BY CLEARASIL

• Does this dry your skin out???7 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?2 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
rosy R.
I have been using this product for years and it has worked wonders for me.i have oily skin. It cuts through the oil very effectively, leaving a slight sweet lotion / chemical scent with no residue. Skin feels refreshed and a little more taunt. I love the smell, and it works really well. I like how after using it my skin is super smooth, almost squeaky clean. I love the feeling.
Destiny S.
Appalachia, VA
These are the best thing to recommend when you have acne. They are my favorite to use when I do my nightly return. They get all the excess dirt and oil off and show results.
Susannah C.
This is soo good I don’t have great skin but I have defiantly seen a difference in my skin. This is my first time using it and I think it’s amazing
Felicia H.
Columbia, SC
I'm liking these a lot. I use one after every cleanse and they help to give me an extra deep clean. I have sensitive skin and eczema and these don't even dry my skin out like other products I've tried.
Zoey W.
Gainesville
These are wonderful! I use them all the time they ACTUALLY work really good. I don't break out much but when I do I use one of these pads and it literally takes away the pimple that day like I love these! I also love that you get some many pads in the bottle/container they have lasted me along time.
Heather H.
Fort Worth
I have such a hard time finding good products that actually work for my skin and they won’t make me break out. This stuff is amazing! Does just what it’s supposed to do. It’s a 10/10 I would recommend this product to anyone with trouble skin. CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Pads
Daniella M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Helps keep and maintain my clear skin! Used to use oxy but this product is less harsh on sensitive skin.
Gabby S.
These are very nice and work well against acne. However, they tend to be very drying due to the alcohol that is in them and I have to use a good moisturizer to feel better after using them. They are very affordable and I've rebought these several times in the past, but I've since stopped using them.
Sammie U.
Rattery, South Brent
This product is so handy in a little tub, the wipes have a lot of product on and they really take away all the dirt from your pores and help prevent breakouts. I believe there aviavlabe in most drug stores and supermarkets.
Jamie Q.
Rutland, MA
I bought this a while ago and never needed to use it until now and I love it!! The acne/pimples don't go away in 4 hours, but they do go away very quickly. I just swipe it on before bed, and I see a big difference when I wake up.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Amazon