BY CLEARASIL

Clearasil Ultra Acne Rapid Action Treatment Gel visibly reduces redness and pimple size in as little as four hours. Package Contents Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Gel with salicylic acid 2% acne medication. It is scientifically formulated with Accelarderm technology to accelerate the delivery of acne medication and penetrate pores, so you get visibly clearer skin fast. Product Features. Visibly reduces pimple size and redness in as little as four hours. Acceladerm technology accelerates delivery of acne medication.

• I have cystic acne (mainly from PCOS) and despite... Be the first to answer!
  • Whats your skin saviour for a sudden break out? I'm getting stres...2 Answers
  • I'm getting married in a month and need a treatment for acne in c...1 Answers
  • "i would recommend for you to try it and it really does work." in 1 review
  • "This product works just as well as applying a very small amount of toothpaste to acne or troubled areas of the face." in 1 review
Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
This is a really good product to use especially if you need something quick. I advise using it very sparingly otherwise you may dry your skin out, and this is coming from someone who is oily. I'm using it under it's old name "Rapid Action"
Bethany T.
Elkhart, IN
This mostly just made my face feel dry and sticky. My acne wasn’t affected by this product at all. I’ve tried it multiple times but I never have good results. I don’t think I’d recommend this to anybody.
Malina L.
Waynesburg, KY
I LOVE this!! I bought some for me and for my daughter. All it takes is a tiny little drop and rub it in really good on a pimple and a few hours later you can actually visually notice the pimple has gotten smaller or sometimes even vanished completely. It dries them up faster than anything I have ever used before.
Alex D.
Laingsburg, MI
I've been using this for a long time kind of out of habit. Lately I've really been paying attention to my skin and I'm not sure if it makes much of  a difference. On small spots it can help reduce them, but it isn't really effective at all on the larger spots that come up - especially not in four hours.
stεfαиǐ j.
Clearasil is the only face cleanser that seems to work for my face. Definitely met my expectations. Not too pricey and for sensitive skin everything eventually adds up.
Jazmyne K.
It’s a nice product. Feels nice once dry. I literally have to use a beauty blender to get it INTO THE SKIN. It just sits on top and feels oily. It made my skin look nice, but it didn’t CLEAR my acne
Rachel A.
SANTA CLARA, CA
My go to product when I have a breakout.It is about $10 but very much worth it.A little will go a long way.This gets rid of my redness and by the next day a pimple is gone.
Gabriela A.
As I have mentioned in many of my other reviews, my problem with pimples is quite mild, but it does not mean that it is not recurrent and annoying, so I am always willing to try new options to improve the redness and swelling of My face, I liked this product since the swelling in the affected area has moderately decreased, but I have not felt that I do much with regard to redness, so I can hide it, I always have to go for my green corrector! As for its consistency does not seem very thick, it is distributed evenly and the skin adsorbs the product quickly, as far as its smell is very mild and not at all annoying. I will give three stars to this product because it can improve ...
Amberdestiny M.
I have acne. I've tried brands like AcneFree and Eskinol , and home remedies too, but they either made my skin really dry, made more pimples, and/or did nothing at all. I've been looking for something that would actual work and would be able to show visible results. Then I found this. After using the Clearsil Ultra Rapid Action Acne Face Scrub, I applied a thin layer of the treatment cream onto my trouble spots and left it overnight. Then I woke up and POOF! a few of the pimple have shrunk or vanished! now some of the pimples havent vanished but they have shrunken, which i understand.So if you want a pimple to decrease, then this will definitely work. Keep being you!! ;)
Bhavika C.
Austin, TX
I bought this because my previous holy grail, Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel, has a 5% benzoyl peroxide and it vanished face-demons in days like magic and I was hoping a stronger dose would do better. I have not been disappointed! The only way this could be better was if it absorbed into the skin more fully. After a while, I notice that the product starts to ball up on my face and it's a little gross if I'm being honest. However, the product works well and relieves the redness fast and shrinks massive breakout spots in days.
Daniel S.
Does anyone else find this product to be extremely harsh, especially on sensitive skin?
Missy B.
Southampton, Southampton
Whats your skin saviour for a sudden break out? I'm getting stress spots along the jawline and forehead! I'm using CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Spot Treatment Gel but it's not much help any suggestions?
heather r.
I'm getting married in a month and need a treatment for acne in case one pops up. Does this product actually work within 4 hours like its states?
Leslie H.
Hull, MA
I have cystic acne (mainly from PCOS) and despite completely changing my diet nothing is helping. Wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation and can speak to the effectiveness this might have on cystic acne?