BY CLEARASIL

When treating pimples, faster is better! Clearasil® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Wash visibly reduces pimple size and redness in as fast as 12 hours! Dermatologically tested, it starts to work instantly, opens up blocked pores, and delivers maximum strength active deep into pores. Keeps treating pimples even after you wash.

• Does anyone know if this face wash is any good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a go-to face wash for acne prone skin? B...2 Answers
  • Just curious if this product dries your face out?2 Answers
Reviews (1977)
Buy on Target*
  • "This is the product that actually helped treat my acne. I recommend it to people who have acne marks too. Ive tried sooo many products, but this one AND the burt's bees products have helped so much. Neutrogena's products are so bad, and if anything they make my skin worse, but then again, everyone's skin is different. I have really sensitive skin." in 80 reviews
  • "Clearsil products are the best for acne works great and clears up breakouts quick would recommend to everyone " in 6 reviews
  • "works really well on acne but when used too often made my skin really sensitive." in 4 reviews
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Wash

Just bought this product last night and used it for the first time. I can honestly say I saw results literally over night. I was immediately attracted to how light weight and foamy it is and works into a really nice lather while youre washing your face. It is also frangrance free which is really important when it comes to my face washes. *When it says "see results in 12 hours" it is definitely not a false advertisement. When I woke up this morning one of my pimples was completely gone and the other one is barley visible.* And these were new breakouts, not pimples that were on the verge of healing regardless of if i used a good face wash or not. Super glad I bought this, can't wait to see how it continues to work, since it's already done so much for my skin aftee just one use.
Perry B.
San Antonio, TX
I have been loving this face wash!! I was breaking out very bad after a reaction to a new foundation and I picked this up desperately at target on day. Within 24 hours of using my skin was completely improved and my breakouts went down! This face wash is amazing and not only gets rid of acne but also redness! You have to moisturize after using because it can dry out the skin, but this wash is soooo good for the price ! I will continue to repurchase and use!
Abby B.
Couch
So far, other than my occasional break outs cause by things like pms, my acne’s is nearly completely gone after using this product. After about two weeks, my cystic acne was gone all the trailing acne on my cheeks and neck was also gone. Not to mention, my blackheads are smaller and lesser. It is for sure my favorite. I would warn you though: I did have a reaction the first time I used the product, but after letting my skin heal for a few days and eventually adding the product into my routine, my face was better than ever.
Arlette C.
THIS REALLY WORKS. So I couple of weeks ago I had pimples, like most teenagers I wanted it to go away because of the fact that I was going to be going to a very important special occasion and didn’t want my face to look like it had a major breakout. So I started using this product twice a day, everyday, for a good two weeks and my acne was gone! I still use this product now and still works like wonders.
Marcella W.
Castor
I am very impressed with this product. I have adult acne and have had serious problems around my chin that never seen to go away. This clearasil 12 hr worked on my problem spots and infected follicles are not infected any more, over night!! No itching no pain, amazing it has been years. Thank you. I should have tried this sooner.
Jess T.
Lessens my acne and redness within 24 hours! Definitely decreases irritation with hidden pimples as well. The scent isn't as strong as some acne treatments/cleansers.

It dries out my T-zone, and flakes out the area around my nose with daily use, but i use lotion to counteract the discomfort.

Christian B.
griffith
When I started getting acne on my face I bought the clearasil rapid action set, and this face wash was included. It started working within minutes believe it or not. But then I stopped using it and now my acne is worse. The face wash individually runs about $10 a bottle depending on wh3t3 you get it.
ash d.
Burlington, VT
I LOOOOVE this face wash. I break out a bunch when I’m stressed and nothing has seemed to make it go away until I tried this. It starts working as soon as you use it. I wash my face with it morning and night. It does dry my face out a little, but is usually okay after some moisturizer!
Linzel S.
Kress, TX
This face wash saved my skin! I used this three months ago and my skin was almost completely clear. This product didnt dry my skin out as badly as other acne washes had and I love how quickly it works. I did switch over to the Clearasil® Ultra 5-in-1 Exfoliating Acne Medication Wash to get rid of the final bit of stubborn acne left. It truly does reduce redness within a couple hours. Would recommend both for sure!! This one is better for everyday cleansing for acne prone skin
Emma S.
Clearsil Ultra Rapid Fast face wash is AWESOME. I absolutely love it and it doesn’t lie. It is actually rapid fast! This works great on my sensitive skin and leaves no irritation behind. One thing it does leave behind though is a residue. If you don’t wash Clearsil off all of the way it leaves a sticky, rough in a way residue behind. I would definitely buy this again. CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Wash
Meghan M.
Does this dry out your skin?
Stephanie L.
Does this product actually work? Also does it dry out the skin?
Janeth G.
Modesto, CA
Does this product also help reduce redness?
Melissa H.
Rochelle Park , NJ
Is this good?
Jennifer O.
How many people have used this? Does it really work?