BY CLEARASIL #70 in Face Scrubs

Product description

Enhanced with micro-beads to penetrate pores, help clear acne-causing bacteria, and maintain smooth, healthy skin.  Clearasil Deep Cleansing Scrub will clear up pimples and help prevent new ones from forming without over drying skin. Active Ingredient Salicylic acid (2%), a proven anti-acne agent and exfoliant 5 FL OZ (150mL)

CLEARASIL® Stayclear Deep Cleansing Scrub
  • "I used this all the time! It works great and is super gentle on my sensitive skin! It's super cheap at Walmart and sometimes they even have a value pack. It smells amazing !" in 8 reviews
Heather H.
Richland , WA
Liked this product, it was really drying on my sensitive skin but it did the job, the smell is o.k. really soapy, but the price is great when i can't afford my high end brand name products.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
I felt so greasy after I used this! I've never really had a face wash leave me that bad especially a scrub! The smell is awful! I usually try to use up anything I have but I tossed this!
Lorriane I.
San Diego, CA
Powerful stuff that really works in keeping my acne away. Unfortunately it also really dries out my skin, so I decided to stop using it. I like that it almost looks shimmery when it comes out of the bottle.
Sara S.
Baton rouge
Mama your are wonder women to me no one could never do the tasks you do. You make sacrifices for us everyday , you give us the life you didn't have, you raised me to be strong ,intelligent,and independent. Mama one memory i would never forget is when i was in 4th grade and i couldn't pass my test you motivated me and encouraged me to where i can have the courage to pass my test and till this day that has always been my motivation for everything. You are a strong woman  ma so many obstacles are thrown at you then you get this strength and knock each obstacle down one by one. Ma I honestly appreciate every little thing you do for me and every big thing you do for me thank you from the contacts to the car. You are a blessing to me ma no matter what you go threw you find a way to push through so i thank you and I appreciate you , with that being said thats why you are my wonder wonder love you ma ❤️😘 P.s ( the title mother doesn't mean anything anyone can say there a mother or mom but not everyone can say they do the task , duties, and sacrifices of a mothers job while sometimes being overwhelmed but a real mom never quits ) LOVE YOU 😘
Bayle B.
Roanoke, VA
I used it for years, and it would cause my face to be pretty clear.  It stopped working for me after a while.  I do not use it now, due to ingredients and how I've become more conscious of everything since having my baby.
Anne B.
I love using clearasil. I break out a lot before I get my period and this product help me minimize my acne and blemishes. It works great! I recommend this product.
Paola M.
I have used this scrub for years and love it. Although I do have acne heat and their this scrub controls it's right away. I tried changing brands and definitely was a big mistake. After coming back to this scrub my face felt at home and noisy rushed. They did have a different formula back then but changed it to this one. It's still gray but the older version was better. I would recommend it to everyone.
Rachel S.
Garden Grove, CA
This used to be a facial scrub that I was using for awhile. I have skin that is oily and so it is prone to blemishes and pimples. Using this product seemed to aid stopping the occurrence of pimples. The product made my skin clear and without breakout occurrence. I enjoyed using this product and would recommend it to others. I don't believe it's on the market anymore because of the microbead aspect.
Susy H.
This product helped cleared up my skin! I like that after I'm done rinsing my face it leaves my face feeling very clean without any oils or dirt but on little thing I don't like it's that it leave my face a little bit dry but I just put a moisturizer on after and no problem. It's an affordable product you can find it at Walmart or target for like five or six dollars.
April T.
I thought this worked well for me and resulted in noticeable reduction in my pimples and blemishes. I do generally have clear skin, but at times I will have a flair up and this definitely did the trick. It does have a bit of a smell - sort of medicinal mint that can be off putting, but I can deal with it intermittently when I want to use this. Purchased from target; was a bit expensive but under $10.