BY CLEARASIL #49 in Acne Treatments

Clearasil Ultra® 5in1 Pads are a one-step solution to treat 5 different signs of acne.  The acne pads are scientifically formulated with powerful acne medication in an exfoliating action pad that works quickly to open blocked pores giving you visibly clearer skin in just one step.-

• Works fast to fight 5 signs of acne:

• when do you use this and how?2 Answers
  • i need something to wipe my face down with after work bec...1 Answers
  • Does this product dry out your skin? I've had problems wi...4 Answers
Samara S.
I have used these cleansing pads since high school. Such an easy and convenient way to clean your face when in a pinch for time. I particularly like to travel with these because they’re extremely easy to pack. These are really great if you’re starting to notice a break out. I usually wipe my makeup off and then scrub my face with one of these wipes afterwards, it’s amazing how much is still left on your skin when you think it’s clean.
Ashley S.
Douglasville, GA
I used the Gentle Prevention Daily Cleanser ones, but theyre really good! I do get the occasional few pimples and these help to both clear them up and reduce other pimples from arising. I also have oily skin, and they don’t overdry my skin and cause additional oil at all. They feel really cool on the skin and they’re super affordable so get get ya some. The only thing I don’t love is that the pads feel kinda small!
Brittnee E.
This is something we HAVE to have in my household. I prefer to do mine right after I get out of the shower while my pours are still open. It makes my face feel tingly and I can definitely tell if I didn't use one for a day or two. This product has been the only thing I have found to control my acne without having to do too much or take a lot of time out of my day. Quick, easy, and refreshing!
Rebecca H.
Columbus
I use these pads with a tretinoin gel so I’m not sure these do a lot alone, but I feel they clean deeper than a traditional acne cleanser or facial cleanser. I clean my face, use these pads, wait a half an hour, and then put the tretinoin on my problem areas and they’re either visibly smaller or they’re gone. Definitely worth the time and money if you want your skin to be acne free.
Ayla G.
Bellefontaine, OH
Not the best salicylic acid acne pads on the market... I used these to try and get my texture and black heads to go away but it just didn’t work for me. It dried my skin out. If you are looking to find a good salicylic acne pad, I recommend the Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean anti-blemish pads. They smell great and actually work to get texture and black heads out.
Angelica B.
madison
My acne is not horrible at all. Just a few blemishes but whenever I do see a spot, I’ll for sure use this inexpensive product. It meets my expectations for what it’s worth. The only thing I dislike is the dryness. Makes my skin feel as though is cracking afterwards. So be sure to have your moisturizer on deck. You’ll need it after using this product.
Shante C.
Wichita Falls , TX
My husband buys these. I had a bad breakout after I got back from military training and I started using these on my skin. I feel like they did a good job at decreasing the size of my breakouts and healing them quickly. They do sting and are pretty strong but that's a good thing for pesky breakouts. Just have to use a good moisturizer afterwards or your skin will feel dry and tight.
Lucy R.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this product on sale for my teenage boys . The boys face cleared up more then usual so I guess it works but they ran out and need to stock up more . The quality of the product is good. The regular price is about $10.00 but going back for more product.
Hopefully you all can go buy it for those face that flare up with pimples and stuff ..
Kendyl S.
State College, PA
I love this product because it definitely dries out my acne and I can clearly feel it working (not to mention that the spot clears up fast)! the only thing I dislike is the tingly/burning sensation. there were times where it actually made my eyes water, but I stuck through because I have seen it work on myself before.
valerie c.
Euless, TX
This is a holy-grail item in my skincare routine. It's truly a lifesaver! Any time I've had a breakout it has met my expectations. It's gentle to my skin and has never caused any harsh reactions. It speeds up the healing process for acne without making it worse. Which is major because I have super sensitive skin.

I'm running out and its my 3rd container! Will be running to the drugstore asap to repurchase a 4th container, maybe even purchase an additional for back up. I truly cannot live without this product!
Rachelle M.
Raleigh, NC
Does this product dry out your skin? I've had problems with other acne medicines drying my skin out real bad and am trying to avoid this.
Bridgette E.
Dudley, MA
How is this on pre-teen skin? My 11 year old is suffering from break outs lately.
Nicollette F.
Providence, RI
I've used similar pads to these and found them to be quite harsh. Are these drying?
courtney p.
are you supposed to wash your face off after it dries from your face?
courtney p.
when do you use this and how?

back