BY CLEARASIL

When treating pimples, faster is better! Clearasil® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Wash visibly reduces pimple size and redness in as fast as 12 hours! Dermatologically tested, it starts to work instantly, opens up blocked pores, and delivers maximum strength active deep into pores. Keeps treating pimples even after you wash.

• Has anyone noticed actually breaking out more after using...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this face wash is any good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a go-to face wash for acne prone skin? B...2 Answers
CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Wash
  • "This is the product that actually helped treat my acne. I recommend it to people who have acne marks too. Ive tried sooo many products, but this one AND the burt's bees products have helped so much. Neutrogena's products are so bad, and if anything they make my skin worse, but then again, everyone's skin is different. I have really sensitive skin." in 80 reviews
  • "Clearsil products are the best for acne works great and clears up breakouts quick would recommend to everyone " in 6 reviews
  • "works really well on acne but when used too often made my skin really sensitive." in 4 reviews
Abby B.
Couch
So far, other than my occasional break outs cause by things like pms, my acne’s is nearly completely gone after using this product. After about two weeks, my cystic acne was gone all the trailing acne on my cheeks and neck was also gone. Not to mention, my blackheads are smaller and lesser. It is for sure my favorite. I would warn you though: I did have a reaction the first time I used the product, but after letting my skin heal for a few days and eventually adding the product into my routine, my face was better than ever.
When my skin first starts to break out I always use this for a week or two as it really reduces irritation and redness, as well as the amount of acne. It isn’t too harsh and works well!
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Wash

Just bought this product last night and used it for the first time. I can honestly say I saw results literally over night. I was immediately attracted to how light weight and foamy it is and works into a really nice lather while youre washing your face. It is also frangrance free which is really important when it comes to my face washes. *When it says "see results in 12 hours" it is definitely not a false advertisement. When I woke up this morning one of my pimples was completely gone and the other one is barley visible.* And these were new breakouts, not pimples that were on the verge of healing regardless of if i used a good face wash or not. Super glad I bought this, can't wait to see how it continues to work, since it's already done so much for my skin aftee just one use.
Hannah G.
Shawnee
I love this product, i always use it when i shower. It works very well, although my skin gets used to it and i have to switch out with another product every other month
Maddie V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This has helped my acne so much and I use it two a day. I 100% recommend this to anyone who is suffering from bad acne. It has no scent, it doesn’t burn or anything harmful like that. You can find this at a drugstore.
Stefanie P.
san jose , CA
I’ve been using this wash for a month now and I see a huge difference in my skin. I would usually have small pimples on the center of my forehead and now they’re gone! I would also recommend the acne pads that they sell too it helps me a lot. I would definitely recommend this product if you have trouble clearing acne on your forehead!
ash d.
Burlington, VT
I LOOOOVE this face wash. I break out a bunch when I’m stressed and nothing has seemed to make it go away until I tried this. It starts working as soon as you use it. I wash my face with it morning and night. It does dry my face out a little, but is usually okay after some moisturizer!
Kayla D.
Gilbert, AZ
This stuff does the job if you break out. It cleanses my skin and maintains my acne. I love the smell of this stuff, it doesn't smell like your typical acne cleanser. It also leaves my skin soft and refreshed. The lather of the soap is gentle and doesn't strip the natural oils.
Phoebe Y.
Orangeville, PA
I have oily, acne prone skin. My pores get clogged very easily. I find this thoroughly cleanses my skin and leaves me with that clean feeling. If I feel a breakout coming on, I can use this at night and find that when I wake up the breakout is either gone or close to gone. I haven't noticed it drying out my skin, but if you have sensitive skin, this can be kind of intense so I would be careful.
Sabrina D.
Laredo
I have been using this for over four years, and it does the job, but it could be better. It leaves my skin a bit dry afterwards, so be sure to moisturize after using it.
Meghan M.
Does this dry out your skin?
Stephanie L.
Does this product actually work? Also does it dry out the skin?
Janeth G.
Modesto, CA
Does this product also help reduce redness?
Melissa H.