BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Krista S.
Silver Spgs, FL
Nice value for the product. The scent is not to strong. It is not harsh o your skin but does get the job done. The packaging is nice as well.
Valeria H.
Modesto
Live these! It will make your skin feel do fresh. It does have a strong alcohol scent BUT it works and will keep your skin clearer every day!
Heather W.
Marion
Clearasil products and my face just do not get along. No matter what I try it breaks me out or leaves me oily and I have normal skin.
Talisa N.
Rio dell, CA
These pads clean the skin very well but burned my face a little and left it oily. Wouldn't recommend to anyone with sensitive skin like me.
Meredith S.
Memphis, TN
I love this product! Leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. I buy most of my face washes from Target, and they are always a great value!
Justin A.
Conshohocken, PA
I used to use these in high school. Feels like rubbing alcohol on your skin. Dries it out but don't think it actually prevented any acne...
Alexis P.
The entire clearasil ultra rapid action line is great! Every works great together and it really helps to clear my bad acne fast! I love it
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Always helps get the last of the dirt an grime off my face even after washing plus a container last a month and they are pretty affordable
Katie R.
I used these a lot when I was younger. They removed dirt, makeup, and kept my acne at bay which was great. It was a simple one step action.
Isaura B.
Phoenix, AZ
These are awesome they make ur face feel so clean and fresh. the only thing is u must moisturize after. your face might feel a tiny bit dry
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue