Kelsey B.
Midvale, UT

For the last few years, I have been struggling with random breakouts. I have been searching for a product that really scrubs my skin to get the dead/bad skin off my face and keep my face clear. How is the actual scrubbing action? Is it just more like a face wash or is it more like an exfoliating scrub? I am definitely looking for the latter, so any information would help! Thanks!

Elena A.
Elena A.
2 years, 2 months ago
If you are looking for a product that will scrub and exfoliate your skin, I would not recommend this product. The texture of this product is smooth, and wouldn't help getting the desired results. Look for a product in the Clean and Clear line, they have better scrub that will help for getting better skin. Hope this is helpful. :)
Devin B.
Devin B.
2 years, 3 months ago
I used to use this and it didn't really work for me that well. I recently found a new product called Olay Active Botanicals... Amazing. Its a gel cleanser refresher and cleared my skin fast. Its the only one i use now. Its only sold at Target stores right now. I use it every night and my skin feels so refreshed, smooth, and light weight after the oils are removed. I recommend this to try. I hope this helps!