Skin CareFacial SkincareAcne Treatments & KitsClearasil
Salicylic Acid Rapid Rescue Acne Spot Treatment Gel, 1 oz

Clearasil Salicylic Acid Rapid Rescue Acne Spot Treatment Gel, 1 oz

by Clearasil

Salicylic Acid Acne TreatmentDermatologist-tested Clearasil® Ultra Rapid Action Vanishing Acne Treatment Gel treats problem areas fast, visibly reducing redness and pimple size in as little as four hours. Scientifically formulated with maximum-strength medication, Rapid Action Vanishing Treatment Gel penetrates your pores. Contains Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Medication.Visibly reduces pimple size and redness in as little as four hoursAcceladerm technology accelerates delivery of acne medicationDermatologist tested

What is it for acne or acne scars?
[product:clearasil-678-oz] Does this spot treatment burn sensitive skin at all? And does it actually show results?
Start your review of Clearasil Salicylic Acid Rapid Rescue Acne Spot Treatment Gel, 1 oz!
Clearasil Salicylic Acid Rapid Rescue Acne Spot Treatment Gel, 1 oz uploaded by emily P.
Purchased at: Target
Super thick texture which i like! only negative is that it leaves my skin feeling super dry but i can definitely tell you that it works cause i can see some of my acne getting smaller by the next day! Clearasil Salicylic Acid Rapid Rescue Acne Spot Treatment Gel, 1 oz
Columbus, OH
Clearasil Salicylic Acid Rapid Rescue Acne Spot Treatment Gel, 1 oz uploaded by Mikayla P.
Purchased at: Target
my go to face wash and one of the only ones i found that WORKS! i’ve been using this face wash for years and my skin always looks it’s best when i’m using this wash! i fell off of my skin care routine for a while and tried out some other products but this wash is the only one that shows me the results i want! it’s a buttery texture and makes your face feel clean but not overly dry. over the years i’ve learned to like the faint smell but that’s totally a personal thing. it’s not too expensive and contains a lot of product for the price. it’s a white, creamy texture and does an amazing job at getting rid of acne. overall, i’m completely sold on this product and don’t see myself really using anything else for a while- so i would DEFINITELY recommend this one🧖🏼‍♀️
Spring Hill, FL
Clearasil Salicylic Acid Rapid Rescue Acne Spot Treatment Gel, 1 oz uploaded by Christina I.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Whenever I get a breakout this is what I go to. It helps get rid of the redness in 12 hours like it says. Within 2-3 of me using it my breakouts are gone completely or are apt smaller. There is really no smell to it and it doesn’t dry out my skin. I use it twice a day .
I have the face wash version of this and it's also 12 hour but believe me it's not. it hasn't really done anything
Lewisburg, PA
Clearasil Salicylic Acid Rapid Rescue Acne Spot Treatment Gel, 1 oz uploaded by Kaitlyn D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Need a quick fix for your acne. This is the product for you. Good price, trust worthy and excellent brand.
This is not my favorite product. The bottle design makes it hard to use a small amount and it doesn't help with my acne as much as other products.
New York
I have just started to used this product. I like the results am getting so far. The texture of the product is good.
As I have mentioned in many of my other reviews, my problem with pimples is quite mild, but it does not mean that it is not recurrent and annoying, so I am always willing to try new options to improve the redness and swelling of My face, I liked this product since the swelling in the affected area has moderately decreased, but I have not felt that I do much with regard to redness, so I can hide it, I always have to go for my green corrector! As for its consistency does not seem very thick, it is distributed evenly and the skin adsorbs the product quickly, as far as its smell is very mild and not at all annoying. I will give three stars to this product because it can improve ...
Norfolk, VA
It's okay, doesn't smell that nice though...It cleans fairly nicely but if you want to use it you should try it at night..
Lenoir, NC
I FOUND THIS SOAP TO BE VERY DRYING, CONSIDERING I HAVE OILY SKIN ... WHAT I DO IS FOLLOW UP WITH A GREAT MOUSTURIZER AND IT HELPS ME STAY PIMPLE FREE.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Simi Valley, CA
il y a 5 mois
Clearasil Salicylic Acid Rapid Rescue Acne Spot Treatment Gel, 1 oz Does this spot treatment burn sensitive skin at all? And does it actually show results?
Miya J. il y a 3 mois
This didn’t burn. I also didn’t get good results.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Fereen A. il y a 10 mois
Yes, it definitely has for me.
1,683 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Holly M. Does this crack your skin?
Holly M. il y a 2 ans
I've never had issue as long as you hydrate with lotion or serum after applying!