BY CLEARASIL

When treating pimples, faster is better! Clearasil® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Wash visibly reduces pimple size and redness in as fast as 12 hours! Dermatologically tested, it starts to work instantly, opens up blocked pores, and delivers maximum strength active deep into pores. Keeps treating pimples even after you wash.

• Does anyone know if this face wash is any good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a go-to face wash for acne prone skin? B...2 Answers
  • Just curious if this product dries your face out?2 Answers
Reviews (1964)
  • "This is the product that actually helped treat my acne. I recommend it to people who have acne marks too. Ive tried sooo many products, but this one AND the burt's bees products have helped so much. Neutrogena's products are so bad, and if anything they make my skin worse, but then again, everyone's skin is different. I have really sensitive skin." in 80 reviews
  • "Clearsil products are the best for acne works great and clears up breakouts quick would recommend to everyone " in 6 reviews
  • "works really well on acne but when used too often made my skin really sensitive." in 4 reviews
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Wash

Just bought this product last night and used it for the first time. I can honestly say I saw results literally over night. I was immediately attracted to how light weight and foamy it is and works into a really nice lather while youre washing your face. It is also frangrance free which is really important when it comes to my face washes. *When it says "see results in 12 hours" it is definitely not a false advertisement. When I woke up this morning one of my pimples was completely gone and the other one is barley visible.* And these were new breakouts, not pimples that were on the verge of healing regardless of if i used a good face wash or not. Super glad I bought this, can't wait to see how it continues to work, since it's already done so much for my skin aftee just one use.
Abby B.
Couch
So far, other than my occasional break outs cause by things like pms, my acne’s is nearly completely gone after using this product. After about two weeks, my cystic acne was gone all the trailing acne on my cheeks and neck was also gone. Not to mention, my blackheads are smaller and lesser. It is for sure my favorite. I would warn you though: I did have a reaction the first time I used the product, but after letting my skin heal for a few days and eventually adding the product into my routine, my face was better than ever.
Jess T.
Lessens my acne and redness within 24 hours! Definitely decreases irritation with hidden pimples as well. The scent isn't as strong as some acne treatments/cleansers.

It dries out my T-zone, and flakes out the area around my nose with daily use, but i use lotion to counteract the discomfort.

Linzel •.
Kress, TX
This face wash saved my skin! I started this three months ago and my skin is already almost completely clear. This product hasn’t dried my skin out as badly as other acne washes had and I love how quickly it works. It truly does reduce redness within a couple hours. Would recommend
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
This works awesome!!! I used it for only a few days and seen marvelous results. After a week of using it I recommended it to lots of friends and family members especially if you have oily skin it helps with that. Also after using instead of cold or warm water use as hot as you can bare it water it speeds up the results rapidly
Samantha M.
Kannapolis, NC
For how much I love the pads that clearasil offers, I really don't care for the facewash. It doesn't smell very good and it doesn't really show any special difference in my skin. It is not nearly as effective as the pads. It's okay for a facewash but nothing special about it. Affordable.
Emma S.
Clearsil Ultra Rapid Fast face wash is AWESOME. I absolutely love it and it doesn’t lie. It is actually rapid fast! This works great on my sensitive skin and leaves no irritation behind. One thing it does leave behind though is a residue. If you don’t wash Clearsil off all of the way it leaves a sticky, rough in a way residue behind. I would definitely buy this again. CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Wash
Mariana H.
Caldwell, ID
I’ve been using this face wash for 8 years. While I don’t use it daily I do use it anytime I start breaking out and it clears up my face within the next 24-48 hrs. I obviously buy again and will continue using until hopefully I never break out again hahah.
Veronica S.
Kyle, TX
I borrowed this from my roommate one time without her knowledge and it worked like magic!!!! I had some painful acne on my cheeks and just slathered this face wash all over like a mask. It was a blue-ish color with almost no scent. I also have very sensitive skin so i was nervous how this was going to feel but it felt refreshing! Rubbed it in then washed it off and then applied moisturizer afterwards. the Next morning my skin felt SMOOTH. My acne bumps were no more and nothing hurt. I was shocked... I went out the Wal-Mart and purchased my own since I had technically stole my roommates. I will repurchase this over and over!
Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
I can't say I have a noticeable difference with is product alone but using this along with the spot treatment does wonders. Overall I do enjoy this as a face wash in general it does really good at cleaning your face. I'm also using this under its old name "Rapid Action"
Meghan M.
Does this dry out your skin?
Stephanie L.
Does this product actually work? Also does it dry out the skin?
Janeth G.
Modesto, CA
Does this product also help reduce redness?
Melissa H.
Rochelle Park , NJ
Is this good?
Jennifer O.
How many people have used this? Does it really work?