BY CLEARASIL

Clearasil Ultra® 5in1 Pads are a one-step solution to treat 5 different signs of acne.  The acne pads are scientifically formulated with powerful acne medication in an exfoliating action pad that works quickly to open blocked pores giving you visibly clearer skin in just one step.-

• Works fast to fight 5 signs of acne:

• when do you use this and how?2 Answers
  • i need something to wipe my face down with after work bec...1 Answers
  • Does this product dry out your skin? I've had problems wi...4 Answers
Samara S.
I have used these cleansing pads since high school. Such an easy and convenient way to clean your face when in a pinch for time. I particularly like to travel with these because they’re extremely easy to pack. These are really great if you’re starting to notice a break out. I usually wipe my makeup off and then scrub my face with one of these wipes afterwards, it’s amazing how much is still left on your skin when you think it’s clean.
Ashley S.
Douglasville, GA
I used the Gentle Prevention Daily Cleanser ones, but theyre really good! I do get the occasional few pimples and these help to both clear them up and reduce other pimples from arising. I also have oily skin, and they don’t overdry my skin and cause additional oil at all. They feel really cool on the skin and they’re super affordable so get get ya some. The only thing I don’t love is that the pads feel kinda small!
Rebecca H.
Columbus
I use these pads with a tretinoin gel so I’m not sure these do a lot alone, but I feel they clean deeper than a traditional acne cleanser or facial cleanser. I clean my face, use these pads, wait a half an hour, and then put the tretinoin on my problem areas and they’re either visibly smaller or they’re gone. Definitely worth the time and money if you want your skin to be acne free.
Ayla G.
Bellefontaine, OH
Not the best salicylic acid acne pads on the market... I used these to try and get my texture and black heads to go away but it just didn’t work for me. It dried my skin out. If you are looking to find a good salicylic acne pad, I recommend the Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean anti-blemish pads. They smell great and actually work to get texture and black heads out.
Angelica B.
madison
My acne is not horrible at all. Just a few blemishes but whenever I do see a spot, I’ll for sure use this inexpensive product. It meets my expectations for what it’s worth. The only thing I dislike is the dryness. Makes my skin feel as though is cracking afterwards. So be sure to have your moisturizer on deck. You’ll need it after using this product.
Shante C.
Burkburnett , TX
My husband buys these. I had a bad breakout after I got back from military training and I started using these on my skin. I feel like they did a good job at decreasing the size of my breakouts and healing them quickly. They do sting and are pretty strong but that's a good thing for pesky breakouts. Just have to use a good moisturizer afterwards or your skin will feel dry and tight.
Lucy R.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this product on sale for my teenage boys . The boys face cleared up more then usual so I guess it works but they ran out and need to stock up more . The quality of the product is good. The regular price is about $10.00 but going back for more product.
Hopefully you all can go buy it for those face that flare up with pimples and stuff ..
Kendyl S.
State College, PA
I love this product because it definitely dries out my acne and I can clearly feel it working (not to mention that the spot clears up fast)! the only thing I dislike is the tingly/burning sensation. there were times where it actually made my eyes water, but I stuck through because I have seen it work on myself before.
Brittney C.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I have gone through this whole container to make sure to do a reliable review. I think this product would have been more impressive if it was made for combination and dry skin. It dries the crap out of my face but clears my acne up in no time. The smell is very harsh of chemicals and alcohol. The scent, however, will not linger on your skin. They give you plenty of product for the price you pay, but make sure to buy a moisturizer with the money you save. I love the product, I just wish it did not make my skin feel like the desert, and smell so strong.  I recommend this more for those with oil-prone skin.
Madison D.
lockport
Been using this for 5 years absolutely loveeeee it great for everything and does a great job getting everything off your face and not drying it out or making it very oily. I love this product and I use it about 2 times a day
Rachelle M.
Raleigh, NC
Does this product dry out your skin? I've had problems with other acne medicines drying my skin out real bad and am trying to avoid this.
Bridgette E.
Dudley, MA
How is this on pre-teen skin? My 11 year old is suffering from break outs lately.
Nicollette F.
Providence, RI
I've used similar pads to these and found them to be quite harsh. Are these drying?
courtney p.
are you supposed to wash your face off after it dries from your face?
courtney p.
when do you use this and how?