BY CLEARASIL

When treating pimples, faster is better! Clearasil® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Wash visibly reduces pimple size and redness in as fast as 12 hours! Dermatologically tested, it starts to work instantly, opens up blocked pores, and delivers maximum strength active deep into pores. Keeps treating pimples even after you wash.

• Does anyone know if this face wash is any good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a go-to face wash for acne prone skin? Breaking ...2 Answers
  • Just curious if this product dries your face out?2 Answers
Reviews (1956)
  • "This is the product that actually helped treat my acne. I recommend it to people who have acne marks too. Ive tried sooo many products, but this one AND the burt's bees products have helped so much. Neutrogena's products are so bad, and if anything they make my skin worse, but then again, everyone's skin is different. I have really sensitive skin." in 80 reviews
  • "Clearsil products are the best for acne works great and clears up breakouts quick would recommend to everyone " in 6 reviews
  • "works really well on acne but when used too often made my skin really sensitive." in 4 reviews
Marissa S.
Madera, CA
I loved this!!! Ive always looked for products that helped control my acne, however most of them did not work or in fact made me oily or break out MORE! I tried this after i went to my dermatologist and she gave me a sample which i tried and decided to buy. My acne has been less and sometimes my skin is clear it makes me so happy. I apply it once a day for the last month and it has been helping alot:)
Jess T.
Lessens my acne and redness within 24 hours! Definitely decreases irritation with hidden pimples as well. The scent isn't as strong as some acne treatments/cleansers.

It dries out my T-zone, and flakes out the area around my nose with daily use, but i use lotion to counteract the discomfort.

Krystle E.
I used this product for over 10 years because it kept my skin really clear! I used it daily and it was not harsh on my skin. I do, however, have pretty easy skin to deal with! I definitely recommend this. The only reason I don’t use it anymore is because I switched to a no chemical wash!
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
This works awesome!!! I used it for only a few days and seen marvelous results. After a week of using it I recommended it to lots of friends and family members especially if you have oily skin it helps with that. Also after using instead of cold or warm water use as hot as you can bare it water it speeds up the results rapidly
Jessica H.
I love the way my face feels and looks right after I wash my face. It controls my acne as well as controls my face oil throughout the day. I would definitely recommend to someone that has oily and acne prone skin. I use twice a day and my skin is clear and feels so smooth.
Samantha M.
KANNAPOLIS, NC
For how much I love the pads that clearasil offers, I really don't care for the facewash. It doesn't smell very good and it doesn't really show any special difference in my skin. It is not nearly as effective as the pads. It's okay for a facewash but nothing special about it. Affordable.
Emma S.
Clearsil Ultra Rapid Fast face wash is AWESOME. I absolutely love it and it doesn’t lie. It is actually rapid fast! This works great on my sensitive skin and leaves no irritation behind. One thing it does leave behind though is a residue. If you don’t wash Clearsil off all of the way it leaves a sticky, rough in a way residue behind. I would definitely buy this again. CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Wash
Jen C.
Aiken
This face wash works great. It keeps the breakouts at bay and helps to clear up any breakouts quickly. It also does not set your skin out. It smells good and feels good on your skin. I don’t honk it works “in 12 hours” like it claims but it is a good face wash.
Maydelis C.
Miami
CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Wash Was bought at family dollar it’s very gentle it soaks up all the oil from your face yet leaves your face soft and it was at a reasonable price I would totally recommend many people who suffer from acne
Mariana H.
Daytona Beach, FL
I’ve been using this face wash for 8 years. While I don’t use it daily I do use it anytime I start breaking out and it clears up my face within the next 24-48 hrs. I obviously buy again and will continue using until hopefully I never break out again hahah.
Meghan M.
Does this dry out your skin?
Stephanie L.
Does this product actually work? Also does it dry out the skin?
Janeth G.
Modesto, CA
Does this product also help reduce redness?
Melissa H.
Rochelle Park , NJ
Is this good?
Jennifer O.
How many people have used this? Does it really work?