BY CLEARASIL

• Does this dry your skin out???7 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?2 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
Chakirah K.
My dad has used these for years so I decided to try them. The smell is not my favorite yet they work wonders. The liquid does leave a slightly sticky residue on you hands and face. It does work as directed cleans your skin and kills acne .
Zoey W.
Gainesville
These are wonderful! I use them all the time they ACTUALLY work really good. I don't break out much but when I do I use one of these pads and it literally takes away the pimple that day like I love these! I also love that you get some many pads in the bottle/container they have lasted me along time.
Alyma M.
Vinton, VA
I love that this product does everything that it claims to do. Adding this into my skincare routine was one of the best things I could have done. I purchased this product from Walmart it has reduced my pimple size, cleared blocked pores, gotten rid of excess oil, and lighten acne marks. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who suffers from acne. I clean my face 2 times daily in the morning and in the evening and I started seeing results immediately with a few days!CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Pads
Kinley L.
I used these in middle school and then switched to a face wash. I recently switched back to these pads and fell back in love with them. They smell great, they’re so easy to use, mess free, and they clear my skin up well. I love this product.
Mariah M.
Dallas, TX
This has been a staple in my beauty cabinet for years. Have a break out? Use these. Want your face to feel really clean? Use these. Sometimes they sting but that’s when I feel they’re working and killing bacteria! CLEARASIL Ultra Rapid Action Face Scrub | Ultra Blackhead Remover Scrub | Cleansing Pad Bundle 3pcs Pack
Victoria P.
staten island, NY
I have been using these for years twice a day and i love them. Although i wish they were a bit cheaper, i get them from Walmart. It can be a bit harsh sometimes but my face is clear!
Jenifer G.
Actually my teen son uses this. After using Proactive and Prescription medications we tried this. It works! It does exactly what it says it does. For my monthly occasional break-outs I use it and I'm very satisfied!
Collie B.
North Augusta
It’s a cool way to treat acne and really easy to use..doesn’t smell terrible or leave a mess or even requires water. I have been using for 3 days but my acne seems to have gotten a little worse, I’m going to stick it out a couple more days and see if it’s just clearing out my pores.
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought Clearasil's Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Pads in a desperate search for an product that would actually work for my combination skin. I was hoping this wouldn't dry my skin out but unfortunately it did! I wouldn't recommend these pads.
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
im not sure if I like these. they have a very strong smell of alcohol that literally burns my eyes just from the fumes. unsurprisingly they really dry out skin so definitely use a moisturizer. I think they probably help with break outs but I probably won’t but again
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Amazon