Alyssa S.

I have oily skin, and I get a lot of acne, would this product dry my skin out? and how long would I have to use it to see my skin clearing up?

Jordan T.
Jordan T.
1 year, 10 months ago
Clearsil makes many types of face wash for this purpose. I recommend you try this face wash first and if it dosen't work for you try (Clearisil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil-free Face Wash Sensitive) I also think this kind would be very helpful for your skin. Overall ive been using clearisil for a year and a half and I hardly have any break outs anymore. The first week I used it I could see major improvement.
Karin P.
Karin P.
Sebring, Fl
1 year, 10 months ago
I also have oily skin and have always had acne, I've tried this product and for my skin wouldn't really recommend this product. I have used so many different products and never seem to get good results. I do recommend you finding something with charcoal, it doesn't say your skin and really clears it up in a few weeks.
Elena A.
Elena A.
2 years, 2 months ago
Make sure that your skin is really the oily type. Sometimes your skin may seem oily, but that can be caused because the skin is dry, and the cells produce more oils. If you dry your skin out, you might even get more and more breakouts. Look for a product that doesn't have a lot of chemicals, to make sure that you won't damage your skin. This product has smooth texture and won't cause a lot of dryness. Be careful from products that have salicylic acid, because they might not be the solution to your problem.
Faith S.
Faith S.
2 years, 5 months ago
It can definitely dry out your skin, but you'll start to see results in about 2 weeks.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Fort Collins, CO
2 years, 7 months ago
I have combination skin and definitely struggle with dryness but I love this stuff. I do use a moisturizer after, but it doesn't seem to change its effectiveness. This is the first time my skin has been almost perfectly clear and I am so stoked. I would definitely recommend! If you are worried about dryness just maybe start out every other day just to be sure, but I love it!
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
ESSEX
2 years, 8 months ago
It may dry your skin out a bit, I use this.. Very good I'd rate it 5/10 as it takes time for it to work, I put it on before I go to bed and when I wake up. Hope this works. Xx