Clearasil Total Control All Day Mattifying Moisturizer Spf-10 (Pack of 3) uploaded by habiba b.

BY CLEARASIL

Gerardo R.
Gerardo R.
Hidalgo, TX
I don't get regular pimples or whiteheads. But I do have tiny blackheads on my nose and usually get 1 painfully soar deep monthly hormonal cystic acne on my chin at the corner of my mouth....very annoying! The best treatment has been daily antibiotics, but I don't want to do that anymore; monthly yeast infections are not fun. So after researching about clearing and preventing blackheads I decided to give this stuff a shot. It hasn't been long(3 days), but it hasn't caused my face to break out, it moisturizes well, face feels soft and happy, smells ok, seems to be lessening blackheads and helping to clear cystic acne spot. I hope it will prevent the cystic acne but mainly bought for blackheads. I am very careful not to apply on or closely around my eyes. I think the slightly cool and tingly sensation this lotion causes would be uncomfortable/painful to eye area, so I use a separate moisturizing eye cream.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.

I really liked this product, but I can't find it anymore. It didn't prevent me from being shiny, but it did diffuse it in such a way that after a few hours I looked dewy, rather than oily. I was substantially less concerned about checking mirrors to see if I needed to blot my skin. I've yet to find a good replacement for this product.
Faith R.
Faith R.
Diamond Bar, CA
I used to love this mattifying moisturizer but it ended up drying out my skin a bit too much. I only bought it once, and I think it would be great for people with very oily skin, however mine was already very dry. I love that it includes a SPF which is so grat for your skin, but I will not be purchasing it again.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
I apply this under my make up daily. I have really oily skin and I find this helps to reduce the oiliness thru out the day. This is my first bottle and I will definitely be repurchasing this product. I also like that it has spf in it cause there days were I don't wear makeup and I just put this on.
victoria p.
victoria p.
Frankfort, KY
Loved this! absolutely would buy it again! It didn't dry my skin out as much as i thought it would. although it did a little, that was to be expected and it made my skin look amazing again. didn't smell altogether nice, but i mean why worry about the smell when your going to have amazing skin right?
Saima S.
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
This was a pretty moisturizer product and the packaging was okay. The pricing was great for three of them. My issue is that it won't mattify your face for the whole day, especially if you have oily skin. Also, the SPF really isn't high enough. I usually wear an additional sunscreen ontop of it.
Tasmine W.
Tasmine W.
Best moisturizer for oily/combination/sensitive skin. i have the fun trifecta of skin types and it has been a total pain to try and find a moisturizer that did not dry me out, or make me oily, or break out in hives...this stuff is wonderfully light and smooth and i can barely tell it's there.
habiba b.
habiba b.
Atlantic City, NJ
I think that every one should use this product because it is very good and leaves your face very soft and if you have dry skin this is for you but others can still use it. I have dry skin and this makes my face feel very clean and i love it. The price is very good because it is worth it.
Arianna K.
Arianna K.
Huntersville, NC
Product works all day and hold all day but I mean it gets kind of madded when you keep on your face for a long time and your face doesn't it doesn't say oily but it doesn't get to dry either it's kind of just like the face you have when you wake up in the morning all right if you wash it
Jocelyn E.
Jocelyn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Back when I had oily skin I tried a ton of things to mattify my face while letting my makeup stay on all day. This product has worked so well and it is so gentle anf it goes on the skin very smoothly. The price is sooo affordable and it is defenitly worth it if you have more oily skin.