BY CLEARASIL #91 in Facial Cleansers

When treating pimples, faster is better! Clearasil® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Wash visibly reduces pimple size and redness in as fast as 12 hours! Dermatologically tested, it starts to work instantly, opens up blocked pores, and delivers maximum strength active deep into pores. Keeps treating pimples even after you wash.

• Does anyone know if this face wash is any good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a go-to face wash for acne prone skin? Breaking ...2 Answers
  • Just curious if this product dries your face out?2 Answers
Reviews (1953)
  • "Clearsil products are the best for acne works great and clears up breakouts quick would recommend to everyone " in 6 reviews
  • "works really well on acne but when used too often made my skin really sensitive." in 4 reviews
Adriana V.
I find the smell pleasant and I like the consistency of this face wash, but that's where my affection for it ends. I have mild to moderate acne - some stubborn blackheads on my nose, pimples that crop up fairly often and all over my face. I was hoping this face wash would clear them up, or at least slow down my acne, but I found no noticeable improvement. In fact, I find that this face wash often leaves a film on my face so it never feels really clean. I have since stopped using it and began using Oxy Face Wash, with noticeable improvement. Perhaps if salycilic acid works for you, you will love this face wash. I will stick with Oxy and its benzoyl peroxide formula.
Emma S.
Clearsil Ultra Rapid Fast face wash is AWESOME. I absolutely love it and it doesn’t lie. It is actually rapid fast! This works great on my sensitive skin and leaves no irritation behind. One thing it does leave behind though is a residue. If you don’t wash Clearsil off all of the way it leaves a sticky, rough in a way residue behind. I would definitely buy this again. CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Wash
Marissa S.
Madera, CA
I loved this!!! Ive always looked for products that helped control my acne, however most of them did not work or in fact made me oily or break out MORE! I tried this after i went to my dermatologist and she gave me a sample which i tried and decided to buy. My acne has been less and sometimes my skin is clear it makes me so happy. I apply it once a day for the last month and it has been helping alot:)
Jess T.
Lessens my acne and redness within 24 hours! Definitely decreases irritation with hidden pimples as well. The scent isn't as strong as some acne treatments/cleansers.

It dries out my T-zone, and flakes out the area around my nose with daily use, but i use lotion to counteract the discomfort.

Krystle E.
I used this product for over 10 years because it kept my skin really clear! I used it daily and it was not harsh on my skin. I do, however, have pretty easy skin to deal with! I definitely recommend this. The only reason I don’t use it anymore is because I switched to a no chemical wash!
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
This works awesome!!! I used it for only a few days and seen marvelous results. After a week of using it I recommended it to lots of friends and family members especially if you have oily skin it helps with that. Also after using instead of cold or warm water use as hot as you can bare it water it speeds up the results rapidly
Jessica H.
I love the way my face feels and looks right after I wash my face. It controls my acne as well as controls my face oil throughout the day. I would definitely recommend to someone that has oily and acne prone skin. I use twice a day and my skin is clear and feels so smooth.
Samantha M.
KANNAPOLIS, NC
For how much I love the pads that clearasil offers, I really don't care for the facewash. It doesn't smell very good and it doesn't really show any special difference in my skin. It is not nearly as effective as the pads. It's okay for a facewash but nothing special about it. Affordable.
Jen C.
Aiken
This face wash works great. It keeps the breakouts at bay and helps to clear up any breakouts quickly. It also does not set your skin out. It smells good and feels good on your skin. I don’t honk it works “in 12 hours” like it claims but it is a good face wash.
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
I like this product. I usually use it in the shower in place of using soap or body wash on my face. My face is less oily and less prone to acne when I use it, but I don’t see any real improvements to existing acne within 12 hours. Paired with the 4 hour spot treatment they offer, it makes a good acne care routine.
Meghan M.
Does this dry out your skin?
Stephanie L.
Does this product actually work? Also does it dry out the skin?
Janeth G.
Modesto, CA
Does this product also help reduce redness?
Melissa H.
Rochelle Park , NJ
Is this good?
Jennifer O.
How many people have used this? Does it really work?