BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Patricia W.
The pads leave your skin feeling refreshed and clean..... works really fast on helping get rid on pimples an other things associated with acne
Angela C.
N Ridgeville, OH
These are ok not the best not the worst. I'd probably repurchase I just don't find this being my go to acne product, but it is very affordable
Mackenzie P.
Auburn, NY
These work really well. My skin is super picky about what I use and this was one this that was okay. It doesn't make your skin über dry either.
Kenzie B.
Pomeroy, OH
LOVE! works quick to get dirt off your face and can actually feel it tingling and cleaning. Good for when you don't have time to wash your face
Rebecca z.
Ballston Lake, NY
They're a typical drugstore acne pad. Nothing special, they clear but no faster than any other brand. Need a cleanser and moisturizer with it.
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
These have always worked well for me. Perfect for spot cleansing. We even used these on our dogs chin when her little chin hairs were impacted.
Brandi B.
The cleansing pads work great ! They don't last very long the solution drys out eventually . But they pick up dirt and help your face great .
Rachel M.
Fountaintown, IN
Works great for me!!! Not harsh for my sensitive skin. Nice packaging, doesn't take up a ton of space. I would recommend this to my friends.
Padley G.
Grand Haven, MI
I liked these, the old formula was better, it kind of stings at first, but after using them for a period of time you can see the difference!
Katherine S.
North Branch, MN
I love these pads they work very good for me and after I use them I moustrize and get that fresh face! Helps with my stubborn acne problems!
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue