BY CLEARASIL #50 in Face Scrubs

Clearasil Ultra® Rapid Action Face Scrub is dermatologist tested and gives you visibly clearer skin in as little as 12 hours. It is scientifically formulated with maximum strength acne medication and exfoliating beads that work quickly to open blocked pores. So you get visibly clearer skin fast.

• For the last few years, I have been struggling with rando...2 Answers
  • My face is really oily and have lots of blackheads. Would...1 Answers
  • Since i got pregnant my face, back, and chest have been b...2 Answers
CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Scrub
  • "This scrub exfoliates my dry and sensitive skin very well without causing stinging. I love that it has an acne treatment as well. I use it once a week on its own without a face wash so as not to be too abrasive to my skin. " in 21 reviews
Nique N.
Flint , MI
I've been using this since teenage acne it's a pretty good price and it smells good. One of the best exfoliating scrubs out of the many I've used. I do recommend trying this out to see what it does for your skin. But because my acne was so bad it didn't completely clear my skin Sadly nothing I bought would fix my skin until I went to the dermatologist and got some topical medication. And I still till this day use this with my medication and my skin is completely fine now
Vanessa B.
E Bridgewtr, MA
This stuff actually works! I only use it when my face breaks out all over. I'll use it once in the morning and once at night for up to 3 days and the acne will be cleared up, so the product is super fast. It's a scrub so it has those beads in it that are a bit iffy wiping off your face. CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Scrub
Brianna S.
CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Scrub works very well. It exfoliates and brings all the dirt and bacteria out if the skin and you can see visible differences in your skin about every day with continuous use. I love to use this product with CLEARASIL® Gentle Prevention Daily Clean Wash
Kamryn D.
Hurley, WI
Didn't love the way this felt on my face and hated that it always was super drying so I started using it on my chest and back when i would get ance there and it did a pretty good job clearing that up.
McKenzie O.
Pace, FL
This is my daily! The scrub helps lift any and all grime, treats my pimples and always leaves me feeling fresh--never dried out. I use it in the shower and at night before my bedtime routine. Clearsil is just one of those brands that has worked for decades... you can't beat it!
Lourdes J.
Ames, IA
Its very good. This product if primarily use by my husband because of his sever acne, he loves it, and helps him. I use it to for cleansing purposes and it leaves my skin soft and hydrated We love the packaging. and we would recommend it to anyone with acne of sensitive skin.
Lizbeth M.
National city
This is my go to product I can't live without I use this everyday and it never disappoints. I don't get much pimples but if I do I can count on this product to make them disappear within a few hours. I personally get mine a Walmart and it is usually for a very good price.
Dina A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best face wash I've ever used. I use this on and off but it definitely works better than any expensive cleanser I buy. This face wash is currently helping me clean up my acne and has done more in 1 week than anything I've purchased at Sephora did all summer while I had horrible breakouts.
Shauntel K.
Providence, RI
I bought this as a package which included the two other items, wipes and moisturizer I believe, it worked very good for me! My acne went away within only 4 days of using this product, but be aware that this does dry your skin out and you may want to only use it once a day instead of two times.
Kendra V.
It’s a nice exfoliating wash that really helps to get deep into my pores. I use it every night. One issue that I’ve had though is that some of the beads or exfoliants in the wash are very small and almost powdery which can make them get stuck in my eyebrows or my hairline
Breanna H.
Mackinaw, IL
What other Clearasil products do you guys use??
Alyssa S.
I have oily skin, and I get a lot of acne, would this product dry my skin out? and how long would I have to use it to see my skin clearing up?
Sherreha F.
Milwaukee, WI
I have used some acne products in the past that were extremely drying on the skin. Will regular use of this product cause dryness and or "burn" sensitive skin?
How long untill your acne completely clears up?
Kelsey B.
Midvale, UT
For the last few years, I have been struggling with random breakouts. I have been searching for a product that really scrubs my skin to get the dead/bad skin off my face and keep my face clear. How is the actual scrubbing action? Is it just more like a face wash or is it more like an exfoliating scrub? I am definitely looking for the latter, so any information would help! Thanks!