BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
I used to use these as a teen and they definitely helped with my acne. My only critique is that they are super strong and can sting my skin.
Ashlyn K.
Saint Johns, MI
I love these! My face feels clean and fresh. It has a strong tingle to it, but it surely feels clean and smooth after I use them before bed.
Kiala B.
Fostoria, OH
always use these especially when im on the go and forget to put some on im the shower! I love these little pads. They are worth every penny!
Holly W.
Chattanooga, TN
It didn't really work for my daughter but she said she could feel the sting of the stuff in the pad. It wasn't uncomfortable but aggravating
Austyn G.
I always feel super clean when I use these because it gets all of the leftover makeup, dirt, and oil off my face. However it burns sometimes.
Katherine S.
North Branch, MN
I love these pads they work very good for me and after I use them I moustrize and get that fresh face! Helps with my stubborn acne problems!
Hailey M.
Boerne, TX
I love these things! They work so well. I use them on my face and any where else I get pimples! They are kind of pricey but I still buy them!
Krista S.
Silver Spgs, FL
Nice value for the product. The scent is not to strong. It is not harsh o your skin but does get the job done. The packaging is nice as well.
Alyssa T.
Winter Haven, FL
The ones I picked up also help fade dark spots. I've only been using a few weeks but I can already tell a difference . Great at exfoliating.
Becky R.
Queen Creek, AZ
I used these when i first got acne and they worked amazing. They are like an exfoliate while it helps clean the rest of the dirt from ur face
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue