BY CLEARASIL #29 in Acne Treatments

Clearasil Ultra® 5in1 Pads are a one-step solution to treat 5 different signs of acne.  The acne pads are scientifically formulated with powerful acne medication in an exfoliating action pad that works quickly to open blocked pores giving you visibly clearer skin in just one step.-

• Works fast to fight 5 signs of acne:

• i need something to wipe my face down with after work because it'...1 Answers
  • Does this product dry out your skin? I've had problems with other...4 Answers
Sierra B.
Las Vegas , NV
These are terrible!!I decided to buy these the other day at Family Dollar because they were only about $7.When I got home I washed my face and used the pads on my cheeks because I have many bumps due to hormones and clogged pores.I had done alot of research an saw that Salicylic acid is great fighting off these clogged pores.My face felt really sticky where i used these and it seemed suspect.So I did some research and found put that yes it does have 2% percent salicylic acid but it also has something else in it that kind of cancels it out so it doesn' work for anything.I haven't used it since.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
I used these a while back & I absolutely HATED THEM!!! I don't know if it was just my skin or what but after using these pads, I'd be broke out by the next morning (night use) & my skin would be super dry! My skin is considered normal so I didn't think I'd have a probelm with these but BOY WAS I WRONG! I ended up throwing them away because I didn't feel they were a good enough product to give to anyone in my close family & friends! The price is ridiculous for such a terrible product! I hate paying anything for a crappy product truthfully! I wouldn't recommend these to anyone!
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Ok so the cleansing pads where good but the cream just made it worst. It was not harsh left my face feeling smooth but it continued to put acne on my face even where I never had acne before. I bought it at walgreens they need to improve it. It was my first time and I wont be buying anymore.

I dont know if thats how their product work but I didn't like it.
Jazznea T.
I feel like the pads come in handy mainly for after you wash all of your makeup off at the end of the day just to pick up anything that you missed
Also helps stop pimples in their tracks
**SIDE TIP**
If you have a large pimple you can actually use one pad and hold it on the zit and it will help bring it down. After hold an ice cube over it
If you’d like after put a dab of aloe on it and go to bed so that way it’s gone by the morning
I also found this at my local #CVS for about 6 to 8 dollars
#SkinCare #HealthySkin
Samara S.
I have used these cleansing pads since high school. Such an easy and convenient way to clean your face when in a pinch for time. I particularly like to travel with these because they’re extremely easy to pack. These are really great if you’re starting to notice a break out. I usually wipe my makeup off and then scrub my face with one of these wipes afterwards, it’s amazing how much is still left on your skin when you think it’s clean.
Judi M.
Indianapolis
These met my expectations, and they helped my skin, but there are tons of other products out there that have 2% salicylic acid. As I’m also at the age where I want help with aging as well as acne, Clearasil isn’t the best for me. If you only need to worry about acne, these are a decent product to use before benzoyl peroxide. I wouldn’t purchase them again because there are better, cheaper options out there.
Rebecca H.
Columbus
I use these pads with a tretinoin gel so I’m not sure these do a lot alone, but I feel they clean deeper than a traditional acne cleanser or facial cleanser. I clean my face, use these pads, wait a half an hour, and then put the tretinoin on my problem areas and they’re either visibly smaller or they’re gone. Definitely worth the time and money if you want your skin to be acne free.
Ayla G.
Bellefontaine, OH
Not the best salicylic acid acne pads on the market... I used these to try and get my texture and black heads to go away but it just didn’t work for me. It dried my skin out. If you are looking to find a good salicylic acne pad, I recommend the Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean anti-blemish pads. They smell great and actually work to get texture and black heads out.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
I use these whenever I can't find the original Clearasil Medication Pads. I like the original ones better because this is sometimes too strong and causes my face to be too dry. But I do still prefer this product over other brands and am willing to use it when I need to. When I do use it I wipe my face right before bed and right when I get up in the morning.
Shante C.
Wichita Falls , TX
My husband buys these. I had a bad breakout after I got back from military training and I started using these on my skin. I feel like they did a good job at decreasing the size of my breakouts and healing them quickly. They do sting and are pretty strong but that's a good thing for pesky breakouts. Just have to use a good moisturizer afterwards or your skin will feel dry and tight.
Rachelle M.
Raleigh, NC
Does this product dry out your skin? I've had problems with other acne medicines drying my skin out real bad and am trying to avoid this.
Bridgette E.
Dudley, MA
How is this on pre-teen skin? My 11 year old is suffering from break outs lately.
Nicollette F.
Providence, RI
I've used similar pads to these and found them to be quite harsh. Are these drying?
courtney p.
are you supposed to wash your face off after it dries from your face?
courtney p.
when do you use this and how?