Clearasil Total Control All Day Mattifying Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 10 (1.67 Fluid Ounces)

BY CLEARASIL

Mallory Z.
Mallory Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very important to wear and spf on your skin. You don't want to get sun spots and age prematurely. Having skin that can get oily throughout the day making using sunscreen a turn off. But with the mattifying property's it's great.
Zahireen C.
Zahireen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a very oily girl! So this matte moisturizer is perfect. Especially since I hate putting lotions on my face.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I've heard and read all good things about this. My skin is very oily and I really want to try it.
Love this stuff it is so moisturizing and just feels so amazing on the skin
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was honestly an all around absolute NO for me, I really loved the fact that it had sunscreen but spf 10 seemed a little too low for me but I tried it anyway. So I gave it a few tries. Day 1: no makeup, just ran out the door with the product on my face and put it in my bag incase i needed to reapply later. My skin is really dry so I usually do that anyway. My skin was not dry BUT it was so oily, I should've honestly just worn coconut oil on my face mixed with a little spf. Day 2: I tried to see what it would be like with makeup over it so I applied a little foundation, translucent powder and setting spray it looked a little glowy so I wasn't mad at it but then as soon as I started to sweat the tiniest bit the makeup would move around and actually smudge off with the littlest touch of anything and it was just a really bad makeup day so I removed it and went back to my normal spf and moisturizer. The last time I gave it a try it was again with no makeup but this day was a lot cooler but still made me look super oily and I just hated it. Not for me but I hope others have better results.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product for about 2 months to give it a fair chance. It didn't disappoint completely since for the most part it did its job, but I didn't notice much difference in my skin (good or bad) it was disappointing since it is was not mattifying and it did not reduce shine :-( but it does moisturized my skin. I would try it again as a moisturizer but not to reduce shine
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Pasadena, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin and when I see something that says mattifying I'm all in for it, but honestly in my dry areas this really dried my skin out more, maybe I should of only used it if I had oily skin, but it didn't work for me. If you have oily skin it may work for. Not too pleased with my results
Arzoo P.
Arzoo P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall, a good product. Could be better because it was a bit pricey for the amount of product we got! Fulfilled its purpose but def had room for improvement. This company has always made me hesitant but this product confirmed my reasoning. Good product but there are better products in the market.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Bristow, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Left my face so greasy and I ended up breaking out because of it. The breakouts were so bad, they hurt so much and it was really embrassing. It was a little pricey too but I was willing to spend the money because I had heard a lot of good things about this product. I'm really dissappointed in it.
Jo O.
Jo O.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This total control all day matte moisturizer is so good for days when you know you will be in the sun all day! The formula is smooth & it sinks into the skin. I also think it really does wonders as a sunscreen. Definitely would recommend for a beach day.
Glenis D.
Glenis D.
Realy leaves the skin face without shine?
Sylvia G.
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
How exactly mattifying? If you have oily skin will it matify it pretty well?
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
Falls Church, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this fare under makeup? Does it cause a build up, or does it blend well? I would love to find a drugstore product that can mattify my oily zones and work seamlessly with my higher-end makeup.