minutes after application. After that it was an oil slick. Not worth it.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Hereford
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product for oily skin but is over drying nice packaging convenient for travel affordable price and great value this is the second time to purchase I would recommend this product to others with oily skin
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Moore
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rate three stars only bc of my experience with it. It burned when I put it on my face and it was so bad that I cried from it. Plus the fumes were strong and I always ended up with a headache.
Sylvia G.
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
How exactly mattifying? If you have oily skin will it matify it pretty well?
Glenis D.
Glenis D.
Realy leaves the skin face without shine?
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
Falls Church, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this fare under makeup? Does it cause a build up, or does it blend well? I would love to find a drugstore product that can mattify my oily zones and work seamlessly with my higher-end makeup.