Clearasil Stubborn Acne One Minute Face Mask, 6.78 oz

by Clearasil

When healing spots, faster is better. Healing Spot Patches creates the perfect environment for faster healing with hydrocolloid technology* Simply place a patch on the spot to help seal and protect against bacteria. The patch is non-drying. Leave on overnight. Targets 5 stubborn pimple issuesAct as a barrier to bacteria/dirtBlemish-clear coverSeals out bacteria**Absorbs spot secretions**Reduces acne inflammationReduces risk of scarringPromotes faster healing with patented technology*hydrocolloid technology is known to promote faster healing vs. no remedy (Patent number: US6143798) **microbial testing conducted with S. aureus, P. aeruginosa and C. albicans ***due to moist healing environment

I have skin that is more on the Oiler side and I’m looking to find a better cleanser. How has Clearasil worked for my fellow oily skinned people?
where can I buy this product?
Does this really work [product:clearasil-ultra-acne-marks-wash-and-mask] ?
Start your review of Clearasil Stubborn Acne One Minute Face Mask, 6.78 oz!
Amberlei M.
Athens, Ga
Clearasil Stubborn Acne One Minute Face Mask, 6.78 oz uploaded by Amberlei M.
It's been so hard for me to find an acne medicine/cleanser that works, well ice found it! This stuff is amazing! I wash with it daily and leave it in add a 10 min mask once a week and my face has never been clearer! #clearasilultra
lola K.
Ewing, NJ
I bought the clearasil ultra about 2 weeks ago and I'll say that the product is very drying for my skin type especially. On top of that, I haven't really noticed a change in my acne marks which is what I'm mainly using it for. However, it's only been 2 weeks and I'm willing to wait it out first.
Tara A.
Meadville, PA
Drying, but really helps get rid of acne! As long as you moisturize after using this product, you will be fine. It works very well and helps keep my skin clear. The packaging is nothing special, but what's inside is based on the price!
Bryttanie C.
Southaven, MS
Clearasil Stubborn Acne One Minute Face Mask, 6.78 oz uploaded by Bryttanie C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this product for a little over a year. It has help minimize the amount of breakouts I get and has made my acne scars less noticeable. I recommend building up to use every day because it can dry your skin out at first. When I first started using I would use every 2 days then moved to every other day before using every day. Definitely would buy again once I run out.
Lujaisi V.
The scrub is great the only thing is that it doesn't leave your face so moisturized. So after you clean your face make sure you put something hydrating.
kim E.
Aurora Indiana
Clearasil Stubborn Acne One Minute Face Mask, 6.78 oz uploaded by kim E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a new one I have never Used before. .. I thought it was ok. O didn't like the way it made my fave feel. I thought it took a little to long to to cleanse off my face. Compare to St Ives. I think St Ives is ten times better. Price is to high for this one
Brittani T.
Richmond, KY
I absolutely love this product. This is the first acne product that I have been able to use that actually helps with my acne without drying my skin out. And the price is great as well I got it in a kit with two more products for only $15. I would highly recommend it to anyone with acne trouble!
Paige K.
Peoria, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this everytime I’m in the shower & it has helped prevent some breakouts. I got this from Walmart.
Quay B.
I had a horrible breakout after eating 10pcs nuggets everyday for like 2 weeks... I used this mask and I swear all the small bumps were gone in two days... now my skin is pimple free and I even went outside makeup free today
Jessica T.
Joppa, MD
I have used this mask for two years now. I use it three times a week as a mask and daily as a face wash. It really helps keep my breakouts under control. Also, it really DOES clear up marks left from previous breakouts. It takes about a week to se results. But you WILL see them!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mira M.